Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

An interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency! I am impressed with your white paper, hoping that this project is a great success.
It had a team behind who are highly professionals and experienced with various crypto aspirations even in the other platforms that is actually building a greater achievements.

Highly professional means that this project have a greater chance to achieved their goals. Well, there are still a lot of time to prove to the people that the team can do their works professionally.
Yes. The team has a lot of time to work and show to the people of crypto that they can handle this platform professionally. They just have to used this times to build a good plans and strategies that will results for the betterment of this project. Soon it can give more benefits for the investors.

You're right, as the team aims to function it globally which it's really gives make sense to each and everyone of us here in the world of crypto currency. I believe this project may give a great result to the society as it can have a great potential in the future.
I agree with the project really has a great potential and hopefully they create a platform which will be beneficial to many users all around the world.
No doubt about that. The project can be really helpful with growing interest in trading and investing. I hope they improve the functionality over time as theres always room for enhancements.
This project should being something new to the trading field which would make trading and investing more intresting because more and more investors need to get towards this field soon for getting some really intresting profits.
Actually everything is been introduced by various platforms in terms of trading and investing and i don't think there is something left but yet this project can have some extra ordinary features which can really attract good amount of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

An interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency! I am impressed with your white paper, hoping that this project is a great success.
It had a team behind who are highly professionals and experienced with various crypto aspirations even in the other platforms that is actually building a greater achievements.

Highly professional means that this project have a greater chance to achieved their goals. Well, there are still a lot of time to prove to the people that the team can do their works professionally.
Yes. The team has a lot of time to work and show to the people of crypto that they can handle this platform professionally. They just have to used this times to build a good plans and strategies that will results for the betterment of this project. Soon it can give more benefits for the investors.

You're right, as the team aims to function it globally which it's really gives make sense to each and everyone of us here in the world of crypto currency. I believe this project may give a great result to the society as it can have a great potential in the future.
I agree with the project really has a great potential and hopefully they create a platform which will be beneficial to many users all around the world.
No doubt about that. The project can be really helpful with growing interest in trading and investing. I hope they improve the functionality over time as theres always room for enhancements.
This project should being something new to the trading field which would make trading and investing more intresting because more and more investors need to get towards this field soon for getting some really intresting profits.
Actually everything is been introduced by various platforms in terms of trading and investing and i don't think there is something left but yet this project can have some extra ordinary features which can really attract good amount of investors.
Not everything is been introduced and also there are a lot of new features which needs to be taken into consideration. But actually all stocks is not much related to trading but it indeed goes for stock markets i guess.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

on your website I see the time is running and to something there is one day left. I do not understand what? as I understand, the sale of tokens is already going on until June 15. so what is one day left?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
I agree with you! Transparency of the project is the most important thing. If it does not exist, then the likelihood that the project will take a negative attitude from users is very high. Therefore, to avoid this, you need to provide all the information about the team and all information about the project.
Of course, this is an integral part of any project. The transparency of the team has a positive effect on the development of the project and the increase in investors.
Transparency is proven to be an effective part of a project Smiley Making more people trust it as it provides the information that the community needed to know about the project's information and progress.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not

To know if a project is 100% legit or not, I think is very easy. If team members appear in videos and interviews and having picture for whole team, sharing always their pictures on twitter etc it means that their project is legit, What's hard to know, if the project worth investing or not, because even a legit project can succeed or failure.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
I agree with you! Transparency of the project is the most important thing. If it does not exist, then the likelihood that the project will take a negative attitude from users is very high. Therefore, to avoid this, you need to provide all the information about the team and all information about the project.
Of course, this is an integral part of any project. The transparency of the team has a positive effect on the development of the project and the increase in investors.
Transparency is proven to be an effective part of a project Smiley Making more people trust it as it provides the information that the community needed to know about the project's information and progress.
Yes, it is so important at any project, especially at project involved in stock like All-Stock. Transparency will make people have more right decision when invest at any market at All-Stock Platform.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:11:27 AM by vivavivu

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not

To know if a project is 100% legit or not, I think is very easy. If team members appear in videos and interviews and having picture for whole team, sharing always their pictures on twitter etc it means that their project is legit, What's hard to know, if the project worth investing or not, because even a legit project can succeed or failure.
Well have any new about All-Stock? I don't want argue about scam or legit problem, because this topics is never have right answer at beginning time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Yes, it is so important at any project, especially at project involved in stock like All-Stock. Transparency will make people have more right decision when invest at any market at All-Stock Platform.
All-Stocks possess all such transparency in terms of clarity, quality and clear visibility in the white papers, road map and all the milestones along with the various mechanisms.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

+1 for these ones, This what I am talking about in my last post. The team needs some exposure to able to see by the public that they are really legit and there is the team that working together from this ICO.

True saying buddy. The team All-Stocks should make more promotions or advertising to show up this project in more widely here in the crypto currency community. As the global stock market will surely bloom and make also the crypto community more productive and efficient with the integration to the global market industry.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Great team work.I would like to draw your attention to how they work together to resolve issues related to the promotion of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

What the team is doing has good prospects, and it is understood by those investors who have already invested in this project.I hope they won't regret it
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

All-Stocks possess all such transparency in terms of clarity, quality and clear visibility in the white papers, road map and all the milestones along with the various mechanisms.

Agree with you, they did a very good action so that investors and supporters will trust more the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Actually I don't agree with you in a root. The project will gain recognition from many number of users and will become better known if begins to bargain also on other exchanges, also this fact of presence on other platforms cost for a coin will be able to settle down.
I agree with you, the on big exchanges there are a coin or a token, the for better and much more users will hear about the project. Such strategy worked always and continues to work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
The team maybe going to to that but it is not the time. Also once the coin will be listed to any exchanges then there will be a big dump wil happen and the price of token will drop.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Actually I don't agree with you in a root. The project will gain recognition from many number of users and will become better known if begins to bargain also on other exchanges, also this fact of presence on other platforms cost for a coin will be able to settle down.
I agree with you, the on big exchanges there are a coin or a token, the for better and much more users will hear about the project. Such strategy worked always and continues to work.
This means that the project need to be wise and be productive to do that. Finding a descent exchange is a bit hard at it also cost to much.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

You certainly have a good point bud it its really possible that the token will get dump once it gets listed on the first exchange. But if the holders truly believe on the project they will hold it at keep it as one of thier valuable asset.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

I agree with you sir. Listing on popular exchange like Binance and Kucoin will difinitely be a wise moved if the team ALLSTOCKS consider this. Although it is still a good strategy to have their own exchange, but planning on this will help for the project be known on different exchange sites which will surely catched people's attention.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

The team maybe going to to that but it is not the time. Also once the coin will be listed to any exchanges then there will be a big dump wil happen and the price of token will drop.
Not quite right. The community control the coin, if the community decided to dump the coin, the coin will be dumped so hard and vice versa.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

That's right, when the sale of the token on the stock exchange begins, then they will start selling massly, and because of this, the price of the token will fall and the project will fail.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: