Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.
Yeah since the team is working hard I'm sure they have worked out different strategies and are prepared to face any difficulties that comes their way
the team is really working much hard to implement this project to huge succes ahead and i think that they can really have some brilliant profits ahead so this project can be trusted and also the team can get good amount of investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.
Yeah since the team is working hard I'm sure they have worked out different strategies and are prepared to face any difficulties that comes their way
The team is much prepaer to face any kind of difficulties and i think that none of the difficulties can now make this project drop as already it is in high demand and would also be in the future ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

At first it is really difficult and sometimes will face some hardships, but if the team will believe that they can make the project successful then it will be easy for them to reach it.
Every great fulfillment takes time to accomplish what is needed is the team total concentrations on their work

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

I believe that such a project will be of interest to campaigns and enterprises engaged in freight transport. Especially, sea transportation will always be relevant because of its cheapness.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Cargocoin teams are widely working on various agile innovations to implement new features in exploring to the technologies and various coding to test and implement the mechanisms in live site.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

the team is really working much hard to implement this project to huge succes ahead and i think that they can really have some brilliant profits ahead so this project can be trusted and also the team can get good amount of investors.
The project is really well focused and can help a lot of investors make profit. Global trading is a huge field and requires a lot of reasearch before going in the real world. If done right, noone can stop the project from being successful.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

The project is really well focused and can help a lot of investors make profit. Global trading is a huge field and requires a lot of reasearch before going in the real world. If done right, noone can stop the project from being successful.

Yeah, well to make things clear about this issue admin or any part of the team should answer this issue. I believe that the dev can explain well since the project have a great potential in the future. Also, I believe that they can do whatever it takes to make this project possible
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

How much fund raised so far? I see there's 14 days more to end the current ICO phase, I hope at that moment Cargo team continue to get the additional funds needed.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

How much fund raised so far? I see there's 14 days more to end the current ICO phase, I hope at that moment Cargo team continue to get the additional funds needed.
There is no particular number that is accounted.
By you can check the frequent updates given by the team itself.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

It seems that for the reasons the team of the project hides this information. And only after end of this round of collecting information will be submitted to masses.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

I am so excited to the future of this token CargoCoin. I am so greatfull to be part of this project and im sure it will be going to the moon!

Yes, we just really need to believe and trust the team cargocoin, and ofcourse we also need to support the project and help them to reach their goals and plans.

If this project proves to the community that they are ahead from the competition and the team really doing their best for the good of the project then gaining trust to the investors would really be possible.
It will be possible and be very quick to gain the trust of the investors as they see the great potential of this project in the future with how the team working behind it is really doing the best they can do to make this a reality in the future.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Yeah, well to make things clear about this issue admin or any part of the team should answer this issue. I believe that the dev can explain well since the project have a great potential in the future. Also, I believe that they can do whatever it takes to make this project possible
Cargocoin never giving up they are constantly aiming on the advanced functionalities enhancing and exploring that and bringing new implementations in the project and make it very successful.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.
Teams should engage and connect actively in communication and giving all the solutions for their questions that would need a leading changing by ocussing on all the priorities.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

It is depend on have whale will come to project or not. I think Cargocoin Team do their best working at least, so the expect at here that they will keep their working not abandon them.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

It is depend on have whale will come to project or not. I think Cargocoin Team do their best working at least, so the expect at here that they will keep their working not abandon them.
In my opinion this is only beginning, so we can waiting a lot of changing at the future with Cargocoin.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

In my opinion this is only beginning, so we can waiting a lot of changing at the future with Cargocoin.
They are even very popular now with their potential and they have a keen monitoring for all their tasks and instructions they are executing as we observe they have maintained the same value in counting 1000th bounty hunter.
robotixs

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

This project looks promising. This will disrupt the global shipping industry! Hope for your success on your team!  Grin
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

The project develops in stages. Strong team with great project. And I believe in its bright future.  I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: