Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.
Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.

Well, it's not forcing, he is just encouraging newbies to try cargocoin project, if people will invest then it will be a big help for this project. Anyway if we can't afford to invest and then maybe let's help this project by means of promoting it.
it is the job of the project's marketing team to help promote the project to its full potential for this project to succeed, it would be great if the project targets many investors including novice investors not just big investors. so I think this could be the best.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.
Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.

Well, it's not forcing, he is just encouraging newbies to try cargocoin project, if people will invest then it will be a big help for this project. Anyway if we can't afford to invest and then maybe let's help this project by means of promoting it.
No one will not show a mere interest requesting to participate it is all the reputation we look to invest in a potential oriented platform, Cargo coin have the white papers, road map and an active community channels ?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Trying this

If someone doesn't want to invest in this coin how is that you can find them better projects in "terms of cargocoin" that seems rather paradoxical
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

CargoCoin announcement thread is now available in Italian

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

CargoCoin announcement thread in Russian

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.
It is clear that the traditional infrastructure will be used, but as a rule such industries are difficult to modernize. I hope the team will do it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Trying this

Yes, if they are encouraging newbies towards the project then it is absolutely a good thing. And also the project has higher potential as well as higher ability to become hugely successful. So I strongly recommend to every one to invest your valuable money in this project to earn huge amount of profit.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Trying this

Every participant also do have an analysis on understanding the project also refers to the reviews, whitepapers and other feedback that will enrich them take a right decision like CargoCoin which adds value for our investments.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

Thanks a lot, is very pleasant to see a subject of this project in the Russian section. I think much cargocoin from russian-language community will please.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Trying this

Well it is still depend on their decisions. No matter how you encourage them or tell them about the greatness of a project it won't matter if the person is not interested. It is better to let them explore about the project themselves for i have tried putting much effort on telling my friends about a project yet they only denied me and now they see the result then they become interested yet its too late.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Trying this

If someone doesn't want to invest in this coin how is that you can find them better projects in "terms of cargocoin" that seems rather paradoxical

Agree to this, it is nice to see that there are many investors that are interested and investing on a project for it will also encourage us to invest as well. But also be careful also to not to go with the flow without reading and knowing more about the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

HELLO, I'm new here,your project is very interesting for me
Welcome here stronggirl306, you can know more about the functionalities and feature of the project by going through the whitepaper available to this thread and join the telegram community chat to ask questions related to this project. Find it more here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3224289.msg33539954#msg33539954
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

Trying this

Cargocoin is that potential project and thats why it is getting support from several investors. This project has nothing to do with any other terms and the team is really doing their best job.
I think on its own it can get potential investors and also maintain its community since ofcourse they have good marketing team and also great and effective management features

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Thanks a lot, is very pleasant to see a subject of this project in the Russian section. I think much cargocoin from russian-language community will please.
If i don't have any mistake, Cargocoin have improve their Platform and idea more and more . So what who can follow me to contribute CargoCoin more?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

According to their roadmap, very soon we will see that investors will begin to profit from their investments in the project. Since the goal of the project is to optimize the interaction between traders and expats and many others. I hope that all will learn from the team.

I don't think it is going to be easy for them since they have to get more partnerships to existing trade and transport companies or maybe to companies that are going to start which will take some time for them to get clients or costumer.

Definitely, the team may face hard time to convince some transport companies since cryptos has this volatile characteristics. They need to make a good strategy convincing companies about the good of blockchain in terms of earning profits. Since, this is about global trade, then I think the team has a lot of works to do in terms of facing some regulations in some other countries.

It can be difficult yes. There are currently too many competitors which also have an ICO or some others who already finished their ICOs. I recommend them to get involved in partnerships.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.

The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:27 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.
There was various delays in the transportation industry but Cargo coin identified all the variables and made things so innovation with smart features to execute all the transactions in a quick manner.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: