Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
Bledlert

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

Any investment is a risk, especially in the crypto world, of course we have to invest wisely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Never ever invest in any alts that any web recommend without you do your own research about the coins it self. You need to know all about them and their development, its important to make a forecast.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Never ever invest in any alts that any web recommend without you do your own research about the coins it self. You need to know all about them and their development, its important to make a forecast.

I agree with you. But experienced traders or reviews in net can help you with investing wisely
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

I agree with you. But experienced traders or reviews in net can help you with investing wisely

which reviews? there is a lot of different info in the net but how we know if it's good or not
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

which reviews? there is a lot of different info in the net but how we know if it's good or not

you should make your own research on it too
it's not easy
but some crypto projects make their own educational resources
market-beta

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

that must be gan. With the experience I have and the hard work of investing in cryiptocurrency will certainly produce positive results for my economic life. even I do not care though it takes a long time to earn a profit .
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

it's not easy
Which project?
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

I agree we should be wisely by choosing an ico many ico project but not all are promising and some of them are scams and we can't define if what ico will give us profit it's too hard to find a good ico even if the project is good however some of them are still failed. so we should have a further research to not wasting our time, money and effort
Maybe the best strategy is not investing into ICOs because now many of them have problem due to situation on the market.

Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Any investment is a risk, especially in the crypto world, of course we have to invest wisely

In investment, the risk is always there, may it  a scam ico or choosing the right amount to invest. So it  very important that we know exactly what we are doing. We should know the right strategies in investment, trading and so on for us to be successful.
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising

can you share the link pls
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising

can you share the link pls

https://streamity.org/en/
 Wink
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

I agree with you fella, to think that those sectors or entity might be corrupted too. Well i am not accusing of something but we know how this world works, if you have money you can easily tamper all of it. What we need to know is look if ICO's really means business in order to help not only the blockhain community but the whole world itself.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc.
Well, new and existing projects that have the same concept are good for the ecosystem as the competition between them drives growth and innovation. Bounty hunters need to take notice of this as they can waste their time on fake projects.

Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Business is always a risk.. The only time you can make a good, wise investment is when the price of what you want to invest in it is low. You can invest in ETH or Bitcoin when their prices are low so that, in the future you can make huge money when you sell it by the time their prices is high or higher than the price you buy it
Relax Mama

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

True enough. The projects must have some attractive features that will run. Working for a bullshit for month and not getting paid is a pain. So aanalyze tthe project first.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

In my opinion, if we want to invest in some ICO for now is a very good thing, because after analyzing yourself is the safest and most comfortable step, for now it is better if we can think that every investment has a risk so that if investment we do not benefit, but we do not need to grieve or regret our decision later, but it is still difficult to find ICO because now, there are too many ICOs out there and not all of them can achieve success.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree. Everyone, whether bounty hunter or a risk taking investor, you should always study whatever you're about to invest to specially if it's from a new developer or an unknown one trying to make a star out of their token. Always be cautious and wise in investing your hard earned money to something ultra risky.

gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

Now it is very strictly necessary to approach the choice of the project. in my opinion,if the project has not fulfilled its task in the promised time-this is a potential Scam. And now, mostly funds invest money in ICO and they are ready to wait for profit for 5-10 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: