Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Lately I notice that ICO-ratings give high marks to almost everyone. For example, if you go to ICOBench, you will find about hundreds of projects with a rating of 4.0/5.0. But I'm not sure that at least 25% of them will show positive results. Ratings have long ago lost their relevance.

Recently, more and more information is being received that the ratings are bought for money, so I would not listen very much to them. I try to find projects myself using telegram channels, chat rooms, YouTube channels, not really looking at the ratings of sites. do you own research

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

But what's on those ICO's rating is not entirely correct. many are rated high but turned out to be a scam. the site rating as it did not analyze in detail and only know what they see from the outside. better do your own analysis while learning to train select ICO.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
All right, I agree with you. But in order to correctly evaluate projects, and do not fall for the scammers, you need a lot of experience and knowledge. For this, we need this forum, where you can find any information and ask any question.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Yes you're right mate! Being wise would be the answer to all problems and also to prevent incoming scams of ICO. This day, some of ICO getting improve to caught the attention of all so either you will use it as an advantage or disadvantage.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Investment decisions should be made not based on selfish interest or a passing wave but based on facts and figures. The cryptocurrency platform is way too volatile to depend on other peoples views and takes to make investment decisions. There are quite a number of people who follow investment advises to the later. Advices aren't bad,. But one has to do their own research and make informed decision to avoid making unnecessary losses

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Yes that is true; I think I've been a victim of this. But there's no one to blame on what happen it just because I trust them. But anyhow have to move on, just to put on my head that I have an incoming commission on the future. It is really sucks to think that it is like a organize scam. Well I think as I've seen the rank is quite high for the makers of ICO impossible to have a doubt that it might be a scam. As they say they are different from other ICO. Yeah right! The pre-sale is changing; adjusting the date that was set the ICO pre-sale will end. Then a week before the pre-sale end, changes are made and f#$k the token of gratitude for participation, for the long bounty campaign I participate. This is the reason I limit the advertising, better to participate first in bounty campaign. Get the proof of income before I share to social media. I consider doing this as work.

Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

Choosing an ICO isn't easy.. There are many things that you should also consider in choosing the right ICO specifically concept and how they are going to do it, such as transparent steps like partnering with other companies, etc.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

100% reinforce your statement.We should invest wisely.Should carry out comprehensive research,get all the details from net,Experienced development team,budget for certain product,when these things are found in a certain project then one should decide to participate as a bounty hunter or as ICO investment.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
deveiz888

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

I always at first helped ratings sites icobench and icoratings. But they only help with the initial choice, then you need to study the information about the project yourself.
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

I agree with you , before investing or participating in a bounty, need to study the project
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

You said very well, but the team's experience is often very difficult to judge. To understand that they can only understand through their LinkedIn, but how much realism can be, does not mean that they can make a good product. Technology, good promotion and leadership can be successful.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Of course, before investing you do not need to trust the estimates of different sites, you need to rely only on yourself
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

You are right, do not need to invest in Iso, relying only on appraisal sites
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

You are right bro. Rating is a good hidden place of an ICO that doesn't have actually a future. Only because of influence they have the good rating but when it comes to perform the project to make it successful they don't have enough capability to make it.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

You are right bro. Rating is a good hidden place of an ICO that doesn't have actually a future. Only because of influence they have the good rating but when it comes to perform the project to make it successful they don't have enough capability to make it.
Yes, we can used our wise decision in terms of investment.I believe it is called as season investment in where there's a right time to put our fund in safest way.

ICO is another way of investment but I think it's too risky right now because of issues that are spreading so I suggest you to involve in a potential one like bitcoin and ethereum. 
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Indeed being careful in everything is indeed one way of surviving. Being wise is surviving as this is our planet where the weak is being eliminated and the survival is in our own hands.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Yes, I fully agree with your statement. A lot of people always based their decisions and investments on ICO reviews, hype, and, fake news. We should always be wise in spending our money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Topic author is right. Be attentive and select the projects carefully. You should forward your funds in the right direction. It will be your contribution into the market development.

Always do your own research, don't trust to anyone on youtube if you don't understand their intentions.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Most of people who are doing this are newbies, or new in crypto. They are just invest and invest without doing research, this is really sad reality for every people who starting to jump in cryptocurrencies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

this is a good call for everyone who is want to invest something like here in the crypto industry and also to any other investment project out there,

We need to invest very wisely for us to become successful, many ico out there scamming investor even such a good project that is standing for years and we dont know when they would do such thing, investing in the crypto is a great opportunities to gain more profit and interest than can a bank gives, but being in this investment in crypto we can not assure their sincerity about the project,

Yes we need to be wise and also smart and always keep on moving forward no matter what happened in the past project, investment etc, and keep those lesson to be learn   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: