Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
The team maybe going to to that but it is not the time. Also once the coin will be listed to any exchanges then there will be a big dump wil happen and the price of token will drop.
That's right, when the sale of the token on the stock exchange begins, then they will start selling massly, and because of this, the price of the token will fall and the project will fail.

Definite right, and almost those dumpers are actually bounty hunters because they didn't invest in it. It really gives a big impact about the value of the token and probably only investors are the one who will hodl because its price really differs from the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
You certainly have a good point bud it its really possible that the token will get dump once it gets listed on the first exchange. But if the holders truly believe on the project they will hold it at keep it as one of thier valuable asset.
I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project will capable and may continue their great start as they are in the progression stage
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

The team maybe going to to that but it is not the time. Also once the coin will be listed to any exchanges then there will be a big dump wil happen and the price of token will drop.
That's right, when the sale of the token on the stock exchange begins, then they will start selling massly, and because of this, the price of the token will fall and the project will fail.

Definite right, and almost those dumpers are actually bounty hunters because they didn't invest in it. It really gives a big impact about the value of the token and probably only investors are the one who will hodl because its price really differs from the ICO.
I think these bounty hunters should also understand that fast sales will not bring them big profits. It is much more profitable to wait a little and sell later at a higher price.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

You have a point. This what usually happens when a new project got listed in an exchange, many people dump it and will take some time for the price to recover again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

You certainly have a good point bud it its really possible that the token will get dump once it gets listed on the first exchange. But if the holders truly believe on the project they will hold it at keep it as one of thier valuable asset.

I agree, holders really have the chance of earning good profit from holding it for a while and selling it when the price is high enough. But this only happen if the project will exist for a long time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project will capable and may continue their great start as they are in the progression stage

Advertisements can really help to increase popularity of this project but what will give them huge profit is their marketing strategies, giving good bonuses can surely attract many investors.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Definitely, they realy need to do something unique and fabulous because of the the high level of competition in the market they need to be more efficient and creative in their strategy and project promotion. I wish for progress achievements and hope they can keep an to their advertisements since its realy the best way to attract and way to invite more and more investors and supporters.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Definitely, they realy need to do something unique and fabulous because of the the high level of competition in the market they need to be more efficient and creative in their strategy and project promotion. I wish for progress achievements and hope they can keep an to their advertisements since its realy the best way to attract and way to invite more and more investors and supporters.

You have a good point and this will definitely be noted by the dev. Crypto market have so many ICOs and this project is added which they need to also stand out so that they will be seen by many investors. Making progress is very hard to accomplished since they need to have more feedback about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

That's true,  updating and enhancing the project is best way to attract the attention of the investor. There should be an exchange of good profit to both sides to catch the attention of many people so with that the number of investor and supporter of the project will increase.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

Team needs to enhance to the new technologies and implement more features which will add benefit for all the investors that is the really expectations we seek for as a potential with more upgrades to the platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

This project is not bad, but what are you going to interest investors, because he has nothing special.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Well if the team's goal is to manipulate the price of the coin then Roll Eyes

Also listing fees for a lot of exchanges is pretty high so there's always that issue there
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

For them i think they have a platform for that right but who know maybe we will see it get listed on others lets hope dumpers dont destroy its value at the end of the day

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

Yes, the project is still new but it has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has higher ability to become successful. And the team is also doing hard work on its development as well as they are doing best promotions with the use different types of advertising strategies. I hope due to this things project will become most popular platform after a certain time later.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Yes, the project is still new but it has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has higher ability to become successful. And the team is also doing hard work on its development as well as they are doing best promotions with the use different types of advertising strategies. I hope due to this things project will become most popular platform after a certain time later.
That is good, since the project is new, we should give the team some time to perform before judging it, and since they are working hard in sure they'll be working to make the project a success from every aspect
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

This project is a very good idea. for, nowadays the global market is very developing. The present of AST as the world assets of the global market can ease the way to trade. It's going to be a good change for the future global market.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Is their bounty out now? I was not knowing about their bounty programme. I would surely like to join their bounty because anyhow it is going to proove much profitable ahead and it is going to make the project great too.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

That is good, since the project is new, we should give the team some time to perform before judging it, and since they are working hard in sure they'll be working to make the project a success from every aspect

I agree. the project is clearly promising, especially given that the market is full of project-scams. I think it's just worth the wait. dump is inevitable at the beginning, but the most patient will receive a reward for patience)

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: