Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

You could sell now but you risk the chance of selling the bottom. If you are quite sure we are going to dip say another 20-50% then it would be in your best interest to cut it now and buy back later. Of course that is the hardest part and if your not a day trader I would advise the hodl method.

Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
I don't think that anyone can tell you the right decision. From my own time, I can say that I will hold the coins because I think that this decline on the cryptomarket is temporary.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

If you gonna sell now I hope that you did buy your coins more than 6 months ago otherwise you will not get profit from this selling and you gonna lose some of your investment perhaps , I believe holding still profitable , even if the price is falling down this period but I think that this bearish market will end very soon .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

for my own I still buy crypto for long term investment because of the possibility of crypto will be able to rise in the coming year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

It's  difficult to say,  it depends on what coin you hold, and at what price you bought, some of the coins  don't  got ability to rise anymore and some had fallen very deep and it's difficult to get profit, what I can say is the situation for alt coin is not too good, but there is still chances you can get profit, just make your research and see does the coin got potential to rise again or not, if not just sell it
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
Recently, I stopped holding coins, because I do not see the point. If there are any coins, I immediately sell them.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

It depends at what price you bought your coins......for the coins I have in red I will hold them until I get profits, for the ones that were in green I sold them already to buy more later.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

In these times the only winners are whales and daytraders because they got their eyes on the market like hawks watch every movement, news but the long term holders like you and me always gets hurt when they see the market downtrends but you have to ask your self that
Are you brave enough to hold or you will currencies your loss and sell on these current prices?
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

it's better to hold the coins first because the price is down now, maybe it's better not to rush to sell it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

I do feel the same way man. Quiet disappointing when you look at the market and seeing the coins in the wallet going lesser and lesser in value.But let's keep our hopes high. One of these days/months it will start to rise again and continue. For now, lets just hodl and wait patiently.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

do not panic, hold on for some time. currently it is not possible to trade in my opinion because of the many news and issues about crypto so as to make the price very unstable
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

This is part of the drama of the market. Every experience investor knows that the market goes down and then goes up. It is best you hodl your coins so you don't end up regretting about coming out so early

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Simultaneoulsy such news the appears from left to right that affects the cryptocurrency are beating up the prices badly, surely for those people who sold their coins in ATH moment and the whales will have a profit from this bearish market period, cheap coins are literally everywhere even the newly released ICO tokens took some damage from the markets beating downs, it's no different than the former years of cryptocurrency where the situation is like a tug of war the only difference is we're talking about the large figures of prices.

Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

You may go on holding your coins, but you should mind that not all of them are granted to survive the current crisis. I would re-arrange the portfolio if i were you.
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Holding crypto coins as of now is still profitable. Yes price of coins keeps on going down. We just have to wait for the right time. Wait until the prices goes up. Wait for many more months. Be patient. I believe on the potential of every coins. They will bounce back from a very long dump. When the right time comes, you will have a huge earnings in return. Keep on holding everyone!

---
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Whatever action you choose, make sure you have good reasons to believe you're right.

If you day-trade, make sure your technique and knowledge is on-point.

If you're not, just HODL. Otherwise you're just gambling.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

It all depends on your patience if you are not comfortable with your loses then you can sell it right away so you can cut your loses, some coins can bounce back and some coins stay at their bear trend price so monitor the movement of the coin you are holding.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

For me it's not good if you buy bitcoin and hold for now. The price bitcoin continue to decline and have downtrend although bitcoin price will goes it's just a moment and the price will continue to decline. It would be good for to save your money and antil juni, I guees the price will goes down in june. It's just my prediction, you have a choice.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

obviously! Holding is the good decision in Crypto platform because all the peoples are buying and selling in continuously it is not a good way in Crypto market this will change anytime so we must hold for long term then only we don't panic in any situation. But traders are affected in current scenario and some beginners are also fear invest in cryptocurrency so long-term holding is best for our future journey.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

There's a trick of Hodling holding is good but holding then sell when coin price go to atleast 50% of its price then buy back when dip happens, in that way you can grow your portfolio than hodling for years also this doesn't happens every week or not even in one month so no need to stress out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: