Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129439 times)
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:52:34 AM

Why can't we get the WCT scraps being offered and get the tax deduction for the stolen coins too?

The terms of the 2016 Coinomat::WAVES asset swap were very public, and have all the requirements for a legally binding contract - parties, consent, object consideration - in my own case I purchased directly from Mr Ivanov OTC via forum messages on nxtforum.org. All the evidence suggests there was a new implied contract for a debt once the WAVES DEX went live and the swap date was past due.

If you agree to swap for WCT now there is no actual theft of your WAVES debt anymore (just a shit load of lost value), coz you agreed to the new terms and settled, so there's no debt @ 2017 bull prices you can write-off now, nothing to report to the police except your bad trades with Mr Ivanov that you consented to.

If your crypto activities have been declared for taxation (as mine have been since 2013) then Ivanov has broken a legally enforceable contract with you, and you have legal ways to claw back some wealth, so DO NOT swap for 0.03 cents now.

If your crypto activities are off the grid then your only option is to seek compensation off the grid.

I think your right, Sasha knows most crypto guys don't declare their gains so most victims will walk away. Some guys reckon they're down 100k USD so Sasha might get a $5 wrench hack one of these days lol

I am calling a lawyer later today and will show her @Adam Levine's post, maybe it's the best we can hope for now.

I lost too much to walk away, most in INDEX and Cryptocard which aren't being swapped now, not even for measly 0.05 WCT. INDEX alone should be +10k USD each fair value, especially with the action the last 2 months. Far too big a loss to just absorb and walk away from.

What happened to this guy, I remember him from 2014 when he was a nxtforum mod, he seemed like a normal guy, then he makes millions of USD and scams all his old investors, other devs, and some friends even. It baffles my mind why he is doing this, he made millions out of waves ICO which was funded in large part from coinomat, he should be able to easily cover the swap with some compensation for lost dividends and delays, the amount involved in total is not that large really, probably 25 guys who backed Sasha with large investments like myself when he first started coinomat as part of NXT community.

He lost his soul from greed, and his mind too, ALL his coinomat victims are long term crypto guys from the early 2013-14 years, some are heavy hitting devs in their own right, like jl777 and IOTA founders, NXT ardor LISK NEM etc, why scam anyone, but why scam those guys who will speak of it forever more?

Why scam me, I used to chat with Sasha often on Nxtforum, and komodo/SuperNET slack when he issued some of these coinomat assets on jl777's multigateway, like NEXTBOND this is personal for me, and very very very costly. I went balls deep on Coinomat  assets, wow, i fucked up trusting this prick, and thinking he would come good all these years.

Time for whiskey ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavessurfing

Activity: 369
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:41:11 AM

I am calling a lawyer later today and will show her @Adam Levine's post, maybe it's the best we can hope for now.

which lawyer? american one, russian one, swiss one?
what kind of police,

what jurisdiction?
would be nice to understand.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:18:19 AM

which lawyer? american one, russian one, swiss one?
what kind of police,

what jurisdiction?
would be nice to understand.

I'm an Australian citizen so I first report Coinomat scam here - https://www.acorn.gov.au/ - for the stolen WAVES.

From there the complaint gets reported to Australian Federal Police, who can then involve Interpol.

I'm not sure Australian regulator would act against Coinomat for illegal issuing of securities, that's probably SEC from USA, and anyone can lodge a scam complaint here - https://www.sec.gov/tcr
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:37:33 AM

I lost too much to walk away, most in INDEX and Cryptocard which aren't being swapped now, not even for measly 0.05 WCT. INDEX alone should be +10k USD each fair value, especially with the action the last 2 months. Far too big a loss to just absorb and walk away from.

What happened to this guy, I remember him from 2014 when he was a nxtforum mod, he seemed like a normal guy, then he makes millions of USD and scams all his old investors, other devs, and some friends even. It baffles my mind why he is doing this, he made millions out of waves ICO which was funded in large part from coinomat, he should be able to easily cover the swap with some compensation for lost dividends and delays, the amount involved in total is not that large really, probably 25 guys who backed Sasha with large investments like myself when he first started coinomat as part of NXT community.

He lost his soul from greed, and his mind too, ALL his coinomat victims are long term crypto guys from the early 2013-14 years, some are heavy hitting devs in their own right, like jl777 and IOTA founders, NXT ardor LISK NEM etc, why scam anyone, but why scam those guys who will speak of it forever more?

Why scam me, I used to chat with Sasha often on Nxtforum, and komodo/SuperNET slack when he issued some of these coinomat assets on jl777's multigateway, like NEXTBOND this is personal for me, and very very very costly. I went balls deep on Coinomat  assets, wow, i fucked up trusting this prick, and thinking he would come good all these years.

Time for whiskey ...

Sasha is close to his final exit scam, that's why he doesn't care now, the Vostok airdrop scam tokens will be dumped on noobs and WAVES/Vostok will fade away.

Does anyone think Sasha cares about real dev work since he cashed in during waves ICO? Everything since then is all BS, just waiting for the exit.

The failed Coinomat swap is the sign everything is over, it's the most blatant scam in crypto, just very old dating back to 2014, and not very large in magnitude, but 100% open and visible to anyone with half a brain. Just read the screenshots that get posted here for last 2 years.

Waves is a dead coin walking
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:30:18 AM

I am a waves supporter but I have to admit that some suspicious things are going on. (Coinomat, Vostok airdrop, that dump on binance to 1 sat only somebody with 100k+ waves could have done that)
Well, we have to observe it
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

If you're visiting WeAreDevelopers World Congress in Berlin and interested in building dApps, make sure to attend our 'Full-cycle Web3 app development' workshops on 6 June.

Learn more about the workshops and register below👇

In Part 1 you will learn about Waves' tools, write a smart contract and connect a dApp on the blockchain with a UI: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/full-cycle-web3-app-development-part-1-tickets-62518929802

In Part 2 you will dive into issues of security, test the application you have created and learn more about the opportunities for developers with Waves Labs: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/full-cycle-web3-app-development-part-2-tickets-62519540629
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

So i got vostok coins from the airdrop.  How much is 1 vostok coin worth in usd?  So you can only trade it for waves right as the only pair?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:34:08 PM

So i got vostok coins from the airdrop.  How much is 1 vostok coin worth in usd?  So you can only trade it for waves right as the only pair?

Hello jerry0. You can check the price and tradable pairs by using WavesDEX. All the latest version of our apps are available on our website - https://wavesplatform.com/

Best wishes, Waves Community manager.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2216

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:33:49 AM

User still sends 0.0001 WAVES to 3PBNiHBcp8rxiYkGVGNHEGZHEamb1aXeWVv to participate in the second stage of vostok airdrop.
https://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PBNiHBcp8rxiYkGVGNHEGZHEamb1aXeWVv

Has the end date been extended?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:51:36 AM

User still sends 0.0001 WAVES to 3PBNiHBcp8rxiYkGVGNHEGZHEamb1aXeWVv to participate in the second stage of vostok airdrop.

Hello. The period of daily snapshots is over but users still can get verified to receive their $VST in case they held it before.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:44:34 AM

Hello. The period of daily snapshots is over but users still can get verified to receive their $VST in case they held it before.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

What does "in case they held it before" mean? I thought we had to verify ourself first and then we get the Airdrop. So how can someone hold vostok from the Airdrop before?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:00:46 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

What does "in case they held it before" mean? I thought we had to verify ourself first and then we get the Airdrop. So how can someone hold vostok from the Airdrop before?
The first phase lasted starting from February 1 until April 1. The second one started on April 1 and ended on May 31. You can't participate in the airdrop anymore, but if you forgot to verify your Waves account, you still have the opportunity to do it.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:27:06 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

The first phase lasted starting from February 1 until April 1. The second one started on April 1 and ended on May 31. You can't participate in the airdrop anymore, but if you forgot to verify your Waves account, you still have the opportunity to do it.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Okay. Thanks for the explanation. But why would someone verify his account? What benefits would that have?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:05:20 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Okay. Thanks for the explanation. But why would someone verify his account? What benefits would that have?
Unverified accounts won't receive the airdrop.

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:16:36 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

For both stages? So everyone has to verify, even if they only took part in the first stage?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:18:33 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

For both stages? So everyone has to verify, even if they only took part in the first stage?
Yes, you're right.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

Yes, you're right.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

I am confused. It was never said that we should also verify ourself if we took part in the first part of the Airdrop only.

Important! Users who do not follow the verification process between 1 April and 31 May will not receive an airdrop in the second phase.
https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:42:53 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

Yes, you're right.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

But what's the reason for changing the rules? There is clearly written that for the first airdrop we have not to verify!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

Yes, you're right.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

I am confused. It was never said that we should also verify ourself if we took part in the first part of the Airdrop only.

Important! Users who do not follow the verification process between 1 April and 31 May will not receive an airdrop in the second phase.
https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/

All participants have to get verified now in order to receive the distribution. This is proof that a wallet is active and belongs to you

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:00:29 AM

All participants have to get verified now in order to receive the distribution. This is proof that a wallet is active and belongs to you

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Understandable that you don't want to give vostok to "death accounts". But you should have written in your rules that you changed  them - at least NOW!

Anyway thanks for the aidrop!!! Smiley

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: