Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

This doing of holding is always actual and it is so now as well. Holding is the guarantee that you money will be oky even in the worst time and you will be more relied on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

It depends on how long you are holding. Long term holding is actually quite profitable rigth now although it might take a long time and a lot of patience before you can enjoy yoour profit. Many people I know are still holding long term. But in the end it all depends on what type of coin you are holding right now, wether it has potential and profitable.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Holding coins in the cryptocurrency world has be profitable and is still very profitable. My strategy in the cryptocurrency world has been patience it us good to hold coin and watch it rise
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
It is still profitable of course as long as you will buy everytime prices fall down but that will also depends on your coins of choice obviously. If you are trying to buy those coins listed within the top 15 on coinmarketcap I think it is possible as those coins are way cheaper and safer compared to the other new ones which is unstable most especially when it comes to time like this where market gone wild or red.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

It seems that hodl is not a completely correct approach. Only those coins that are valuable can be hodl, and only those powerful coins are qualified by hodl. For those general tokens, it's good to not lose money.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
Merited by shyreenjao27 (1)

One safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share. You still hold them for a longer term because they are bound to appreciate against the fiat pairs of USD, EUR etc.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

One safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share. You still hold them for a longer term because they are bound to appreciate against the fiat pairs of USD, EUR etc.

If by fundamental usecase you mean application in real life (apart from speculation), then no coin makes it, even bitcoin itself. The majority of coins are not used in real life at all, so their fair value is straight zero. A few coins like litecoin, ethereum (for smart contracts), and of course bitcoin, have some use value, but it is incomparable with their market price. So if really want to wait till their price matches their use value, you may have to wait indefinitely long. Which means it may never happen.

Besides, how are you going to gauge or assess real use value in practice? Could you share your methodology if you have one? I've been asking the same question and even created a separate topic about this matter specifically. No reliable and solid methodology has surfaced so far.
realvrp

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

It depends on what currency you are stocking, but overall, it is unlikely that relying on HODL for a short time to make a big profit. If we extend the time of HODL for one year or even several years. I think the profit is still there will be.
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Yes I do trust that holding crypto coins now is still profitable. I can still see signs of the bull run, I am hoping very well that, it will be the bullish run. Any further suggestions?
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I think it would be better if you were patient. Holding the good altcoins can help you make a real profit. If you keep them now, you will have the opportunity to earn a profit. But if you sell your coin, you lose your chance to get a profit. I will keep the potentially profitable coins. and sell bad coins.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

If you are going to keep bitcoin or ethereum then its price will grow at the end of the year and you will get a good profit. But if you hold shit coins then you should not expect profits.   
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Yes if you are holding a good coins, you can have a good profit in the future in that way but if your coins is not good, holding that coins is wasting time because you can lost your money if you hold those coins in the long time.

Every things is depends in the situation.

campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

It seems your question must be changed now. whether there may be other benefits that can be obtained in addition to holding assets of crypto? see the market now crypto assets much decline it made no other choice but to hold the assets of crypto that we have.

panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

In my opinion, this is the best time to acquire some crypto and hold for the long term because we are in period of bear market and there is no better time than now to buy and hold
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

You should ask yourself if you are still ok holding your coins and don't ask us, the market will have a chance in the future but if you cannot wait for the future and you stressful in the situation then it's time to let go, but if you are still ok with it then hold your coin, only you can answer this question.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

It depends how long you will hold. Holding for some months isn't profitable these days, but if you can hold for a year or so it can be very profitable for you.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

for the time being, may withhold has not seen the results. Moreover, when the time of the initial purchase is still high and is now the coin has not been up to that point. It might at least have to wait again a little bit longer to await the recovery going on in the market. be patient it is a key to the best that can be done.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

for me, until recently hodling coins is the most secure way. and it is profitable. Although it takes great patience. and do not be easily seduced by the rise has not yet reached the target.

code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. Be patient friends. The biggest money is earned in the long term.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

if the problem can be profit or not now just look at all the coin prices are going down, so if we hold our coin we always see that the price is getting lower. actually this is a good opportunity to buy but somehow cryptocurrency has not yet shown progress. hopefully the price of all coins will increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: