Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let There Be Dark! Bitcoin Dark Wallet  (Read 50214 times)
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:21:45 PM

Whats wrong with the normal bitcoin wallet ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

Whats wrong with the normal bitcoin wallet ?

You would need to start by clicking on the first post of this thread. Then click on the included link.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-dark-wallet

Something doesn't add up. Even though they hoped to raise $50K USD, they did reach that goal, and then some by amassing $52,075 USD. But, once you subtract the PERKS that have to be doled out, depending on what funding level one contributed at, a big chuck of that $52K+ USD was no longer available to Team Dark Wallet.

Also, their donation address - https://blockchain.info/address/32wRDBezxnazSBxMrMqLWqD1ajwEqnDnMc - currently has 7.08661531 unspent BTC, equating to $3,175.51 at today's exchange rate.

This post is not meant as a diss, for I have no qualms with any of those involved in this noble project, but presented such for full disclosure purposes only.

God speed, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

Dont think dark wallet will be a good name, makes it sound bad, why not use White wallet?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

Ehh, I'll stick with Bitcoin Core.

Don't want to send any BTC using a Chrome plug-in.  NO THANKS!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
BittBurger

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:48:09 PM

Dont think dark wallet will be a good name, makes it sound bad, why not use White wallet?

Let me guess.  You're white.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:07:17 AM

DarkWallet + Trezor = couple of the year?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:39:27 PM

Let me guess.  You're white.
-B-
LOL, ask Andreas  Roll Eyes

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

that too racist.............. Wink
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:30:16 PM

Something doesn't add up. Even though they hoped to raise $50K USD, they did reach that goal, and then some by amassing $52,075 USD. But, once you subtract the PERKS that have to be doled out, depending on what funding level one contributed at, a big chuck of that $52K+ USD was no longer available to Team Dark Wallet.

Also, their donation address - https://blockchain.info/address/32wRDBezxnazSBxMrMqLWqD1ajwEqnDnMc - currently has 7.08661531 unspent BTC, equating to $3,175.51 at today's exchange rate.

This post is not meant as a diss, for I have no qualms with any of those involved in this noble project, but presented such for full disclosure purposes only.

God speed, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas

If there is any doubts about how they are spending the money you should ask the questions to them so the world can see. I am not involved with the project. I thought it was a cool concept. Now if I can't trust the people building that wallet why would I want to use it or anyone else for that matter?
Anyway competition is good so may the best "dark wallet" project win (as I am simply guessing this project is not the only one)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:05:14 PM

God speed, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas

If there is any doubts about how they are spending the money you should ask the questions to them so the world can see. I am not involved with the project. I thought it was a cool concept. Now if I can't trust the people building that wallet why would I want to use it or anyone else for that matter?
Anyway competition is good so may the best "dark wallet" project win (as I am simply guessing this project is not the only one)

To be clear, I wasn't questioning them as to where/how the money was/is to be spent. I was just pointing out that $50K USD was needed to further the project, further stating that that wasn't really enough, but due to the PERKS that need to be doled out, a major chuck of the $50K USD will be/is spent. Also, for being cash-strapped, why are donations just sitting? At least move/split them up to make it seem like they were used, albeit transparency is welcome.

Again, have no qualms with Black Wallet.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:23:33 PM

God speed, all.

~Bruno Kucinskas

To be clear, I wasn't questioning them as to where/how the money was/is to be spent. I was just pointing out that $50K USD was needed to further the project, further stating that that wasn't really enough, but due to the PERKS that need to be doled out, a major chuck of the $50K USD will be/is spent. Also, for being cash-strapped, why are donations just sitting? At least move/split them up to make it seem like they were used, albeit transparency is welcome.

Again, have no qualms with Black Wallet.

~Bruno Kucinskas

In any company or project having zero $ for cash flow is a bad idea. I would guess.
Nano Fiber

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:36:30 AM

New website's up: http://darkwallet.is/

Alpha release on May 1st. Let there be dark.
digitalninja81

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:53:19 AM

Concept is great! I'm really interested about all of this. By the way logo is very nice too
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:03:53 AM

Got an email today. Can't wait to try it out. Have to say, I'm quite excited... : )
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

Don't forget NOT to put all your bitcoins in any alpha projects people  Grin
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:39:22 PM

Sweet!

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:50:11 PM

Don't forget NOT to put all your bitcoins in any alpha projects people  Grin

+100000000 satoshis
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

http://vimeo.com/93034788
hivewallet

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:00:50 AM

You guys make us happy.

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: