Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
I hope all project admins are like them. They are truly dedicated to thier profession and willing to sacrifice thier personal time just make sure the project is running smoothly.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
or maybe just give it some time for dev to update maybe just busy ico week or they will mention after ico it just feel better if its mentioned it kind of attract more curious investors

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

How much of stock market will be listing at our All-Stock? I will waiting their platform launch, who know we can earn profitable at this market?
We cannot proceed with the assumptions or expectations when it comes to the reality in terms of gainming profits as we need to understand that the market trends keep changing and that would also lead a change in the profits.
I haven't found in general any information on this occasion, most likely as well as most ICO, this aspect is simply hidden from audience that there was no panic or on the contrary excessive joy. Such fact cancels any manipulations from traders in the future.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

The finished prototype of the platform should attract additional attention of investors, I think this is proof of the team's good work.

I didn't know they have already a prototype of the platform. Can you give me the link? I want to try their prototype.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
There should be an automatic updates on these because most of the investors will actually do have a look before choosing the platform and make all the possibilities to invest their funds now if we are looking to a metrics which is wrong how can we justify?

I do hope that the project will focus more on the participants concern because it is a great help to make the project becomes good.  Then if there is updates about the project,  hope they make sure to inform the investors and the participants for maintaining positive sorroundings.

You have a point, if the team will focus with the concerns of participants specially serious investors then the chances of becoming popular and attracting many investors to join will be high.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

The finished prototype of the platform should attract additional attention of investors, I think this is proof of the team's good work.

I didn't know they have already a prototype of the platform. Can you give me the link? I want to try their prototype.
Heres the link bud feel free to play with it. http://35.188.255.105/all-stocks-prototype/exchange/frontend/htdocs/index.php
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

or maybe just give it some time for dev to update maybe just busy ico week or they will mention after ico it just feel better if its mentioned it kind of attract more curious investors

Even if the dev is too busy with the ico sales, they still need to assign a community manager that will help and guide new possible investors and supporters here in their ann thread.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

There should be an automatic updates on these because most of the investors will actually do have a look before choosing the platform and make all the possibilities to invest their funds now if we are looking to a metrics which is wrong how can we justify?

I do hope that the project will focus more on the participants concern because it is a great help to make the project becomes good.  Then if there is updates about the project,  hope they make sure to inform the investors and the participants for maintaining positive sorroundings.

You have a point, if the team will focus with the concerns of participants specially serious investors then the chances of becoming popular and attracting many investors to join will be high.
the development team is always very attentive to all its investors and followers. This is the right strategy, which will definitely lead the project to success. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Indeed, responding some concerns from the people who supports the project will always have a plus factor as this will shows how good the community is. And to think potential investors now will always take a look first the community before they will decide to invest. So it will be good if the team ALLSTOCKS have this because it will be for the goodness of this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Indeed, responding some concerns from the people who supports the project will always have a plus factor as this will shows how good the community is. And to think potential investors now will always take a look first the community before they will decide to invest. So it will be good if the team ALLSTOCKS have this because it will be for the goodness of this platform.

Yes, the most important this is the activeness of the team in replying to most of the important concerns and questions regarding the all-stocks project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Yes, the most important this is the activeness of the team in replying to most of the important concerns and questions regarding the all-stocks project.

If the team are also active answering all the questions and queries about this project means they really hands- on and serious in their work. It also gives good impact to the project , all the participants who joined would be updated the information everyday by that they can easily share it or inform it to others regarding the status of the project. Gaining popularity in this project would not be possible.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

All-Stocks possessing more popularity and reputation as we can see due to the surging ether price, they are extending bonus period by additional 3 days. This move will allow more people to join and take part in this important innovation.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Yes it's important that the remains active and responds to users queries, this builds trust and attracts more followers to the project too
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Yes it's important that the remains active and responds to users queries, this builds trust and attracts more followers to the project too
All stock management including the dev team feels it is their responsibility to communicate with the participants who trust the project and they keep clarifying all their queries very actively which is really incredible.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
Yes, I also think so, and it seems to me that they probably have all chances to collect the right amount of money.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

Well, he/she has a point because that is what he/she discovered. And yes maybe the team need to fix that issue so that people will not wonder how much raised that they already earned. Transparency is really an important matter because it will determine that the team has no shady activity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

How much of stock market will be listing at our All-Stock? I will waiting their platform launch, who know we can earn profitable at this market?
We cannot proceed with the assumptions or expectations when it comes to the reality in terms of gainming profits as we need to understand that the market trends keep changing and that would also lead a change in the profits.
I haven't found in general any information on this occasion, most likely as well as most ICO, this aspect is simply hidden from audience that there was no panic or on the contrary excessive joy. Such fact cancels any manipulations from traders in the future.
for example, for me it is very inconvenient. Because if I invest in a project, I want to know how the ICO stage is going, because I want to know whether the right choice was made by investing my connections in the project. And so keeping this information away from users is the wrong decision.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

The main flow of fast information goes not from a forum, and from telegrams channel. In principle, it concerns not only this project, often in all ico answers concerning a subject quicker in this messenger.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

You should just accept it, you will figure it out soon when you visit their site anyway. I think they really lack a lot of information regarding their ICO except info of about their Team.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: