Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Hope you sold in March, if no - i don't see any sense to sell now. Everything we have - just wait and hope that bulls will be back soon.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Well, I think now is a very good time to buy coins. As we know, the crypto market continues to rise and fall, traders need volatility to make money, so the decline means an opportunity to get from a bearish move. In other words, buying and holding crypto coins right now is still and will be very profitable.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
When the crypto currency market has fallen in price, you will suffer losses if you make a sale, all we can do is hold the coin and expect the market to grow. if you want to make a profit to meet your needs, do crypto trading because there are advantages of price fluctuations. The rest must wait for market revival.
Inmzaluia

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I think holding is more profitable choice than selling as the current price of all altcoins are very low now. So we should wait for sometime to rise up the market.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I don't think there are any other scenarios right now. It seems to me that it is necessary to wait at least another six months in order not to be left with empty pockets in the end. It's best to just wait as long as you can
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

I think it's still good to hold the coins. In this market it is dangerous to sell something. You yourself should understand this, because when the market recovers all prices will go up. So if you believe in your coins, hold them.
BigCryptoBrain

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

I would say ETH & BTC are worth the HODL for now, especially if you've lost money on them.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

I am also holding my crypto coins starting april and i am not the only one who complains about it because all.the prices in the market is very low, that is why all of us are hoping that it will recover its price soon.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

In my opinion, we dont have any option to do when the crypto-currency market has fallen very much in price. We just hold our coins and expect the market will grow.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

We can can not spefically say holding is profitable, but I believe if we can endavour to hold for a longer there can still be profitable.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.

That's the thing I keep posting and repeating here. If you lost something like 70-80% of your investment, it doesn't already make sense to sell. But the very thought itself that if you don't sell, your losses will remain on paper only has serious negative consequences for your future trading. It may in fact work out once or twice, but in the end your investment will turn to dust with no way back from ashes. Strictly speaking, it has already brought about your current suffering. The bottom line is that you should get rid of this thought as it is very toxic. And if you squashed it at the right time, you probably wouldn't have lost so much now.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.
Yes of course because I have been holding for a month and I saw a little grow of it. Holding coins is still profitable especially when the your coin have potential. I keep holding no matter what happen because I know and I believe my coins will frow even more. i recommend to those newbie by holding their coins make sure if there's a chance or possibility that it will rise and grow. Or its better to hold those have potential or top crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

it is still okay, but doing day trading is much better at this moment. because if you can predict and play with the price of altcoins in the market, you will have even a small amount of profit by doing it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
rert.

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

If the portfolio is already in a big minus, then do not sell. I still keep coins in spite of the minus 70%. But I believe in crypto currency.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

who say holding coin are not profitable anymore? dont hold it in a month, try holding it in a year and long term period. i will tend to hold my investment in very long term period rather than doing daily trading to earn profit. current market situation was not supported to do short term investment, its too risky. We cant predict where are the price will goes in the next day.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing
that's true! crypto is unpredictable and the feeling of buying an altcoin in the dip, but its price will suddenly decrease more after you buy and decided to hold it until its price goes up, that is the most confusing thing in holding an altcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

This moment are not that palatable to hodl cyptocurrency, people holding are frustrated with price falling everyday, people prefer to flip rather than holding their heavy bags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: