Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations, I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

Not to mention the unsuspecting bots or possibly they filled it themselves. A telegram campaign accepts 5000 but when you go to the Telegram channel, there's 2000 plus member? where's the rest? The rest of the slots rewards possibly goes to them.

There's also the social campaign. It accepts 5000 but you'll see there's only 1000 retweeting a tweet, where the Official twitter page tweets an average of 1 tweet a day. If there are 5000 applicants then it should be at least 2500 retweets to a specific post (given that 50% is lazy or not interested.)

The website lacks transparency, I'm just worried that these ICO approaching this possible fraudulent site don't get enough marketing and promotion quality for their project.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

I dont think bountyhive is a scam because there's many bounty join in bountyhive and my friend got her token when the bounty is distributed the token bountyhive is really easiest way for facebook and tweeter campaign because you don't need to report your post.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.

I don't really understand how they could come up with a platform to manage bounties and not think about or just overlook transparency. If the only problem they solved is the reporting for some campaign categories then they need to think this through again.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

It's really a bit strange that all information about steaks and participants is hidden, you can't even track the number of steaks you get for the whole campaign... There are also no criteria for media tasks: no one knows how many views should your article or video get to recieve a reward, so you can just work for them but in the end (after 2-3 month of regular job) you'll find out you won't recieve anything.

Here, in the crypto community, where everyone loves the idea of transparency, it is just ridiculous and absurd to hide the spreadsheets.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I'm new to that site, Just joined a few bounty programs there. Not finished yet, so can't tell how much they will give me. But yet, the system doesn't allow me to see my progress makes me uncomfortable. This downside brings us so many questions in mind.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I don't think it's a Scam. Indeed there are some weaknesses that we can't monitor the achieved progress. However, this platform only provides convenience in the campaign and still need improvement.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Sad but true. All bounty hunters working and walking in the dark withou anything to track bounty manager work. Google Spreadsheet is simple and better, dont need to change anything. I didnt participte bounty hive so long time
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

I have been involved with COLOURLESS Bounties right before He co created Bountyhive and never had a problem. I have joined Bountyhive and am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well. I doubt very much they are a scam as COLOURLESS has a good reputation and they also escrow the bounty and they will pay fast after the bounty ends. If you have a dispute with your payment, maybe you can discuss it with them on an individual case to case basis? I think that is the best thing than claiming it a scam. I look forward to my first earnings with Bountyhive and hop that I have done the job correctly to start earning my tokens from the Bountyhive Group.  Smiley

Same sentiments here. I been joining Colorlessk bounties since august 2017 and I dont have any problems when.it comes to payments and computation and i can say that the way he created bountyhive is much better because its payments are much faster than before. And definitely he is one of the best and trusted bounty managers here in the forum. So definitely bounty hive not scam for me.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

Right now, we (the ICO followers) are almost unpredictable of what happens because of the scam. Since the market is new, there are no good measures to overcome, so we need to thoroughly understand the ICO that we participate. Hope someday we understand
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Actually I don't know bountyhive scam or not because I new join in bountyhive, I know about it because my group in crypto give a suggestion to join in bauntyhive, I interest because we no need give report in social media campaign just like & share everyday, and I hope baountyhive not scam

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

We cannot conclude that bountyhive is really a scam. Most ico's that had been managed by bountyhive during their bounty campaigns became successful but as a crypto user, i will not signing my accounts in social medias and in this forum because i am afraid that my account will get hacked. I am just careful in choosing sites that i am going to sign up.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Yes, I do not like to join in any bounty campaigns that I can not check my status, which will make me feel very unsafe, I can see my stakes and I also can not see my states. So I advice to join in some ico projects that can updates stakes every week.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
adeelio

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Ok then people. Bountyhive is not a scam. They have a different model as compared to bounties offered by ICOs  directly. Already received tokens against 3 different projects. It's a platform that connect ICOs with bounty hunters. To run such a platform there are costs incurred that may or may not be paid by ICOs  directly or from token pool. For detail information you can join there telegram group and ask questions there so admins will be able to respond to ur reservations. U can also get their take on spreadsheet scenario if you talk to them...why they don't use it... what is/are the reason (s)...
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:39:15 AM by kalehon

I have joined bountyhive two months ago and I concluded 3 bounties with them (Pindify, Dropil, Bitcoinus). I got always the tokens so I cannot say that it's a scam.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

I've joined few campaigns on bountyhive, and I don't think they are scam. They are pretty active in their Telegram and ready to help you with your queries. Yes their system is still new and needs more improvements but they are legit and reward their hunters for their work. They could implement something like spreadsheets where hunters can check how much they will receive.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I do not consider this company to be a Scam, I joined it and will soon receive my first rewards, I do not believe, because a lot of reputable (for me ) bounty managers is it. (which have earned their reputation for a very long time) one of them - COLOURLESS
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

I noticed it too and I agree with you they give 2% only

5b0f36bf3df41
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

I have only good experience with bountyhive, they are active (unlike others - Hi Sylon...), received my reward, everything fine..

slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I think the scam is very loud word to describe them. Let's be honest here they give opportunity of earning money to lots of people who don't have enough time to track bounties. Ive noticed that I got less tokens than expected but the disrepancy was very small. At last it's your own decision whether use this service or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: