Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
Seems like you are a long-term Bitcoin holder, not a day trader who needs to keep up with the price 24/7. This a very good decision, trust me it will bring so many benefits to your life. I've been doing the same thing for a while now, not caring about the price at all and just holding it like a boss. I actually could enjoy my life better. It brings peace to your mind.

Just a tip, make sure you cash out some of your BTC when it's rising to make sure that you have enough money to live when the hard times like this come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
Seems like you are a long-term Bitcoin holder, not a day trader who needs to keep up with the price 24/7. This a very good decision, trust me it will bring so many benefits to your life. I've been doing the same thing for a while now, not caring about the price at all and just holding it like a boss. I actually could enjoy my life better. It brings peace to your mind.

Just a tip, make sure you cash out some of your BTC when it's rising to make sure that you have enough money to live when the hard times like this come.

Actually this is also what I do now, not always checking on bitcoin’s price on daily basis. It somehow relieves the feeling of being stress and avoid hassle. Maybe for the daily traders this is not applicable since they do it regularly but for hodlers it is useful.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

I also take a similar position. But I'm sure the price of bitcoin equalized. Hardly, two months later you will scream out of joy, but towards the end of the year I'm sure the price will increase to the level of last year at least. Dont worry.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I have always believed that trading is not my cup of tea at this stage because I can not give that level of time and flexibility which is required in trading so I usually invest for the long term and as we all know that it doesn't make any sense to check constant pricing if we have long-term exceptions/planning in our mind. However, I do check prices frequently in a month but that has nothing to do with my hodling decisions. I am far away from FOMO.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

don't be discourage on what is happening to bitcoin nowadays,whether you look at your wallet or not the result is still the same,Bitcoin will rise again and it will soar high.your very lucky to have bitcoin in your account and the decision you made for holding it will reach your goal.
Ups and downs in the prices in the market is a part of the business. It is actually the weapon of the invisible hand and the demand and supply of the coin in the market that fluctuates the prices and attracts people to invest and trade. A lower price means an opportunity for people to invest. The more the investment or demand, the more the price rises, so do not worry and you will definitely be surprised when you go there again.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

I'm happy for you fellow for come up on that decision. It hurts actually if you see your coins dropping to the depress level. When you always observe it there would be an effects whether it is good side effect or bad side effect that can lead to depression. Guide yourself not to end depress of price drop.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Bitcoin values can never be estimated, Qi keeps going down every day, the value of Bitcoin can never be stopped.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

For me, it's the best decision for now. Seeing the price of bitcoin continuously falling down make me doubt about my decisions, especially in believing bitcoin till now. Looking at the bitcoin price will unconsciously lead you in selling your coins and will make things worst. I hope, one day, even when I didn't check the price, the bitcoin itself will make a noise and lead us back trusting it even more.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

For me it is better to monitor every investments like the updates, progress and of course the price market because you might late to inform that the price of Bitcoin was almost no value or already loss your investment in which you miss the opportunity to sell it high or to cut the loses. So i suggest to keep on monitoring your investment to keep you well inform.

My point of view is the same, man. I am constantly monitoring the news and check the rates of Bitcoins and other alternative cryptocurrencies. I suppose that it helps a lot to work out my own strategy of the behavior on the market.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

At first, as soon as bitcoin fell, I looked at its price several times a day. This was repeated every day. I realized that it makes me too depressed and stopped looking at the price. Only then I felt better.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

Hello everyone, if you bought bitcoin for a long time, then there is no sense in following constantly for the price
alamin09

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

This is the right time for me to buy BTC coz, when price was so tiny that time I thought it is scam, when too high, I did not able to buy btc.
But now the price middle for me.
And I can able.......
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Do not worry about the price of bitcoins because it will still go back to normal after a few months and always think positive because investing a huge amount of coins while there's still a down time in the market is the best thing to do in order to earn more profit.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

why be afraid to see bitcoin with falling prices, why just look at bitcoin when the price is high, I think before you invest you must have understood with all the risks and this one of them
It is true that you say, you should have established yourself and are ready to accept any risks that will occur with your investment in bitcoin. You should understand, this is the market, the investment, the bumpy price it is natural to happen. This is a reality you must face and accept. If you are happy to see bitcoin prices go up, you should not be afraid to see bitcoin prices in a state of decline. Face wisely, continue to monitor market developments and patiently wait for prices to rise.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

i guess it is supposed to serve as an advice to the millions and the billions of people who still look at the price of bitcoin and decide to wait for it to the least price before they get to buy in. "stop looking at the bitcoin price" and buy-in. there is no better time to get involved in the bitcoin/blockchain technology business than now. thanks

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Well if you invested alot in bitcoin much better to stop looking on its price right now because it will really hurt you because it drops down but all you need to do is to be patient and keep on holding your bitcoin even if it will take a couple of months or year to rise again so that you can be able to earn big.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

You shouldn't actually need to look at bitcoin price all the time because you will just get disappointed if all you see in the price movement is going down. In my case I just look at the price like 4 times a week.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Such advice was given to me at the very beginning of my investment path: to buy bitcoin in the long term and forget about it for a year or even more. And not to irritate themselves with the observation of price hikes.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
Looking at the current unstable and unpredictable bitcoin price movements, stop seeing bitcoin prices is the best decision, so we don't have to worry get carried away by emotions and end up made a mistakes that we will regret later like panic selling at low prices. I also do the same thing, stop seeing bitcoin prices because i decided to doing long term trade due to the down of bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: