Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

It seems that holding will be on the wave of trends for so long time because it is the safest way to put money in the useful way. I think that you have to be far-sighted and go on to be with holding which is not so difficult to do. The result will be very nice.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Indeed the price of coins is currently down. But if you're still holding the coin I think you have to stay patient and don't panic. The price of the coins will surely recover and we just died the right time to sell the coins. And times like this you better add the amount of the balance of your investment so that in the future you can earn a profit.

It depends on what coins that you would trying to keep it hold,  there's a lot of had a potential altcoins and as well as there are many shitcoins. I thought that shitcoins will stay in a lower price, that's why you need to invest wisely in such as already known in the market, because there are big possibility that it may growth by the end of the year.

Right. Still holding a coin which isn't worthy will be a waste of time and effort. The most important thinf to consider before trying to invest in any particular coin is to have an in depth research about it. This market is undoubtly profitable but a single wrong decision can put all your investment down the drain. Good coins are present but a numerous amount of scam coins are equally available so be wise always.

gulu498

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Yes, I think the encryption market will pick up again. This year's encryption market is very bad. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has caused us to lose a lot, but I believe that as long as we wait patiently, we will also make a profit in the encryption market.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Some time holding is not good for take much profit later, I have feel how my altcoin price drop after holding about last one years, my asset is not increase but more low because I am holding all my altcoin.
jennniffer

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

market condition has been bad for a period of time. i personally believe the conditions will improve sooner or later. No condition is permanent and i think holding the coins is a good choice. i suggest you should be more patience during these times.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

do not sell before the price recovery to occur. If it allows this to be quite a good time to buy so it will get low prices from many of the coins are actually quite has the potential. selling in conditions like this losses will only provide and of course, this is not a good thing to be experienced through its risk.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

for my opinion better hodl caused if sell now no point  Smiley
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Indeed the price of coins is currently down. But if you're still holding the coin I think you have to stay patient and don't panic. The price of the coins will surely recover and we just died the right time to sell the coins. And times like this you better add the amount of the balance of your investment so that in the future you can earn a profit.

NO choice left. cant only hodl it and hope it will bounce back. probably take a couple years for it to happen.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Yes, some people still holding and doing re balance of deposit if price drop more they just buy more and fix middle price of total pocket . I think this is a good strategy but its ask more money to have to acting like that.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

The crypto-currency market is constantly developing and it is therefore very profitable to invest in crypto-currencies. You can still trade, but I do not advise newcomers to do it.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

I think there is not better activities to do in the cryptocurrency world now than to hold and invest in altcoin now that the price are very low. Selling now should be the last thing in your mind. So I will advice you hold on to your altcoin while you wait for the market to recover from the present shit it is in.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Oh sure. I keep all my coins, especially bitcoin. In anticipation of the rise of the market. I believe in it.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

It depends on what coins that you would trying to keep it hold,  there's a lot of had a potential altcoins and as well as there are many shitcoins. I thought that shitcoins will stay in a lower price, that's why you need to invest wisely in such as already known in the market, because there are big possibility that it may growth by the end of the year.

Right. Still holding a coin which isn't worthy will be a waste of time and effort. The most important thinf to consider before trying to invest in any particular coin is to have an in depth research about it. This market is undoubtly profitable but a single wrong decision can put all your investment down the drain. Good coins are present but a numerous amount of scam coins are equally available so be wise always.

Even though I agree with you that an in-depth research and due diligence are a must-have in almost everything, I still can't understand how that can help you in a purely speculative market like that of crypto. For example, bitcoin is still a reigning king of cryptocurrencies despite the fact that it lacks a host of features, which to you may look useful and promising, up to a point where you can call it technically obsolete. So how can a thorough research help you if the price of the coin in question will still be mostly determined or even dictated by factors which have nothing to do with how useful and promising that coin might be?
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

It depends on your idea of profitable. If you can not hold on to it anymore, you can cash in on it and invest it into another coins. One thing I do believe is, there are coins out there with real value and could help in this kind of situations as investments. You can trade your Bitcoin or ETH for some of these coins. Just do your research on which worth it, and you are good to go. Holding on to the coins is still profitable, only that it is not so in few weeks, but,  months.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 05:22:07 PM by tee-rex

I only believe one thing, "you will not really lose it if you have not sold it", so I still decide to continue to hold it until the market is fully recovered and profitable

This is a loser's mentality (no offense). Naturally, when you lost like 90% of your investment already, it doesn't make a lot of sense to sell your coins for nothing, but this is a very telling sign that there might not be a way back, at least not for the majority of altcoins. Bitcoin fell from 1100+ down to below 200 and still recovered, with a vengeance at that, but it was bitcoin, the one and only. For the rest it is usually a one-way ticket, or a Black Mark if you please. So you are kind of stuck in a limbo of sorts, neither here nor there. Selling already makes no sense, while holding (and hoping) becomes meaningless and frustrating.
Frustration can only be a thing if you know that what you are holding does not have a future, so I do not believe that should be classified as a loser's mentality. You can decide to hold, despite all the short term noises in the market as long as you have your focus.

Well, I wouldn't call that "short term noises in the market" as we have been for over half a year in a bear market by now. If that is short term noise, then I'm even scared to think what would be real thing to you. But that's not my point completely. When a coin loses 90% of its value, what are the chances of it coming back according to you? Bitcoin did make a comeback, but it was bitcoin, one and only, without even taking into consideration the fact that its price rise to over $1,000 was entirely artificial due to an exchange trying to inflate prices at all costs. We all know the name of that exchange.
jicang09

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency we hold in our hands is no longer profitable. But we can persist and wait patiently for the market to pick up. Because I think the price of cryptocurrency will pick up again.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

I thought that holding Crypto would still be profitable, if you are in doubt because the price of most coins is currently being sold, you don't have to worry because falling and rising prices of crypto are common and there will be a time for prices to rise.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

Now is a great time to buy and hold some coins. If you have fiat money that you want to invest, now is the time to do so

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

You should always choose what to hold. Do not sell the altcoins which are the leaders in the market - Ethereum, DASH, Monero, for instance. Trade the tokens which are less valuable, and you will succeed.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

You should always choose what to hold. Do not sell the altcoins which are the leaders in the market - Ethereum, DASH, Monero, for instance. Trade the tokens which are less valuable, and you will succeed.
Yes, crypto is still profitable if we like to hodl for a long time in which the possible exploding on it's prices. Greediness is not a good decision and it comes to panic selling that affects your decision plan. Actually the purpose of this decentralized market is to hodl and having patient for our profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: