Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

do not worry and do not stop looking your bitcoin into your wallet how much loses for your investment, stay calm and relax mate i think bitcoin slow rising in the market now, but surely bitcoin price bubble starting month of ber on the month surely your loses bounce back again.
always think positive do not tired to monitor your investment that's very important always check your wallet the hacker there's around you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

I have no bitcoin but why i always check the price of bitcoin it's hard to see that bitcoin is dropping the price little by little. But i can do anything just to watch and waiting again that bitcoin price will grow up.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:03 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Great bro this is a good practice that more of bitcoin holder will do. Not looking at the chart will prevent you from stressing your self and also keeping you to not panic sell that will results to a huge loss without getting profit or even breakeven to your investement.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:43 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Some people considers on using that as a technique in order to mitigate the damage emotionally and psychologically. Well if that method helps you in at least lowering the damage caused then why not?

Relative to the price you acquired your bitcoin, I still encourage you to check the price from time-to-time as there always exists the potential of its price skyrocketing without any given notice. If your investments are made for long-term, then you may continue on doing this method but if its for short-term then I highly suggest to check on it consistently.

I have no bitcoin but why i always check the price of bitcoin it's hard to see that bitcoin is dropping the price little by little. But i can do anything just to watch and waiting again that bitcoin price will grow up.

What is the point of checking the price if you do not have any bitcoins? I highly suggest that today is the perfect opportunity for someone to acquire coins due to its price falling from the $8,000 range. Soon, its price may recover and you may have the opportunity to earn short-term profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

Stop looking at bitcoin price is the better things to do, and by doing that you wouldn't feel the temptation to sell your bitcoin or do panic selling which is not good for the bitcoin value and the community.
Also if you are real investors you always find alternative ways to make an income even the value of bitcoin dropping, me when the value of bitcoin at the lowest peak ill do buying altcoin which have potential to increase its value even at the red days.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

I'm not too confused with the current bitcoin price even though I also have some bitcoin, I see more chances of pinching the current bitcoin price by buying bitcoin again with a greater chance of profit.
True, you should see and wait for your profit. And not wasting time to see the lower price. You should use the low price to buy. The more you hold, the more you get profit.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

At a point i stop looking at bitcoin price. since it was dropping every now and then..The market will take some time to recover,we all need to be patient and prepared on what will happen soonest. bitcoin has a future.
I think too often see the market will make you panic because that often happens in the market is the decline and the price has not recover at all. so that's what will make you panic because there is no improvement whatsoever on the price. I think don't see the market too often. try to leave it for a few months. look for other activities so you don't get panic
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Yes it is one way to eliminate the panic in long-term investment. But if trading should always monitor the development of bitcoin prices.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

Thats a good decision for you because you wont panick anymore and sell all your bitcoin if you see the price still droping and falling down because many people do that. They check bitcoin price every hour or even every minute and then they sell their bitcoin when they see it that the price keeps on droping and losing their money. I think that to overcome panick and stay focus on long term profits you wil get in bitcoin.

kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

I also stopped looking at Bitcoin prices because I knew that if I looked at it right now, I would become scared. I bought Bitcoin at a fairly high price, and I quit all, stop looking at it every day and hopefully in the next month after I see it back I may be happy.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

i think your right but 2 months is too long because i know that only 1 months or a weeks can recovered bitcoin and i know in can recover.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

Yes, it's too painfull when we see the red market again. I think we just have to stop seeing it and leave it up to several months.
agamassasul1

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:07 AM

same here, still waiting for ride up this ancestor of cryptoes bout month later. but i will check it every week to know the situation.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

For me it is better to monitor every investments like the updates, progress and of course the price market because you might late to inform that the price of Bitcoin was almost no value or already loss your investment in which you miss the opportunity to sell it high or to cut the loses. So i suggest to keep on monitoring your investment to keep you well inform.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I will stop looking because i know for the fact that it is still dropping, but i will going to look when i know when it is recovering. but it will not hurt me a lot because it is a trend in the coin cap market and always be.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

Don't stop looking at your bitcoin price because even if the price is in low price it was just okay, just see it but don't sell it, because if you sell it you can't earn a lot of profi5, so that don't stop seeing the bitcoin price because ones that the price increases you can sell it then you can have a lot of profit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

Your decision to stop looking to the bitcoin orice for few months is must be good and bad. Why bad because what if the price decrease more you lose some opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin. Why good because some of the people who looking at the price every hour and everyday are panic selling thseir bitcoin because they scared to decrease more the price.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

I will stop looking because i know for the fact that it is still dropping, but i will going to look when i know when it is recovering. but it will not hurt me a lot because it is a trend in the coin cap market and always be.

Don't worry you are not alone. I also don't want to see bitcoin for now. Maybe after a month that bitcoin will recover I will see it again but for now I don't want, I lost my money now and it hurt me but I know soon my money can back again .
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

Hey why you should stop looking at bitcoin prices face it is true why why run away from facts. Grin
LayaSmith

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

Some mate around me just like you, they hold more BTC than me, and recently they all anxiety day and night, cant sleep even midnight, i told them sholud be harmonious, what ever price low or up, your health is most important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: