Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

based on the fact that most investors especially recently just noticed and followed what others say yan without knowing what they invested. This is indeed a sad case of especially when it came time value loss then will blame the crypto conditions like that. If the analysis they can do then at least something like this certainly could have anticipated although not exactly the result but would certainly be better than having to lose money without his knowledge.

In that case we can say that those people have no knowledge to crypto world why? Because they follow on what other said  this is really bad, you need to stand on your own research carefully because investing to ico project is so high risk, always look for a good concept that have a real developer inside.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

Well its important to look at the team first before investing you should consider their past works (if they have) and how will it goes and look for the team if they have experience in their respective task and also i kinda think that knowing or using celebrities and with reputation as endorser is a big factor for trust and investing in the project.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

Yes, actually it's good because some sites about ranking the ICO was very helpful. It's just that we need to do the research again. That's a nice is the ICO has an experienced team and have a very nice website. And with the research, you may decide to invest or not.
narkiss

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I like the investment style of Ian Balina, Thomas Carter or Teeka Tiwari. All these guys know what they take about, best advice in crypto I ever got so far.

giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:56 AM

Everyday, i try to increase my investment knowledge. There is now more information than ever about every imaginable investment topic. It is everywhere… on the forum, news etc.  Who should you trust? How should you spend your precious time? You know you need to know more, but it can feel daunting as to where to begin. Think about your level of commitment, your time, and how you best learn
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:20:58 AM

Really agree with you, It has been proven that the ratings in ICObench etc, can be manipulated, so it is not as safe as they think, it is always better to invest in some ICO that you believe will really revolutionize the market and the world, so it will be a scam at the end or not complete its goals 100% you will be happy to have been invested in something you believe, so you gave your grain of sand in that contribution.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

I think you should learn more about ICO. If you're just looking for the site of the ICO rating and you don't do research this anniversary that will be a disadvantage for you. Researching the ICO project more in it will really help you because you knew anyone who could be in the project. And teams that are within the project that would later develop your project.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Very good suggestion. Many people are also greedy sometimes to invest with many amounts in one coin, moreover the money is got from the loan. After the bad sell, they are going crazy. this is why we must learn from this situation. We must be wise, calm, and also careful when investment in crypto.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

People should invest wisely to avoid a huge loss of your money. Don't just invest because the thread is high.

Better to consider the best techniques and strategies in investing. Remember that high returns are highly risky. Be patient in doing investment, don't fall to the trap of pretty words presented by developers.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

In fact, sometimes it takes luck to participate in a good ICO project, even if you recognize the feasibility of most projects.

oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

This is the right approach to investing. I do not trust the ratings. I saw somewhere on the internet an article that you can pay money on icobench and easily raise the rating of your project.
beautifulliar240

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Of course, most of the people are only investing because of the hype. They are not reviewing whether the project is really good. For me, I always remind myself that never be fooled by those ICO projects in spite of promising profit.
GabiGoal

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Its better to have a full knowledge about cryptocurrency before involving into investment. ICOs create big hype that can attract the investors or bounty hunters to get in the ICO program. Sometimes it is hard to recognize the scam
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

Do not invest in some project because someone is doing so or some persons are advising to invest there. 
First of all study the project; read white paper; check the past experience of the team behind the project their goals for the current project.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Invigorate better in proven projects. And in ISO it is better not to do it. A lot of scammers are now in this sphere. Though think for yourself
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

Invigorate better in proven projects. And in ISO it is better not to do it. A lot of scammers are now in this sphere. Though think for yourself
In the sphere there are good and promising projects, not only scammers. We need to make a qualitative analysis of projects before investing in order not to get to scammers. Many people neglect research, so we see such a sad situation with scam.
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

You are correct brother. Rating is a decent concealed place of an ICO that doesn't have really a future. Simply because of impact they have the great rating however with regards to play out the undertaking to make it effective they don't have enough capacity to make it.
This ought to likewise the thing the abundance battle should figure out how to quit contributing the ideal opportunity to no end.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Yes, we must invest wisely. That's why before we invest we have to check carefully the project and read the comments. Because nowadays there are a lot of scammers. so we have to be careful.
Sival hunter13

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I've never understood people who invest I don't think and without assessing the situation. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: