Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

There are many people wants to participates in the All-Stocks project bounty programs. Competitors are a common part here in the world of the crypto currency that we cannot easily be avoided. Because the team working on just like this project needs to strive in double effort to keep strong and remain standing here in this crypto world. So goodluck to the team for that.
I agree mate. Until now new members are joining and really like the project so far. The bounty campaign really gives opportunity to the members that want to help and gain free tokens.
Exactly. Bounty campaigns really have a big impact for Allstocks project. In fact, more and more people keep coming here just to joined on it. So far so good for this team because everyday, their popularity always keeps increasing which is a good signs to have a chance to succeed.
You're absolutely correct. Well, as this project is in progression stage we need to understand on some features that doesn't works as they just have a prototype sample. As the team working hard just to make things smooth and easy but they need some time to settle it first. Hopefully their would be many investors to this project which for me it really make sense here in crypto currency community.
ALL-STOCKS have taken all the efforts with a dedicated commitment in actively communicating with the advisers and they have brought the opportunity of Bounty & Airdrop campaign with more tokens allocated as a reward for the supporters as well.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

There are many people wants to participates in the All-Stocks project bounty programs. Competitors are a common part here in the world of the crypto currency that we cannot easily be avoided. Because the team working on just like this project needs to strive in double effort to keep strong and remain standing here in this crypto world. So goodluck to the team for that.
I agree mate. Until now new members are joining and really like the project so far. The bounty campaign really gives opportunity to the members that want to help and gain free tokens.
Exactly. Bounty campaigns really have a big impact for Allstocks project. In fact, more and more people keep coming here just to joined on it. So far so good for this team because everyday, their popularity always keeps increasing which is a good signs to have a chance to succeed.
You're absolutely correct. Well, as this project is in progression stage we need to understand on some features that doesn't works as they just have a prototype sample. As the team working hard just to make things smooth and easy but they need some time to settle it first. Hopefully their would be many investors to this project which for me it really make sense here in crypto currency community.
ALL-STOCKS have taken all the efforts with a dedicated commitment in actively communicating with the advisers and they have brought the opportunity of Bounty & Airdrop campaign with more tokens allocated as a reward for the supporters as well.

Yeah, this positive attitude and commitment with the project will surely help the team to gain more investors and to make the community of all-stocks become bigger and stronger.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Yes, the team all-stocks really prove that they are serious and dedicated in improving their project. They are doing their best to reach success  and fulfill all their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

At the moment, the sale of tokens is actively underway, if I understand correctly what is written on your official website. Because there is a countdown time and there are 4 days left until the end of the bonus. I did not find information from you how much you have raised funds for this time?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Yeah, this positive attitude and commitment with the project will surely help the team to gain more investors and to make the community of all-stocks become bigger and stronger.

They make a good decisions and probably they can have a positive feedback with the bounty hunters. And also, they allocated such a very reasonable rewards so we can expect there will be more participants will come to join the program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

At the moment, the sale of tokens is actively underway, if I understand correctly what is written on your official website. Because there is a countdown time and there are 4 days left until the end of the bonus. I did not find information from you how much you have raised funds for this time?
This information is simply hidden, as well as in any other normal project. Information on four remained days of a bonus is right.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.

One of the information that they are lacking is their roadmap, I think they need to be more specific on what they are planning to do in a certain month. Will their token be available to other exchanges as well?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.

One of the information that they are lacking is their roadmap, I think they need to be more specific on what they are planning to do in a certain month. Will their token be available to other exchanges as well?
Being on Exchange is not particularly a roadmap kind of thing its mostly it will be listed on exchange and then later dev may decide which exchange to list on but for sure it will be listed that just the good news

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

I see the team is actively promoting the project in the Internet. I have not seen such a generous bounty of the company for a long time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

I see the team is actively promoting the project in the Internet. I have not seen such a generous bounty of the company for a long time.
Yeah they know how to promote their project.You can see,if you invest here you have the highest chance to get benefited.because its a stock market platform & nothing can be bad here
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Ehhh bounty campaigns tend to not attract the actual people who can get you real investors and more of the bottom feeders looking for easy money
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Live Prototype demo and the visual presentation of ALL-STOCKS really helping many investors to easily understand about the project and it is also made easy now for the supporters to approach in a manner of dignity.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

This project is a very good idea, nowadays the global market is very developing. The present of AST as the world assets of the global market can ease the way to trade. It's going to be a good change for the future global market.
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Live Prototype demo and the visual presentation of ALL-STOCKS really helping many investors to easily understand about the project and it is also made easy now for the supporters to approach in a manner of dignity.
I absolutely agree with you. I am excited to be in such a project.
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Nice site!
Keep an eye on news sources.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

ALL-Stocks is constantly observing the market trends and building new strategies for the welfare of the participants to gain more profits. They extended 25% bonus period until May 25.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

there are many people like all stock project. Project involves many investor participants and they keep a good idea about the project. Increasing day-to-day participation. i hope this project will be good in future and will be profitable
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

ALL-Stocks is constantly observing the market trends and building new strategies for the welfare of the participants to gain more profits. They extended 25% bonus period until May 25.
And it would definately proove much profitable for everypne who wish to invest into the project and i am sure that they might also have some really good and intresting profits ahead so i would individually stay close to all stocks.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

there are many people like all stock project. Project involves many investor participants and they keep a good idea about the project. Increasing day-to-day participation. i hope this project will be good in future and will be profitable
This project will surely be much profitable ahead if it continue to be of such great importance in the future too. For now, several investors have turned towards this project and i hope that it can continue for the future too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

This project will surely be much profitable ahead if it continue to be of such great importance in the future too. For now, several investors have turned towards this project and i hope that it can continue for the future too.
As this project is in huge demand now, i guess that it would be the same case in the future too so more and more peoples can join the team for a well settled future soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: