Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Honestly, I'm even shocked by this. This is the first ICO that ended so quickly, you can even say it ended before it starts. I hope that the team did not hurry to close it and did everything right. may be it was necessary to persuade him at least a week?
I agree with you mate. So how much funds did they allocate with their bounty and investors? Since the ICO will end soon, what would be their next step?

Their next step will be fulfilling all their plans and making more developments for cargocoin platform. And most specially will also focus on listing in some good exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Honestly, I'm even shocked by this. This is the first ICO that ended so quickly, you can even say it ended before it starts. I hope that the team did not hurry to close it and did everything right. may be it was necessary to persuade him at least a week?
I agree with you mate. So how much funds did they allocate with their bounty and investors? Since the ICO will end soon, what would be their next step?
It's very fast which I think they only need few time to make their project official launched. How much fund to the project needed?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

It's very fast which I think they only need few time to make their project official launched. How much fund to the project needed?

I think it will need a huge funds to support the launch of cargocoin's platform. With this, the project really need to have more investors and a partnership I guess if possible.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

We could observe Cargo is making more advertising in effectively reaching out to many people across various social platforms also we could see they have made the publishing of white papers in various languages to reach out to all the investors.
It is normal but i really appreciate it. This global trade project, so want to expand their business, of course they must bring more convenient for users using.
Thats really true cargocoin aims to be competitive globally using thier platform it will be a convinient way for truckers worldwide to track thier transport products.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?
No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
Let's look to the truth in eyes, the project without haters - not the project, but some usual fake. At any product what it ideal wouldn't seem for one will be bad for others, the world is so arranged.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I think it will need a huge funds to support the launch of cargocoin's platform. With this, the project really need to have more investors and a partnership I guess if possible.

The team really needs more funds for the implementation of this project. And that is why, they launched bounty campaigns where they can possibly gathered potential investors in which can help them to collect and gain enough funds for this platform. Hopefully, the team can managed it well and soon launch the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

We could observe Cargo is making more advertising in effectively reaching out to many people across various social platforms also we could see they have made the publishing of white papers in various languages to reach out to all the investors.
It is normal but i really appreciate it. This global trade project, so want to expand their business, of course they must bring more convenient for users using.
Thats really true cargocoin aims to be competitive globally using thier platform it will be a convinient way for truckers worldwide to track thier transport products.

Well, everyone is saying good things about cargocoin now, I will watch this project and hoping to see significant changes in their current status now.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Well, everyone is saying good things about cargocoin now, I will watch this project and hoping to see significant changes in their current status now.

Of course, you can't say negative feedback about a great project. I'll be also keeping an eye on the development of the project since it has a good future.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

The project is good and I believe that the development team will be able to overcome all obstacles to achieving the goal.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

The team really needs more funds for the implementation of this project. And that is why, they launched bounty campaigns where they can possibly gathered potential investors in which can help them to collect and gain enough funds for this platform. Hopefully, the team can managed it well and soon launch the project.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

It is linking the physical world of trade and transport with block chain and its foundation is based on the online platform allowing for various parties to connect and exchange information in cargoes, their transport needs as well as supplemental services.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I think that among the logisticians there are those who know what a krpito currency is. They will be in the first interesting this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?
No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
I will agree with you buddy. There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.
Hating someone is only affect your positively and hurt you deeply, you might got sick because of your hatred. I respect tge freemdom of expression that we have and I also repect each individuals right but I am not in favour of creating issues that can affect and hurt someone,  we have the right to speak but let's have the sensitivity to other feelings. Back to the project I think no matter how heavy the issues will be sending to this project I know CargoCoin will step up and tell the people I can survive even you push me behind.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

It is linking the physical world of trade and transport with block chain and its foundation is based on the online platform allowing for various parties to connect and exchange information in cargoes, their transport needs as well as supplemental services.
surely it will be a very useful platform that will implement various options for trade and transportation. And now the project is developing rapidly and attracting more people.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Can this project reduce the cost of transports? If this happens, many will love the technology of the blockchain and will want to take advantage of it
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

surely it will be a very useful platform that will implement various options for trade and transportation. And now the project is developing rapidly and attracting more people.
Yes, definitely the platform is very useful as well as very profitable. The developers are continuously making major changes in the project to make it hugely successful. That's the reason project is growing rapidly. I really hope the very soon the team will take the project to the great height of success.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

They seems designed to attract a wide user base from a multi-billion dollars B2B market place by introducing and implementing free online services.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

The cargocoin platform users interaction in the services sections that naturally delivers demand for the platforms smart utilities which will enrich all the participants.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Yes you are completely right and I think first the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally .so the success of project depends on the devlopers .
And I think it is a good idea to launch the project in Phases, they can learn from their mistakes in early on and rectify them and go ahead launching in other countries this way they will be benefited the most.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Yes, definitely the platform is very useful as well as very profitable. The developers are continuously making major changes in the project to make it hugely successful. That's the reason project is growing rapidly. I really hope the very soon the team will take the project to the great height of success.
The way i see it is once they have developed their platform and setup various areas in different places then is going to be really great having them or basically investing it just depend on the team i hope they deliver

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: