Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Are you trying to say that ICO investment is not wise? maybe I misunderstand and hope so, let's talk about the beginner investor, then what should they do, they certainly need knowledge to choose a good ICO at least not a scam, sites like ICObench, ICOrating, etc. is a site that provides direction for beginner investors and bounty hunter as well, there are also opinions from some experts, you know not an easy thing in finding potential projects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

1 famous and Finance analyst say there are 3 types of people. 1 type of people invested before information appeared in the news. 2 type of people investing money in the morning of the day when the news appeared. 3 type of people invest money the day after the news. if type 1 and 2 have a chance to earn, then 3 always loses money. now the vast majority of people belong to 3 categories.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

It is completely ok bro, because all of the people who would fail on investing probably would go out of cryptocurrencies, and leaving some free space for more wise investors like you and me, I never trust any ratings.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

It is completely ok bro, because all of the people who would fail on investing probably would go out of cryptocurrencies, and leaving some free space for more wise investors like you and me, I never trust any ratings.

Ratings do some thing that can gave a coin by it's popularity to be more popular.  Rating give some demand because when it comes to a number of demand then the coin will be rise soon because of demand and that's the thing why they believe at rating.

It is up to you if you want to believe or not because some of the tokens or coin must be more successful because of the rating that they do.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

We should not relying too much from the rating sites. Some of them are paid to listing ICOs in their website.
I personally always do my research in the project that i want to invest. So that in the future i wont get scammed.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
micheal34

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

True talk why will anybody just buy coin that has no probability to succeed in the future, any coin you buy have to be a coin with some potential not a shit coin which might become zero value in future.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

I agree with you here, it seems like many ICOs are starting to manipulate their scores. Right now, I see a lot of projects that seem almost identical to the previous project. Even rating below 4.0 can successfully provide benefits for investors.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

The first step in cryptocurrencies while people are careful with their money. It's to go with bounties, and I think they are investing in ICO when they are already familiar with all of the processes going here.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Totally agree with the author of this topic. A lot of people are investing their money blindly in first coin they saw, after then crying about their loses. Be more wise while investing, learn more information about the goin you are going to invest in.
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I completely agree with you. At the same time it is almost inevitable with the growing popularity of crypto currencies not to follow the opinion of mass media and popular web-sites. You need to always make your decision based on your beliefs and your intuition.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Wisdom does not jump on you in trading and investment especially in cryptocurrency! You have to pay the price through your mistakes and getting it right. Experience and knowledge matters a lots in cryptocurrency investment. So, invest wisely!
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

most of people follow the hype about the project,
this is why a lot of people loose their investments value
remember, make a research in every directions of the project before investing
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

I always at first helped ratings sites icobench and icoratings. But they only help with the initial choice, then you need to study the information about the project yourself.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Well said, it is really like you just have described. And, I would add that there are so many newbies appeared nowadays, because of the advertisement everywhere. They are tended to invest in anything that is good promoting on the websites, or YouTube channels.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

When it comes to ICO ratings etc unfortunately a lot of the articles are mainly just marketing exercises - they are there just pump up the volume and interest. They often just espouse the same stuff the people running the ICO are saying. It can be so hard to invest wisely when there is so little information around to help you make that decision. All the information just seems to be advertising really.

Even when you have large teams that appear to be genuine, they can still be a sham.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

Participating in ICO are getting unprofitable. I agree that most part of ICO is valueless and it is really waste of time and money but rarely there happens very good ICO which gives a chance to earn good enough.
My income has reduced so significantly and not only mine. If this tendency continues I will leave this kind of job.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

The number of "middle-hand" projects, such where you can invest a small amount of money, is reduced. The projects began to inflate their budgets and require a large initial contribution. So we have to look for any "shit" in the hope, that it will shoot.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

The conclusion of the the Op is very apt! Many project are complete waste of time and effort and there is no reason to subscribe or engage in such project if investors and bounty hunter alike know what to look for in a project that may be succesful eventually!
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

Investing in any given opportunity  requires a critical decision making process, ratings given by any third party should not be the yardstick to invest without personal due diligence into a project to be invested.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Investing in any given opportunity  requires a critical decision making process, ratings given by any third party should not be the yardstick to invest without personal due diligence into a project to be invested.

Investing in crypto is already one of the wisest decision made, however though it requires skills and more patience. And enough courage is needed as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: