Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
rakibul1364 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitconnect is dead. Bitcoin is forever. Understood?

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

Obviously Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Also, going by the past trends, bitcoin usually upscales towards the ending quarters of the years. Even in 2017, it was the last quarter that resulted in such a high price for bitcoin.
So just sit back, invest, and then watch the market go up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Most of them are just new in cryptocurrencies and witnessed the correction so they are not used to what's happening. What they only think is the positive charts and there's no correction needed for them. Don't take them seriously as bitcoin has been told to be dead for hundred times or even thousand times.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die. For me as long as there is cryptocurreny and people like you and me will continue to support bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain to be the number cryptocurrency. I believe on that.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

True, what is happening now in the market is part of its cycle as an cryptos since they are very volatile so we know that it will not last bitcoin will pump again even if many sell their bitcoin because they think it cannot recover.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes your right, bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin price has plummeted but it doesnt mean bitcoin will be dead. I believe that bitcoin will recover anytime soon, bitcoin price will increase again, it would'nt die so soon.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is really not dead! They are just manipulating the price because they wanted to acquire more of it on a cheaper price. If you will not invest Bitcoin just because the price is currently very low, it will be a huge loss on your part and you will surely regret in the future. Bitcoin is now ready to fly anytime from now.
perova93

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Just as always, the same thing happens in the same price reduction that it is right now, the lower the best buy than to think that bitcoin will die if it dies, then it will not be it at all and not the price for a minimum will come down.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin uses in many areas. Recently, Facebook and Google began to pay part of the salary in the crypto currency. This does not mean the death of bitcoin))

-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

I always laugh so much when i hear "bitcoin" and "dead" in the same phrase lol. Bitcoin can not and will never die, never! It is literally impossible to kill bitcoin, keep in mind for the rest of your life Cheesy

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying

and i would love to shake each and every one of their hands and thank them for it. because it is because of these people that the rest of us can accumulate more bitcoin. imagine if you had 1BTC, price went to $20k and you saw the idiots panic sell because of what they thought and you sell fast and buy back at a discount and eventually end up having 2 or 3 bitcoins in your pocket just because you understood the market and the idiocy of the rest.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ismat Morshed

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Yes that is right,bitcoin is not dead.The price is getting low but it does't mean bitcoin will be dead.Bitcoin Just like the stock market, bitcoin has also ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger.Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Obviously Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

2017 was a turning moment for the crypto market. As the price surged from 1k to 19k there were many new investors who joined the crypto market because of the surge. All these investors are beginners in the market and must have been panicking as the decline has arrived. It is known to the experience traders that the graph cant keep on going in one direction. What goes up must come down and hence the decline has come. People should know that BTC has survived every decline and it will survive this one too. Just wait for the time being until the decline is over and the rally to moon begins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
I agree with you, there's no such thing as dying and I think its normal for the price to be low sometimes because we all know that price of bitcoin is unstable.
yudif

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin prices will recover surely but it is important for all investors to understand why it is dropping.

The prices were pumped recently with the help of another crypto Tether. Tether claims that it has 1 dollar in reserve for every Tether introduced. The main issue here is that they are making up the figures and it is not at all correct. Also, most of the Tether is owned by Bitifinex which is thus manipulating the prices. Bitifinex is itself buying most of the Tether to push the prices. In simple words, when you buy bitcoins, you have to place bids and compete with others. What is most of your competitors are just fake ? This is what drove the prices from $1000 to $19000.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Bitcoin will never die in my opinion as long as many investors and bitcoin users are investing in bitcoin and all countries that have received bitcoin so bitcoin will continue to be number one in the world of crypto. you have to believe that.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yeah. Bitcoin is not dying. People are just panicking for what is happening today and as a result of panic they think that bitcoin is going to end but it is not. It is normal for bitcoin to fall down in the market because that how market flows right? It is volatile so soon the time will ocme that it will continue to pump and those who hold and trust bitcoin will soon be the millionaires of our own country.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin will not die just because the price is going down significantly, we have seen a lot of similar scenarios like this before but bitcoin always end up recovering and reaching a new price level and then another correction will happen, it is just a cycle sometimes we are in the top but sometimes we are at the bottom. Bitcoin will only die if no one wants to run a node or mine it anymore which is impossible because people are earning a lot of money be performing it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: