Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

I think if you have any problem with bountyhive chat with them and stop spreading false information about this wonderful team. Have been using this platform with no problem. Did you ever check amount of token that will be distributed before you join each campaign. BOUNTYHIVE IS A GOOD PLATFORM
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I think if you have any problem with bountyhive chat with them and stop spreading false information about this wonderful team. Have been using this platform with no problem. Did you ever check amount of token that will be distributed before you join each campaign.

There is no transparency in their campaigns. Nobody can see spreadsheets. I know some legit articles that have been rejected in blog campaign. And I also know some copy/paste users got paid. Is it coincidence? I don't think so.
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
Is there any specific data and evidence? This is very important. We cannot just listen to one aspect of the argument. After all, they have issued many bounty programs and have participated in many people. I hope to have a real wish.
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
Where did this percentage come from? I participated in the bounty company on the bountyhive website and I was all paid, only I don't like that can't test your stakes.
Stamil

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I have never worked with this platform, because I believe that holding a bounty campaign should take place in an open manner through this forum. In case of a disputable situation, bounty hunters may remain without payment as there is no transparency.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

I think you can't call it scam, they pay everyone and it's your choice to do campaigns for them or not! I 100% disagree with you, that's their rules if you don't like them, then just don't do it and find yourself something esle! Scam is when you don't get anything

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

I've joined some of bountyhive campaigns and i agree that there's no spreadsheet to be shown that makes me doubt about its transparency. But the other bounty hunters on facebook who joined one of its finished campaign named bitcoinus said that they can see their total stakes in the spreadsheet that shown at the end of the bounty campaign (still unclear either on its site or anywhere). The fact is all the bounty participants got their payments. I think it's too early to judge that bountyhive is scam. I'll give them a try.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

i just joined in bounty hive and have not get reward so i can not say that bountyhive is a scam. indeed in bountyhive there is no spreadsheet so it's a bit difficult for us to see how much we can. but the work requirements in bountyhive is very easy in comparison with other projects so it is not wrong to try to join in bounty hive
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Now I joined bountyhive's campaign and I am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well.  I don't also know how they count in the spreadsheet and stakes. I hope the team Bountyhive will finalize the website and add open data for participants. It's fair for transparancy.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I don't participate in their campaigns but I don't think they scam somebody. Their platform is a solution for most of bounty hunters and I don't know what is the reason you accuse them. You receive low payment due to a lot of participants, that's the real reason.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

I'm happy with bountyhive. They at least distribute tokens on time and I haven't faced any issue so for. Also I agree with the idea that they are not transparent about the stakes that are distributed.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I disagree with your opinion talking about bountyhive is scam, I have got my reward from bountyhive have I joined, I have participated at the bountyhive pindify and bitcoinus, I got all my stake and my coin on etherwallet, I don’t know why you are talking about the bountyhive is scam, I know they are is not transparency about the stake on their spreedsheet, but they have calculated our stake most correctly, I am still believe the bountyhive campaign.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

To me, I only trust the airdrop and bounty campaigns of the Tokensuite group. They have excellent campaigns with high rewards and are guaranteed transparency in the shares. I see them as a professional and strong team with the promotion of science. They are implementing a new, automatic and optimized Tokendrops scheme. You can devote more attention to them.
https://t.me/TokenSuite
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

to me... i wont call bountyhive a scam.. instead ill call the platform a [made easy, take change] platform... they pay too little for the job done and theres no transparency   on how tokens are divided ....
Walionn

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

I have joined many airdrops and have reached up to 2 different airdrop token purse. BountyHive is entering the stock market immediately. I use this site and I always participate in telegram programs.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Bountyhive has been so successful that all the spots for social media and telegram get fills up almost immediately. Sometimes I do wonder whether there is any chance at all for me to join either the social media and telegram bounty.
It doesn't make sense to me and I wonder whether there are any bots account and how does bountyhive check for that

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

Unfortunately I will be leaving the Bountyhive video campaigns. Neither my wife, nor myself got remunerated for our blogging and videos. My wife in three years of doing bounties on bitcointalk has never been refused a payment on her blog for BEING SUBSTANDARD! So obviously they must keep a ton of coins for themselves and I will be removing my signature campaign today because I have lost trust in this platform and do not want to wear a signature for weeks on end and NOT be paid in the end. I used to do COLOURLESS campaigns before and used to get paid, so why am I not getting pad now for exactly the same work I used to do in his campaigns before baffles me. I will be taking down all my videos also.  Angry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

I don't know guys how exactly you guys are fulfilling the tasks in this platform, but I have no problems actually. Though I don't like bountihive because it's literally a hive full of people = smaller payments.
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I not Sure this platform SCAM, because i new member on Bountyhive and can't explain this problem.
Maybe too many participants so they pay just a little reward for the job.
Hope this site to be trusted in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Is there any specific data and evidence? This is very important. We cannot just listen to one aspect of the argument. After all, they have issued many bounty programs and have participated in many people. I hope to have a real wish.

I understand because that's your opinion about that matter, I think no one can actually say if the this is scam if she/he didn't experience it along the way, but it is more good if you will also posted it her the evidence to some up everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: