Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
EasyTutor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

Crypto is the way of the future. Months ago I invested a lump sum of money once my son was born, this will definitely pay off in the long run as the value increases.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

Bitcoin has performed exceptionally well since it's commencement against other resource classes, yet now it is winding down in cost and I solidly trust that now it is under the control and impact of the enormous cash cartels and whales that have now amassed the greatest segments of the pie, in this way they can likewise control and curve the cost at their own particular will. It has been the best venture for the early adopters and for those diggers who made a great deal of Bitcoin inexpensively and for the individuals who were sufficiently sharp to exit at the last Pinnacle of 20k and who now can purchase in again at less expensive costs. Everything relies upon when you contributed and when you sold.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

Crypto is the way of the future. Months ago I invested a lump sum of money once my son was born, this will definitely pay off in the long run as the value increases.

It is great hearing a parent sacrificing their money for the future of their children but we all know that digital currencies are very volatile and you will not know if you will be having a profit in the long run or not.

As a user, I don't suggest that you put all of your money into digital currency since, as I said above, it is risky though it is worth the patience if the price increases. There are a lot of investments that will make ensure your son's future instead of putting it all on your investment on digital currency. If you want to ensure a future, mutual bond is a good thing for your son while he grows.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment, in my opinion, in the long run, especially for those who buy on dips. The complainers are those who bought at the all-time highs, which savvy investors tend not to do.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment i have no doubt about it. The people who do trading and always monitor bitcoin price from time to time are mostly said bitcoin is bad investment. But try to look back how much is the price of bitcoin when it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto compared to the latest price now. There are a lot of people become rich because of bitcoin. There is a lot of profit in bitcoin if you know how to use and handle it properly. Fluctuation are normal,and don't panic because of this. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment.

Yes i agree bitcoin is the best investment for all times..even the price sometimes goes up and down..only time and patience you need..and after a long time you will never know you have a big profit.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

There are some altcoins which are promissing when it comes to investment as well, but only people in the cryptoworld are being aware of it, people are saying that bitcoin is the best coin to invest with, I think those people are the ones who are just listening to what other people are saying and has nothing to do with the cryptoworld directly. Yes bitcoin is good when it comes to investment but there are also other coins which could be better when it comes to investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Only invest in BitCoin what you can afford to lose. Definitely people are making really good profits out of BTC trading / mining. But still you never know when this BitCoin bubble will burst and your all investment goes to ZERO.
It is always adviseable to diversify your risk, and invest in multiple crypto currencies (AltCoins), instead of putting your all eggs in one basket.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

Yes, of course it's the best investment with investment bitcoin has high value.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

Yes of course bitcoin investment is really best. Because it can generate huge profits and can make us become rich in the future to come. Bitcoin can also help the economy of people and help the poor so if you invest bitcoin it is very profitable and best.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

yes you are right bitcoin is very suitable and good for long term investment because if you see the movement and total supply bitcoin is very limited so that makes investors see the potential of rising bitcoin prices to a very high price.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Exactly,bitcoin is the best investment for me. I would buy more today if ihave money and i will keep it with a plan to sell it on the year 2020. I believe that i will earn more profits on that time,because bitcoin will rise up and have a good and brighter future.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

because people think that if they Just invest their money on bitcoin they will earn easy profit but they don't know how to have a patience in dealing in exchange market.
they Panic sell when the price go down.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Yes, Don't be fooled if you feel that It wont go Pump go Shift in Altcoins learn their History and read about news so you can be prepare if you want fast money learn how to Trade fast and buy Cheap.
don't be straight forward when investing in bitcoin you always think it is easy money. no you need to learn first and just be patience

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

yes bitcoin investment is the one of the best investment, it is more profitable, if you invest today it will save your future and your next generation. economy will improve, so i have decide to invest on bitcoin. it is more profitable compare to other investments such as real estate, gold ect.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

yes bit coin is the best investment now and forever, we can get a good profit form bitcoin. easy way of investment. it is more profitable compare to gold and real estate. If we invest some amount in bitcoin it will help our future and our next generation
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

yes you are right bitcoin is very suitable and good for long term investment because if you see the movement and total supply bitcoin is very limited so that makes investors see the potential of rising bitcoin prices to a very high price.
Bitcoin is the safest investment in the crypto because it has the biggest percentage of marketcap and that means a lot of people
are holding bitcoin. If we can see the price movement,  we will see how dominant bitcoin is because when it significantly move, it also affect the price movement of altcoins.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Real estate is also quite a profitable investment. People have and are much more than 700% profit. The main thing to have brains and "money scent". Perhaps a little luck) However, any investment is always working for the future, and not short-term initiative. Here you are entirely right.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

Bitcoin is the safest investment in the crypto because it has the biggest percentage of marketcap and that means a lot of people
are holding bitcoin. If we can see the price movement,  we will see how dominant bitcoin is because when it significantly move, it also affect the price movement of altcoins.
  Ethereum is also quite a reliable investment portfolio, and in some moments (say, growth stability and peak jumps on the stock exchange) is very interesting and promising giant bitcoin. Perhaps now it is not so obvious, but next year it will definitely make itself felt.

Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

Yes, I agree. The best investment is bitcoin. Althoug the bitcoin is High volatile, the volatile is  a good thing for profesional trader. They can get earn from it. I personally like bitcoin, because it is so popular and I have got alot from bitcoin in the last year.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Yes agree to that, that bitcoin is the best investment. Although bitcoi is. Ery volatile, it is alsoa good thing for professional trader. However any investment is always working for the future and not a short term initiative.
cp3mc

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Bitcoin investment is far better than any other investment and I believe a takes a real business man with habit of patient to be able to trade Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: