Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:58:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5509 times)
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

Yes you are right, there is no honesty in it, spreadsheet just does not exist.So they easily reduce .. Because we can't monitor the tokens we get.

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

With bountyhive i have completed my 2 campaigns already and received payments successfully. Now i am about to clear 2 more campaigns, bountyhive campaign is hassle free platform for bounty hunters unlike other campaigns which sometimes becomes pain to submit the report manually. About transparency they mention the rules of each campaign clearly but there are some information they should disclose like Stakes, Criteria for participants in each section of campaign.  
madskillz_On

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

With bountyhive i have completed my 2 campaigns already and received payments successfully. Now i am about to clear 2 more campaigns, bountyhive campaign is hassle free platform for bounty hunters unlike other campaigns which sometimes becomes pain to submit the report manually. About transparency they mention the rules of each campaign clearly but there are some information they should disclose like Stakes, Criteria for participants in each section of campaign.  
And how much u receive?

Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Yes you are right, there is no honesty in it, spreadsheet just does not exist.So they easily reduce .. Because we can't monitor the tokens we get.
There is no spreadsheet when campaign is running, but after the end of ICO, they show you how much you earned and also why dont accept your entries..

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

how can you say bountyhive is a scam? if you follow the rules and regulations of your bounty and not paying you right try to contact the bounty manager ask them about your concerns. because for me bountyhive is a hassle free platform for all bounty hunters, you dont need to do some reports. all you need is to do your job and you'll get paid.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Sad to know but it's true it's a shady platform as there is no transparency to see the stacks a user earned. However, just because of this you can't blame they are a scam. They are paying users, you can say they are/may cutting a huge amount of profit from user stakes. I wish there is nothing happening like this and the admin panel resolves this issue ASAP.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I still don't believe that it's a scam.
The lack of transparency however has some disadvantages as you can't correct mistakes 'on-the-fly'. You'll only notice a mistake after the bounty has finished.
I haven't finished a campaign yet, so I'm curious on how forgiving they are to errors. As soon as I know, I'll share it here.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

I don't know how much i will get my token for work on this platform.  A lot of people take part and enjoy. But i dont like notransparancy of spreadsheets. It may means bad news for us Grin
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I knew it was too good to be true. Stay away from bountyhive guys.

Ever since i joined that site i've been getting a lot of failed attempts to login to my account as well. Might just be a coincidence but better safe than sorry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
That's a big mistake, I myself have been paid twice by bountyhive for now. You are wrong if you say bountyhive is a scam. Maybe you are wrong in filling out the form.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

im shocked, last time i recieved 24 bits (bitcoinus) which the token worth for 0.024 (ICO price) i think isn't worth it for a few month adversting their project, like retweeting.... but i hope it will be different for their signature campaign.. i hope they pay alot for signature campaign, so i participate on robotina signature campaign Smiley
minerbeaver

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??

What do you mean by a bad feedback? People who have registered and started to work do not pay the reward? Why it happens?
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Not sure, if it's the scam or not, we will find out after few months, once few projects are done and how people got their stakes and shares. Then we can talk about it, for now i would say wait and see.

Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Yes, they held the token for the Pundix bounty for 3 months!! They kept say they had trouble with their smart contract, but they we holding so people wouldn’t dump; which is nit their concern. Very shady..
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

I've ever joined ICO bounty campaigns in Bountyhive. Yeah, we cannot see the spreadsheet and its transparency. We also know that for the signature campaign have limits of the participants. But here, I joined for the twice because in the first time I got my coins in quick time. I also cannot find how much actually the coins that I got. But as far I experience, they distribute the rewards on time as the schedule and it was so quick after only some days of the end of ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Thanks for raising this issue. I have noticed that these few bounty managing sites are actually making out of bounty hnter's cut. It's good to join direct bounty at bitcointalk.
Personally I don't like the confusion made by these websites. I like similicity of the campaign at bitcointalk.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I participate in bounty on the platform Bountyhive. I can't tell scam it or not but I hope it's not  Cheesy I like the system without reports))

bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

I heard about bounty hive for about a month ago and some of my companions also invited me to join their bounty campaign for a reason that it is much convenient. I'm planning to join their campaigns but I hope that there is nothing shady happening behind bounty hive.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

The admin from BountyHive already talk about this like transparency or spreadsheet they are working on it, me too join their campaign do you know I got some a good reward from them from my media and it's really happy for me. This platform already running 1 month since February do you want good & many features with a short time? come on guys even project like cryptocurrency need time to making a good development. Just wait maybe a few months maybe they will add. Still, have time to develop this problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: