Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67656 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants!
From what, for example, projects will participants be able to join? Do you mean the similar projects connected with exchanges and exchange of coins? I don't know, I don't know whether competitors will help each other with it.

maybe not competitors but maybe some good projects with different features but still related to each other. I am hoping that the project will have good partnership.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

All stocks will be one of the major platforms someday for crypto and forex trading. Hopefully it will unify all kijds of assets so that thier will only be just one trading company.

Yes there is possibility that it will happen soon,  if they will continue to make the project more developed and more unique then I am sure they will reach more success.  I do hope to the team that they will focusing more on the safetiness and easiest way of trading.

That is right mate. This is the most important matters that the team ALLSTOCKS have to assured and addressed. And aside from easy way of trading, they need to improved their security system because this will be the main concerns for every trading platform created here in crypto world. And I hope that the team had already provide good plans for this.
Fortunately, the platform has been secure since from the beginning to till now. And the team is consistently takes major actions towards the project security system to make it more secure than anything else. So this is a most secure platform. As well the team always thinks two steps ahead and fix all problems which are related to the ico. I hope very soon the team will achieve their goals.

As what have you said, you make a claim that the platform is the most secure platform in the marketplace. Are you really sure about it? What about those platforms which the main feature is security?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

Hello! Does the project have a company of generosity? Or maybe a signature company? Where can I take part in receiving the tokens? Since I do not have the means to invest at the moment, I would like to get the tokens.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

The project is interesting! I think that the team has every chance of successfully ending ICO. Where can I see the latest news about the project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
What if you dont have a reddit account will they still join other campaigns of all stocks or they are auto disqualified?

That's assuming they manage to check whether you have subscribed or not which is impossible to check the way reddit works. So there's that lol
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Hello! Does the project have a company of generosity? Or maybe a signature company? Where can I take part in receiving the tokens? Since I do not have the means to invest at the moment, I would like to get the tokens.

Yes they have and it was launched on March 22, 2018. If you just see the OP you can see the big word about their bounty thread and for you to easily get the link, then here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3177904.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
All-Stocks project is very popular now because of their platform and prototype. A very ambitious project which will reach the top in no time with the help of the team and members.

They made some good advertisement of their platform by providing a prototype which it help them to make the project to be more known by investors. This is somewhat have many profitable opportunity and lets see what else can the team can do more about their platform.
Definitely, as time goes by this project become popular which really make sense that could be profitable in the future. Hopefully the team may work and give a great service as to gain trust to those investors as well as users who like to be part on this spectacular project that can be good for all and many here in crypto currency community.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
What if you dont have a reddit account will they still join other campaigns of all stocks or they are auto disqualified?
Most likely you need to set this question directly to the administrator. Because none of the users will be able to answer you. Only administrators decide who will register and who will not. If an account is required, then you must register on the site.

Yes, besides creating a reddit account is very easy and will only takes a minute or two. Just register and verify his email and it's done. Anyway, I will look forward for this project to work and become successful.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

hmm, i think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium
it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)
And this is the exact copy of what Ridorie have said at the top,  you just copied it. You are still a newbie and that's what you are already doing?

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants!

Original
regearna

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

All stocks will be one of the major platforms someday for crypto and forex trading. Hopefully it will unify all kijds of assets so that thier will only be just one trading company.

Yes there is possibility that it will happen soon,  if they will continue to make the project more developed and more unique then I am sure they will reach more success.  I do hope to the team that they will focusing more on the safetiness and easiest way of trading.
They need to learn proper way of trading & more way to show their projects  uniqueness.if all these go same as they plan then it will sure on the successful path
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Yes, I gues they launched their bounty campaigns last March 2018 if I am not mistaken I think the bounty is still running and the last time I visited the bounty participants are increasing. Yes you can join just try to look for bounty thread. Gudluck.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Yes, I gues they launched their bounty campaigns last March 2018 if I am not mistaken I think the bounty is still running and the last time I visited the bounty participants are increasing. Yes you can join just try to look for bounty thread. Gudluck.
Tokens will be received at the end. now if you have successfully posted then you can follow all the instructions and share the information and keep supporting as promised you will be rewarded with tokens.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

They need to learn proper way of trading & more way to show their projects  uniqueness.if all these go same as they plan then it will sure on the successful path
they just need focus on various ways to market and create awareness before any other since they already have a developed demo platform maybe after ico they can create a more better platform base on their roadmap

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

they just need focus on various ways to market and create awareness before any other since they already have a developed demo platform maybe after ico they can create a more better platform base on their roadmap
They need to add more features to the platform that will enrich all the traders to attentively make their transactions at the right time and the accuracy should be high for the transaction in meeting the exact market trend.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

All the stock project team is working on a lot. I think project team can develop all the stock projects without any problem and easily project team can reach their goal.
my opinion is that if the development team follows its road map, then there is a high probability that the project will develop actively and strictly according to plan.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

All the stock project team is working on a lot. I think project team can develop all the stock projects without any problem and easily project team can reach their goal.
The subject of the project is really issued up to standard, however you should never pay all the attention to this aspect. Always study the project more deeply and read information.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

my opinion is that if the development team follows its road map, then there is a high probability that the project will develop actively and strictly according to plan.
Yeah I agree, if they follow the plan the project should develop actively but the team needs to make sure they plan properly and strategize so that they can face any difficulties
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

Yeah I agree, if they follow the plan the project should develop actively but the team needs to make sure they plan properly and strategize so that they can face any difficulties
They have to even figure out all the possibilities to achieve their goals in a better run so they should have managers involved to drive the teams actively involving in reaching all the goals in every task.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

They need to add more features to the platform that will enrich all the traders to attentively make their transactions at the right time and the accuracy should be high for the transaction in meeting the exact market trend.
The platform seems feature packed, introducing new things will just make things messy. They should probably stick to what they have for the moment and improve upon it.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: