Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
One successful Russian trailer, who lived all his life in America, said-try not to be drawn into the crowd. Try to act against the crowd and then you will have an advantage over everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
I agree you need to do you own study for what coins or ICO. You need to invest. Specially now that ICO. Seems losing  investors trust since most of 2018 ico have suffer huge loses when traded in the market.
Oltort

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Yes that's true even me in my first in the crypto i'm just looking the rating of ico but even if the rate was the project was not good to participate because some of them are going to be failed and not reach of their hardcap.
I look at the ratings of a coin then I try and find review for the coin that I am thinking about investing in.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

The ico projects associated with investing in the cryptocurrency, many are investing wanting to get a quick and large profit. At the moment there are a lot of projects of ico and many of them fraudulent that promise big profits but do not have the quality of white paper , the real product under the other , and also a good team. Therefore, investing in ico, I advise to pay attention on these points in order not to lose their investment in the pursuit of profit.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I agree with you but some that is given in the ICObench and ICOratings are true and legit. Like Hot ICO's now, it is true that the ICO is getting on fire or many investors are investing on that project. Me as a bounty hunter i will start participating on that ICO because that is the trend, for sure it will be successful. That is my opinion.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

I absolutely agree with that. Investing time and money without doing deep research of the project will eventually lead to one being scammed or disappointed with the price of the token. ICObench and other alike sites can be helpful if one needs quick review of the projects, but they do not give all the necessary info.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

When the person do not want to get into something, this person should not expect this something to work out. This statement works in any business field.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

BTC case is unique, but today every tokens says that it will become the new btc. In the same time, nobody had become successfull yet. It should be clear.
provmipacan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

When is growth?Huh
logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

exactly doing investment in crypto is very good but investor also should have very good knowledge and  do study before the invest.
provmipacan

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

When is growth?Huh
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

Amazing post for everyone who has stake in this industry. Even a bounty hunter need to have it in mind of the possibility of not working without getting paid for the effort put in promoting project and you may also receive worthless amount which you won't be able to liquidate.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

I cannot understand the people, who try to enter cryptocurrency market without significant knowledge of how it works. Easy prey for fraud and scammers.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Due to the current situation of the market, it is very difficult to choose which ICO will become success and yield profits. Most of the ICOs are facing difficult times in selling their tokens due to the market situation. I suggest new investors go for the large cap coins which are now selling at low prices than to venture the ones not known to them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

I cannot understand the people, who try to enter cryptocurrency market without significant knowledge of how it works. Easy prey for fraud and scammers.

It's simply greed If you ask me. Cryptocurrencies are no longer seen as a revolutionary technology that could change the world. It's now seen as a method to get rich quickly but that's sadly not the case and the current market state proves it.

I'm somehow happy that the market is crashing, that will allow real investors to get in and people who are here for only the quick money to sell and leave the crypto scene.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

I wonder how much money was lost in total on the exchanges this year. I hope you used the main rule - always invest only what you can afford to lose.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I am going to spend all of my fiat money as soon as Bitcoin reach 2000USD. Still I do not understand who is selling for this price noew 3500USD.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

I had already invested 5k in some bad projects just because I was so hype and I do not want any person to copy my mistakes. I hope that I was clear.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Just like author say, make more research before investing at ICO. Not just a team but also try to research more include their website register and how long they already run the website. If you see the web that only registers for 1 year, better you stay away. And about existing product, more 90% ICO don't have it. Even ICO with MVP doesn't mean they already run it.

tiothreadphello

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: