Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Those who want to invest in the time must catch the most profitable time for investment. The project should be qualitatively different from competitors

For the the crypto coin price crashes because of the doing of investors dumping again their altcoins and BTC. But I think this is the right time to invest because of the low fees and transactions.

Hi @steampunkz,

In the past few weeks essentially all cryptocurrencies have skyrocketed... you are more than welcome to read about some of it here:

https://all-stocks.net/cryptocurrencies-skyrocket-in-the-past-week/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Those who want to invest in the time must catch the most profitable time for investment. The project should be qualitatively different from competitors

For the the crypto coin price crashes because of the doing of investors dumping again their altcoins and BTC. But I think this is the right time to invest because of the low fees and transactions.

Hi @steampunkz,

In the past few weeks essentially all cryptocurrencies have skyrocketed... you are more than welcome to read about some of it here:

Thanks for this additional info admin! Last week is really a good week for cryptocurrencies! Hope it affected the progress of this project into a positive outcome of the project Cheesy
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

I think most people who participate in bounties have at some point joined some shitty bounty which gave utterly trash coins or never paid out

That is the risk of joining bounty campaigns, not all the time we are lucky gaining some profits. There will always be a time that there will be a scam coin that will only waste our time. I really hope this project will not turn into them in the near future.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

I think most people who participate in bounties have at some point joined some shitty bounty which gave utterly trash coins or never paid out

That is the risk of joining bounty campaigns, not all the time we are lucky gaining some profits. There will always be a time that there will be a scam coin that will only waste our time. I really hope this project will not turn into them in the near future.
That is really true. We cannot asure anything from joining bounty campaigns. Not all the time that the campaign we will joined is legit and will surely paid us out. But from this thought, I hope that the All-Stocks project will not make such thing. More people are trusting this great project with awesome concept regarding the Global Stock Market. I am really looking forward for more interesting developments that will happen to the All-Stocks.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

That is really true. We cannot asure anything from joining bounty campaigns. Not all the time that the campaign we will joined is legit and will surely paid us out. But from this thought, I hope that the All-Stocks project will not make such thing. More people are trusting this great project with awesome concept regarding the Global Stock Market. I am really looking forward for more interesting developments that will happen to the All-Stocks.
really a lot of people trust the All-stocks project. I think these guys are doing a good job and everyone who deals with them will get a good profit in the future. I will follow the development of the project and I hope the team will succeed.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Hi @steampunkz,

That's right. In recent days, the market is happening on the contrary. prices for crypto soared and slowly began to stabilize, as was the price in January and December. Therefore, I think that now is the time to invest, before it's too late.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Calm, they might be very busy so the developer cannot message or telling the news and the updates of the project.

Yes, I am sure that developers are busy planning their every steps to make this project successful. They need to improve this so many investors will be attracted. But they also need to assign community manager to assist and address all the concerns.

You are probably right, they may not available as of these moment but this doesn't mean that it can affect their good performance. Well, what the team can do if they want to be attracted by many investors is that they must be transparent and create a better idea about their marketing strategy.

Hi Everyone,

All our teams (development, marketing, management, etc.) are working incredibly hard and do attempt to communicate as much as possible (even on a Sunday Wink... of course there's always room for improvement and we'll always try to be better. In any case, you can always contact us at support@all-stocks.net, and we'll answer shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your comments and thoughts!

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

There is no problem with the concepts and ideas inplemented to the All-Stocks project. It has a good platform for the global stock markets. But I guess that the All-Stocks' team should come up with a much better marketing strategy for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. I believe that this project can unleashed all its hindrances to its way to its own success.

Marketing requires money, ALLSTOCKS seems that does't have even enough money to get Advisors for them project and for project like those is hard to reach softcap without having advisors.

Hi @negancoin,

We're actually in talks with several prominent advisors, but we agree; we certainly need more advisors!

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.
In order to earn on the project, you need to participate in the bounty, and the maximum is to invest

Well for me, it's better to participate in any bounty campaigns because you can still earned ALLSTOCKS token. But the dev team are not providing more informations regarding this matters. I guess, they will have to think of this sinced this is the best way to promote the platform in bitcoin world.

Hi @Coinsher,

You're more than welcome to join our Telegram group, where you could communicate directly with our bounty manager:

https://t.me/all_stocks_ico

Thanks!

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

Hi @Mikwik,

We checked it several times from different devices just to be sure and it always worked for us without any hitch...

LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Hi dev, you better to reply all those replies in one batch so you are not spamming the forum with your reply, just a suggestion.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team
I am also looking for the members information but it seems it is not yet disclosed from all thier pages. Hopefully the team will introduce themselves one of this days.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

The project looks very profitable for investors and I am looking for to make an investment here but without having teams information it seems like a not good option. I hope very soon the team will reveal their information. Due to this thing project will gain much more trust and it will become more reliable for investment.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I am also looking for the members information but it seems it is not yet disclosed from all thier pages. Hopefully the team will introduce themselves one of this days.
The team should soon introduce the team members to us then in this case because each investor would like to study this project more deeply and it would be the one of its part for investing with trust into this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

The project looks very profitable for investors and I am looking for to make an investment here but without having teams information it seems like a not good option. I hope very soon the team will reveal their information. Due to this thing project will gain much more trust and it will become more reliable for investment.
I guess all stocks is clear at their team members and also they are much transperant and do not hind any such information from the investors so you can redily invest into this project as it is really going to reach great success ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

I guess all stocks is clear at their team members and also they are much transperant and do not hind any such information from the investors so you can redily invest into this project as it is really going to reach great success ahead.
Yes they really are much transperant and that is the reason why i am here. This project really seems genuiene and also it can be of huge success ahead as the demand for their tokens will gradually rise up giving us good profits ouit.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Yes they really are much transperant and that is the reason why i am here. This project really seems genuiene and also it can be of huge success ahead as the demand for their tokens will gradually rise up giving us good profits ouit.
I hope that is the case. The team seems pretty active on the forum and clears everyones queries, which is a good sign. As far as the asset is concerned, the team will have to work really hard to generate a tremendous outcome.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

maybe they dont think is necessary to provide such information i really cant wait to see the the DAICO things it will likely help out alot

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

I hope the team will reveal information but until then I will give a close look to the project because it doesn't make sense to dismiss it only because the team members haven't shown their faces
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: