Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
MuneraMunera

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

How could anyone make profit if everyone invests wisely? Cheesy Guys, it will finally work against you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

Yes its true, we have to make a careful research on a project and the whole team before we invest our money because it is so hard now to trust anyone and there are so many scammers around.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree investing based on ico review website is a bad choice. but such website like that are just for refference before invest anything. and know the ICO details from the team. location. road map. and details about them. and for the bounty that people do not completely correct it's just wasting time. there are still some really earn something from it . they try to get something in their own way.
Dogmygod

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

I think the hype is one of the main indicators for short-term success. It will not help identify projects that will succeed at ICO and wait until it hits the exchange at a discount.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Yes its true, we have to make a careful research on a project and the whole team before we invest our money because it is so hard now to trust anyone and there are so many scammers around.

Most ico project that launched this year are turning no scam, just like what OP said be wise on your investment no guarantee that you will earn profit, dont invest in one ico project jist split it into three investment , always search the project concept, the team and their goal to avoid asking many question.

giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

You are right, we are been manipulated by all these Ratings, that happens   because Cryptocurrency is unregulated. i think you are honest.   Thank you for a valid Information.
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

Totally agree with you mate. This is the reason for the market failure. Because people just invest in ICOs considering about hype rate and they just dump everything when it comes to market. I have seen several good projects has fallen due to this reason. People don’t care about the viability of a project before investing. They just look for top rating ICOs ( where most got top ratings buy paying) and for popular investors like balina. People need to be more vigilant when investing their money and should DYOR because many people misunderstand the concept of HIGH RISK = HIGH PROFITS and invest all their money in one shit ICO and get rekt.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:22 AM

Obviously everyone wants to invest wisely. But in the cryptographic market, there is no benchmark to choose from, there is no benchmark to guide ... So I think to invest wisely you need to have a small survey and Based on your knowledge, experience to choose the right project, the right coin and the right time to invest.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:56:40 AM

This is not 100% right. When you said that the rating given is wrong to decide whether to invest or not. The rating of any website has its part to make our decision. Its not takingb100% part but at least it can impact to 5% of our decision. I kmow the team is taking very big part but its not all about the team.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:39 AM

I don't invest in any ICO, but I choose the bounty based on the ICO rating. I think the ICO rating is a good reference for me.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

It is always a good decision to invest wisely in whatever you want to put your money. There is nothing wrong to be careful in your decision when it comes to money matter.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

Investment needs to be rational, although we often make wrong decisions with the brain's dopamine secretion, which causes us to lose. These are all because the analysis of the market is not enough, and not too impulsive. All good and bad must learn. Although there are many good encryption projects. If you want to earn income instead of losing money, it is recommended to invest rationally.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

Invest wisely, that is right one should be extra careful when investing especially if it involves your money,  time and attention. Of course,  you have to know the pros and cons and have enough knowledge on what you are investing. Take time to read and do more research and invest with something that has greater potential like cryptocurrency. It is really a great opportunity to invest in here with greater return of investment.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

It is true that we need to be careful on what digital currencies that we are investing in. Many are promising instant earnings from their projects but until now members are still waiting for that time.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Invest wisely, that is right one should be extra careful when investing especially if it involves your money,  time and attention. Of course,  you have to know the pros and cons and have enough knowledge on what you are investing. Take time to read and do more research and invest with something that has greater potential like cryptocurrency. It is really a great opportunity to invest in here with greater return of investment.
At this time, few new listed coins can hold ICO prices. This shows that investors are not optimistic about the future of the project and the market.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Obviously everyone wants to invest wisely. But in the cryptographic market, there is no benchmark to choose from, there is no benchmark to guide ... So I think to invest wisely you need to have a small survey and Based on your knowledge, experience to choose the right project, the right coin and the right time to invest.
I believe that is wrong no time. Given the number of coins on the market and the radius of their graphics. After all, with this trend, the foreign exchange market begins hype, and here it is always.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

For wise investment it is necessary to make deep research of ICOs. Taking into consideration different factors, like team, idea itself, transparency, accountability and etc. To filter good projects listing pages might help, but not all of them, some are not trustworthy, I would not name any, but would suggest to try www.icoguide.com they have no paid rates.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Thank you for this tip. Usually, when I join bounty campaigns, I only look at the Campaign managers - whether they have a good reputation or not. Because, it is part of a Campaign Manager's job to assess whether it is a scam or not. Although I am not putting all the responsibilities to the CM's, I know that it is still a part of the members to assess.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

I agree, the DYOR is just being massively ignored and substituted by something like "my friend is rich so I can just do the same and be rich too". Stupid people are usually loosing all.

melvingay34

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

I don't think as many people are investing based on just hype now, I expect most have learned their lesson with the market dropping so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: