Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Here the user wrote that he watched a video about the project, could you write me a link to this video?
Most likely that user meant this video, but I can be mistaken. Anyway in this video everything is quite in detail told. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpgDBzQ40CY
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

Great progress and show off here in the crypto currency community. I know that the All-Stocks project is just starting here in the crypto currency community with a great potential and capabiloties hold into it. Additionally, like other people here in the crypto world, I am glad to have this kind of project to become successful, especially that it is for the global stock markets industry.

All-Stocks will attempt to tokenize some real assets into crypto which is I think seems to be interesting to watch for because we know crypto have some character that it is volatile. The team wanted to do such attempt and hopefully they can get some support from the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.
Thats right, they have managed to make a perfect blend of the two markets. Im hyped for the project to see how it turns out in real world and how the investors use it to make trading more interesting.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.
Thats right, they have managed to make a perfect blend of the two markets. Im hyped for the project to see how it turns out in real world and how the investors use it to make trading more interesting.
of course, in fact it is very hard work and the team needs to make a huge amount of effort to realize its goal. But I am sure that this goal is fully realizable and very soon we will be able to use the platform in real life.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.
If they can stay stable in managing the project well, I think it will really help this one to become a success in the future. We can't really say they will handle it perfectly as there will be some errors even how small it is. They need unity and they need to transparent enough to make everyone trust this way even more.
Yes, i have agree with your point about All-Stock. We cannot say anything at the future, but i have strong belief about All-Stock will bring something news at stock markets.
All stocks team seems very actively involved in all the parameters connecting actively to implement advanced features into the platform to make the platform into the 4.0 versions which will add more reputation for the participants.

It is the reason of their continouos success. Having an active members of the team and participants are the most important mixture to have an effective and successful project. I do hope that the team will continue also to think and develop more good features to attract more investors.

I think they would definitely do that, the All-Stock team are dedicated and hard working persons. They would not stop planning good innovations and marketing strategies just to earn trust to the investors.
This should also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
Well if the team have a positive feedback about their hard work and many achievements in their project then I think it is not a big deal anymore about their social medias.
I think social media still has a big impact for thier success bud since most people usually spend more time every day just accessing thier social media account.
Yes, nowadays everyone spends their most of the time on social media so promoting the platform on social media with the use of innovative strategy will definitely help the platform to gain attention as well as it will help to gain investors.
Yes you're right, social media is a great advertising and marketing tool and the project can gain a lot of popularity through that
Social media, running ads at some website which relate to crypto currency is the normal at any project for make increasing awareness. But i think the live stream or live meeting is better way more. All-Stock do it so good.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Here the user wrote that he watched a video about the project, could you write me a link to this video?

The link to that video is on their website, but anyway here the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlC9YnA15cQ
Just keep in your mind, that those people who appear in videos have nothing to do with ALL-STOCK team, just the guy who made the videos for them, put related content from other videos to explain the idea.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
They got a highly professionals in their team who are experienced to handle all the scenarios as they are expertised in various platforms and as they figured various features let us wait for their upcoming activities.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

How much of stock market will be listing at our All-Stock? I will waiting their platform launch, who know we can earn profitable at this market?
We cannot proceed with the assumptions or expectations when it comes to the reality in terms of gainming profits as we need to understand that the market trends keep changing and that would also lead a change in the profits.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
There should be an automatic updates on these because most of the investors will actually do have a look before choosing the platform and make all the possibilities to invest their funds now if we are looking to a metrics which is wrong how can we justify?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Thank you very much for helping them, I hope they are very happy that the community was very friendly and kind.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

The finished prototype of the platform should attract additional attention of investors, I think this is proof of the team's good work.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

The finished prototype of the platform should attract additional attention of investors, I think this is proof of the team's good work.
I would be interested to try to use the prototype of the project.Developers will not pay extra for it?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

Information about how managed to collect should be visible.This information is useful for many people to make sure the reliability of the project
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

There should be an automatic updates on these because most of the investors will actually do have a look before choosing the platform and make all the possibilities to invest their funds now if we are looking to a metrics which is wrong how can we justify?

I do hope that the project will focus more on the participants concern because it is a great help to make the project becomes good.  Then if there is updates about the project,  hope they make sure to inform the investors and the participants for maintaining positive sorroundings.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

I do hope that the project will focus more on the participants concern because it is a great help to make the project becomes good.  Then if there is updates about the project,  hope they make sure to inform the investors and the participants for maintaining positive sorroundings.
The team are doing their best, they work hard and double their effort. Don't worry, we can gain more participants or members as days goes by.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

The team are doing their best, they work hard and double their effort. Don't worry, we can gain more participants or members as days goes by.
I agree with you mate. All-stocks will have a big community someday that will support the project until it success. This will happen if the members will help too.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: