Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Good idea from the developers.Its implementation can bring good profits to those who invested in it

Yes, even if the project is not unique as whole, it still have a feature that will make them popular very soon. Early supporters and investors really have the opportunity to earn more.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
So are you saying that it is there way to promote their projectnto be popular? Is it one of their strategy to be partnered with big comanpies and will attract more people?

Naturally, the whole microsoft will partner up with IOTA was what pumped it from like 50 cents to like what? 5$ at it's complete peak back then
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

I saw in a social media that Cargo Coin is one of the top 20 ICO or token that we should be watching this 2018. I think that is just advertisement but seeing that there are also projects that have a great potential in the future and truly legit ones, I think it means something.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

I saw in a social media that Cargo Coin is one of the top 20 ICO or token that we should be watching this 2018. I think that is just advertisement but seeing that there are also projects that have a great potential in the future and truly legit ones, I think it means something.

For me, I cannot tell now if the project is legit since they are still new and haven't prove anything yet, but I will watch this project and hoping to see more improvements in the near future.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Is the project planned to start in one country?what kind of country would that be?or is it planned to implement immediately on the continent?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Of course this is advertising, the project is really good. And does not depend on advertising, but my opinion is that the token is still worth buying for a long time and not selling it in the early term. In the future, this token can bring you profit.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Of course this is advertising, the project is really good. And does not depend on advertising, but my opinion is that the token is still worth buying for a long time and not selling it in the early term. In the future, this token can bring you profit.
Yes. Cargocoin tokens will have a good value and a better choice for a long term investments because it will surely have a good returns in profits. The concepts of this project are big which means, that it can possibly gained big profits ahead with good plans and management from the developers of this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

I was interested in your project, but I'm interested in knowing how quickly payments will be made and whether it is difficult to withdraw?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Good idea from the developers.Its implementation can bring good profits to those who invested in it
Yes, the project looks profitable for investment. It has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. The team behind the project is very hardworking and they are always pushing forward the project towards the success. So making an investment in this project will definitely help you to earn huge amount of profit.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Yes, the project looks profitable for investment. It has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. The team behind the project is very hardworking and they are always pushing forward the project towards the success. So making an investment in this project will definitely help you to earn huge amount of profit.
Yes, I agree with yu buddy. The CargoCoin is really a profitable project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. With its concept and ideas integrated to it, the global and trade and transport industry will surely helps to become bloom through this project. It would be really great if more investors as well as lots of suppprters will come here in CargoCoin.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
So are you saying that it is there way to promote their projectnto be popular? Is it one of their strategy to be partnered with big comanpies and will attract more people?
they are aiming to reach greater height thats why they do partnership it helps propel the project forward

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

I really think that it is interesting to see that this project is doing it's best to support the users in every aspect.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.

I agree, running this kind of platform will surely costs them a lot, the team should be more active with promoting this project and hoping that many investors will participate.
Yeah, it's very important that the team is active and responds to users and followers to attract more investors to the project. The team should also work towards advertising and marketing.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Yes. Cargocoin tokens will have a good value and a better choice for a long term investments because it will surely have a good returns in profits. The concepts of this project are big which means, that it can possibly gained big profits ahead with good plans and management from the developers of this team.

It may have some potential because this is a very big project and definitely it involves almost all transport business. Cargocoin probably have some big plans to advertised more about their platform in order for them to continue what was written on their roadmap.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I was interested in your project, but I'm interested in knowing how quickly payments will be made and whether it is difficult to withdraw?
Actually this project is aiming for easy and fast transactions. So if payments will be quick as lightning, so with withdrawal I guess. Hope the team will come up some unique features that they can add to improve and update the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

Actually this project is aiming for easy and fast transactions. So if payments will be quick as lightning, so with withdrawal I guess. Hope the team will come up some unique features that they can add to improve and update the project.
Fast transactions will solve problems of the main cryptocurrencies at once, thus cargo will be able to take serious places in the market. Of course not without promotion.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

Fast transactions will solve problems of the main cryptocurrencies at once, thus cargo will be able to take serious places in the market. Of course not without promotion.
There are certain things that every platform is individually good at. A realiable speed would be a great perk to choose this platform over others.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

There are certain things that every platform is individually good at. A realiable speed would be a great perk to choose this platform over others.

Totally true, if the Devs can do this, then many people would consider using Cargocoin platform as their mode of transportation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

Totally true, if the Devs can do this, then many people would consider using Cargocoin platform as their mode of transportation.
of course, good speed is definitely a big plus for the transport company, but another important factor is the cost of the services provided. If the price is not too high, the platform will be used by a large number of people.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.

I agree, running this kind of platform will surely costs them a lot, the team should be more active with promoting this project and hoping that many investors will participate.
Yeah, it's very important that the team is active and responds to users and followers to attract more investors to the project. The team should also work towards advertising and marketing.
CargoCoin have a good suppoter and respresentation. So no one will missing any update or new features at CargoCoin. I really appreciate this action from the team. Hope CargoCoin will have more and more investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: