Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.
Well, holding it is not very difficult, just don't worry about it and leave it alone. I wanted to hold CargoCoin because they can give me profits in the future!
Holding cargocoin tokens is surely much usefull because as we can see that even now, the project is in much demand and indeed the demand will rise in the upcoming future which would give us good profits for holding the tokens.
Agree, hold while good rate is not yet to come. Purchase for a good rate and benefited for more why not. CargoCoin is now making noise in the crypto market. Each day investors are increasing and it helps the project to be more attractive and famous. I am positive that this project will become one of the star on its batch. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.
The project has already huge scope as well as it has the higher potential to become hugely successful. But if they make a partnership with good companies then it will become easier for the platform to achieved their goal. So this will also help the platform to grow more in certain period of time later.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

like a super great project and I think cargocoin bought it can certainly be found in a huge return. Cargocoin is the global trade and Transport.  I'm interested in buying cargocoin how much token to buy minimum? And how to buy?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.
The project has already huge scope as well as it has the higher potential to become hugely successful. But if they make a partnership with good companies then it will become easier for the platform to achieved their goal. So this will also help the platform to grow more in certain period of time later.
If Cargocoin is also aiming on the global clients and if we could have potential investors that could reap us to fastly achieve the goals and achieve an ultimate success.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

If Cargocoin is also aiming on the global clients and if we could have potential investors that could reap us to fastly achieve the goals and achieve an ultimate success.
Yes Bank investors and global clients would really be helpful for the project to grow. Their investments would definitely help the project to succeed and develop going forward.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved in the Smart Contract

This is the explanation how cargocoin will work once launched. A lot of us now are waiting if cargocoin ico will succeed and if they are really serious with the developments of this project.

Well, the project still new and the team are busy making more promotions about their ICO. What they need to do for now is to invite more people to support the project. We know Cargocoin really have an interesting purpose of the community but they need to huge amount of funds to make it happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff
Actually such companies always have a huge choice to whom to help and to advance whom so here in a root I don't agree with your beliefs.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Yes Bank investors and global clients would really be helpful for the project to grow. Their investments would definitely help the project to succeed and develop going forward.

They have huge amount of money that the project needs in order to continue the operation. I know they can get whales that will invest huge amount of money on the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.

4.4 rating is good for a start-up ICO, not that bad. But I know for sure they can exceed to that numbers if they will perform well.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff
Actually such companies always have a huge choice to whom to help and to advance whom so here in a root I don't agree with your beliefs.
These shipping and transport industries are generating more revenues for the road ways and savage where the economy is also highly depended through imports and exports which is extremely a revolution.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

They really need to also aim the global clients because this is about global trade. From the word itself, we can automatically understand what is it all about. This is I think a very ambitious project and team will really face some difficulties but with their tirelessly effort, I think they can have the chance to proved that they can make things possible.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved in the Smart Contract
Is really a great plan well exceuted but i hope  they get more investors through this

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

More project are getting out from this community of crypto currency, but thr CargoCoin existence make this community of crypto more intence making me more excited into itrs implementation into the whole community. Because it really has a great platfrom for the global trade and transport solution. Making us more efficient and productive in its transactions.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.

4.4 rating is good for a start-up ICO, not that bad. But I know for sure they can exceed to that numbers if they will perform well.
Great numbers out there Smiley A good rating can really be give a positive feedback towards the project. They can really exceed and increase the rating but also if the team can't handle this one properly it will surely affect not just the rating but also how people will trust this one.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

Is really a great plan well exceuted but i hope  they get more investors through this
Most of the clients do not like to keep waiting which will really lead them to withdraw their trust and Cargocoin have taken the right decisions by providing the instant exchange which will bring a positive outcome.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

More project are getting out from this community of crypto currency, but thr CargoCoin existence make this community of crypto more intence making me more excited into itrs implementation into the whole community. Because it really has a great platfrom for the global trade and transport solution. Making us more efficient and productive in its transactions.

You're right, as time goes by this project become popular in the crypto currency community which really make us amze and more are interested about this project. I admire and appreciate to the team that really made this project more attractive. Hopefully they are competitive among others as there are a lot of project here in crypto currency world.
Cargoin's popularity is really having a good time, as it increases day by day, more people are now able to know about this project than before. Reaching investors that will be part of the success of the development of the platform is really a job well done by both the community and the team here.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Which features are your high satisfying about CargoCoin? I really want know your opinion at this project.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

They have huge amount of money that the project needs in order to continue the operation. I know they can get whales that will invest huge amount of money on the project.
Yes they are can gaining big cap from whales. If really have whales make investment at here, i believe their value will come to the moon soon.
If there was more investors that can easily help to achieve success and the operations shall also go in a smooth manner as planned in the roadmap that helps to bring a greater achievement ultimately.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.
amazing project, let's support this great project so that it will be successful for the future because this project has good benefits for the future, hopefully many participants and investors will join this project so that its project can run accordingly with its plans and future sales can also achieve targeted results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: