Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1293 times)
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Bitcoin still keep it position at the right point in time for investment, mostly long period of time which give a good profit and is the best and more secure wallet, than any  other alt coin
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

really, bitcoin is very good in investment because the price is very high and you will get big profit, do not be afraid the bitcoin price will decrease because the bitcoin will definitely improve. bitcoin investment requires a great mental effort so as not to be fooled when bitcoin prices go down.

lengockyduyen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment i have no doubt about it. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money. You need to do is invest, wait and earn.
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Yeah because bitcoin provide an opportunity to invest the amount and get a greater return on it as the prices of bitcoin now a days are dump so buying bitcoin provide you more opportunity to get greater return in future as the prices of bitcoin is pumping day by day so after one month its price will again come to an actual price so giving you more profit and investment which gives you more profit is only the best one.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

Yes, the best investment is Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be regarded as the best investment asset because of its rapid development every year. Bitcoin is perfect for long-term investment assets. The longer you hold the Bitcoin you have, the more profits you will get. I'm sure you will not regret it if you have Bitcoin in large quantities. If I have a lot of capital I will definitely buy as much Bitcoin as possible.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

bitcoin is Bitcoin's best investment in a digital or modern business industry different from other investment investments, bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with it taught us to take advantage of henpon to benefit by joining bitcoins and invest or invest in shares.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

So far, the best investment for me would be bitcoin. Aside from the fsct that growth is faster than other forms of investment, it is secure and we can invest in it in any amount. Aside from the convenience that it offers, there are also other ways of earning bitcoin.

mohor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is the best bunker at. If you keep Bitcoin stored, you can once be able to make the best bunch.
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

I don't think so but i'm not saying that its a bad investment it's just people must rely on something that stable and consider bitcoin as an extra income only.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

Yes I thought the same. But these ideas could have been so true during those times when bitcoin was new and many have just the curiosity to try and see for themselves. Yet as time goes by many had more concerns, more FUDs and scams at work causing changes to its usage thus I would say 700% increase in a year might not be so realistic.

I think Because the price changes quickly, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are afraid of dump. They complain because they are afraid of what might happen in their investment.
I think that's because in the long run, people tend to be used in Bitcoin prices that change fast and that's not dumping but they are used for pumping.
Girtod

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

Yes, I fully agree that it is best to invest in bitcoin. I don't see anything better than bitcoin yet.
anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Now a days great value in bitcoin i thought 2019 more high value so it is best to invest bitcoin.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

that's what some investors think in bitcoin losing their money they do not know dumping the price they do not know is that it will pump the bitcoin so I can say that if bitcoin invest the best with all the patience is needed

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

bitcoin is Bitcoin's best investment in a digital or modern business industry different from other investment investments, bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with it taught us to take advantage of henpon to benefit by joining bitcoins and invest or invest in shares.
vâng, first Bitcoin is a perfect fourth spec, if you held BTC in the length time may be will be an absolute. I am that that future to the future, last year 2018, the BTC will be up on 50000 $.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.

I can consider them as the best investments in this time because they are very volatile and they are gonna give you fast profits compared to other investments. And they have been considered as the best investment that doesn't involve a real money. And they will not be labeled like that if that is not true. Besides there are a lot of people that became a millionaire because of just buying bitcoins before when they are not that expensive. And the most famous one is the the kid that buys bitcoins before using the money that his grandmother gave to him and he is now.a millionaire
kasemin

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

True people who trade and always monitor the price of Bitcoin from time to time most say that Bitcoin is a bad investment. But try to look again at what price of Bitcoin when created by Satoshi Nakamoto.Compared to the latest prices now. There are many people become rich because of Bitcoin. You get guaranteed return and no possibility of loss. Bitcoin is good for long-term investments.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Yes bitcoin is the best investment ever for we know that this the first digital currency that made the transactions easy. Throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Precisely! Bitcoin is the greatest investment I ever made. It never failed me once since I started investing it. For more than three business I entered, bitcoin is the best and the most profitable. So, until the last day of my life, I will keep on investing it.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Bitcoin is an asset, like wise the way we see Gold, and is very good to invest with a high potential demanded in the market and also highly request at any point in time. Basically, Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is acceptable all over the world and is simply known as digital money.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Yes bitcoin is the best investment, it is the gold in digital world and it is indeed an asset. It is the beat investment because of its high price but too risky if you do not know the enough knowledge on how it is done. Its volatility is one of its many good characteristics. Just be updated and be determine to read always here in this bitcoin forum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: