Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely
Their bounty campaign also make the project populsr and they give big opportunity to the members. CargoCoin team are working hard to reach their goals.

Have you participated in their bounty campaign? If you didn't, I suggest participate so that you'll earn more tokens and also promote Cargocoin in order for the platform to be famous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

CargoCoin will be interesting not only to members of the crypto community,but also to many who work in the field of logistics, believe this is a large percentage of people
They have a great idea that will definitely require lots of work and plans i really hope the team are ready to bring it online it will help out alot i mean global trade and transport..i will be watching roadmap closely
Their bounty campaign also make the project populsr and they give big opportunity to the members. CargoCoin team are working hard to reach their goals.

Have you participated in their bounty campaign? If you didn't, I suggest participate so that you'll earn more tokens and also promote Cargocoin in order for the platform to be famous.
True, cargocoin bounty campaign offers a good amount of tokens to its participants so better take advantage of it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.

I really hope that the project will have successful ico because the profit they will get will be use to support the continues developments and implementations of project cargocoin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.

They will surely succeed if and only if they can make the ico to reached its hard cap. Those profits will be use to fund the continues developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Olubakka

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

What are the new updates
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

They will surely succeed if and only if they can make the ico to reached its hard cap. Those profits will be use to fund the continues developments of this project.

For me, the hard cap is too big as of now because the price of bitcoins and all other altcoins are not stable. And I think, the team CargoCoin will be facing now difficulties in reaching it since it will need a lot of works first before it will be happen. But if the team were optimistic with their platform, then maybe there is a possibilty that they can fulfill it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Yeah all of them like the project well but liking won't help this project.they need people's who will invest in their project & make more valuable to the crypto world
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Yeah all of them like the project well but liking won't help this project.they need people's who will invest in their project & make more valuable to the crypto world
To gain more investors for achieving the success, it requires more supporters who can engage with the clients through spreading the word CargoCoin to various social platforms that can easily help us to hit the moon.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

To gain more investors for achieving the success, it requires more supporters who can engage with the clients through spreading the word CargoCoin to various social platforms that can easily help us to hit the moon.

Definitely right!  Participants and supporters are one of those important thing to have in a project. They are the one who will explain and share about CargoCoin through that many will invest as long investors  find it good to invest.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

For me, the hard cap is too big as of now because the price of bitcoins and all other altcoins are not stable. And I think, the team CargoCoin will be facing now difficulties in reaching it since it will need a lot of works first before it will be happen. But if the team were optimistic with their platform, then maybe there is a possibilty that they can fulfill it.
To understand the market stability we required to understand the market trends and analyze the spikes and on what are high leading coins and currencies and how they actually operates that gives you a clarity on what you are choosing, however CargoCoin had a professional team who can manage all the scenarios without giving up.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

CargoCoin is an innovative project and a solution to global trade and transportation. Due to the complicated and time-consuming global trading process, the project has made a breakthrough by using crypto money to make the process easier
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

To understand the market stability we required to understand the market trends and analyze the spikes and on what are high leading coins and currencies and how they actually operates that gives you a clarity on what you are choosing, however CargoCoin had a professional team who can manage all the scenarios without giving up.
Yeah since the team has been working hard consistently I'm sure they must have come up with different strategies and will be able to face any difficulties
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

CargoCoin is an innovative project and a solution to global trade and transportation. Due to the complicated and time-consuming global trading process, the project has made a breakthrough by using crypto money to make the process easier
If it is possible to adjust competently logistic structure and to automate this process, at least his most part, then in that case the world will come to the new level of commodity turnover.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

Cargocoin is another way to address the global trade transportion problems. Because of time consuming transactions and trading. Here is CargoCoin is the answers of long time issue of global trade and the best part is that we can use our crypto coins transact and processes fast and easy.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Agree! It took only 3 days and already such great results for the development team. They were able to prove that in just three days they will successfully complete the ICO, and everyone will be happy, and they succeeded!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

You are absolutely right, having this kind of concept will really gives them a better savings in terms of time and money. Global trade and transport to think spend a lot of money involving many transactions and time consuming. With the help of this platform, I think there will be a big difference and I am hoping to make that happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know that this project has got the potential to deliver many multipliers for its investors. I am not telling this because I want to convince you but I know how important to prevent delays for seaborne trade and transportation. I have worked in companies which receive chemical raw materials or liquid fuels through seaborne transport.
Unfortunately I do not have any free fiat or crypto to get in. Therefore, I am participating to the bounty campaign to be invested in such a strong project.

I know that minutes count for a cargo ship. Global Trade and Transportation Industry is so technologically unimproved for decades that paper Bill of Ladings and Credit Letters are still being issued and carriers deliver those papers to be exchanged between parties. Carrier service is expensive and slow. Being within the allowed period of time, this process takes time as much as 2-4 days and brings opportunity of equipment loss. Moreover, existing payment system in global trade and transportation is slow taking 2-3 days.

Implementing smart contracts document issuing and exchanging, cryptocurrency payment via utility token together will provide savings of up to 4-7 days. This will provide humongous savings for the global Trading & Transportation Industry. Keeping in mind that the ultimate goal of the team is to increase demand for tokens and thus increase the value of token. Taking all these into account it becomes more more and more investable for me.

Go check their whitepaper to get your own idea of investment.

Kind regards,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: