Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
Jemcrew

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
I simply stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me personally actually, essential I required this decision. I was holding couple of BTC and I will not take a look at my wallets too for 2 months. I wish after 2 months when I is going to see bitcoin price, maybe I actually will scream happily. What about you guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Well most people believe that the price of bitcoin is determine by time, that is a very wrong assumption because even thou you leave your bitcoin for the next 20years to come if the demands in not going high the Price will still be at it low rate because bitcoin is very volatile and at that it operate on the economic law of demands and supply so the demands will determined the price in December.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Well i think i was hurted the most,because its my first time to invest and the price was looking into dip price,but i was hoping that my investment will gain some profit after a few weeks,so for you just wait i know that the price of bitcoin will be back with a over price.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sooyeun1231

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

probably the best choice for now.. and for the long term hold. It'll definitely prevent panic attack :0
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Why? buy in what rate? loss 70% ? if yes , the you are the guy with no cutloss style , even it goes under 30% , you're sell it, but if you say no , mine was loss about 18% too , but it's okay , better than buying some shit coin and loss all your money . bitcoin never lose trust from me , ethereum and ripple also, i dnot want see my wallet after 2 months, maybe i will look it next year or 2-3 years. Viva BTC!!

abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

for now I still always see bitcoin prices because if the price falls then I will buy some bitcoin again .. but if you buy at the time of the price of $ 19000 this is a very good decision not to see the current bitcoin price because it will make you disappointed and sick heart
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

I feel you. I feel the same. It seens like its is really frustrating to look at your wallet . So I stop checking my wallets as welk because I know it will rise again. So for now I am doing bounty campaigns and focus in it
potpotjames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

My friend notify me sometimes about bitcoin few months later. There was time that he looked wasted due to a low value of bitcoin. Then he sometimes don' t look on it. But After some few days when times got lucky. He would open his wallet and then straight to cash out. Grin
Yzer01

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

I stop looking when I already Buy or Sell my BTC. And after 2 to 3 days watching again LOL
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Of course.Neither can I be free of tension.Btc prices aren't worth seeing.When the cumshot will increases.Although all situations in life should be tackled.But in case of Btc will not work.Because this current situation isn't a tension issue, today or tomorrow prices will rise.So,I stop looking at Btc price.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

I think that the gold rush caused by bitcoin is slowly passing. Too many people have lost their lives.The second part completely does not know what to do next and how to fight with the governments and live in harmony with them. So the extra stress of looking at the graph. I understand that at some stage one can have enough of.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

That's was a nice decision mate, bitcoin now is frustrating when you look at it in the market it make me sick. Better hodl it when the time has come for bitcoin to pump. But we cannot ignore about that if you have always online you will be see the price of bitcoins every day and news about it. But you can achieve that if you stop using social media or other devices that to be linked or related in bitcoins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

I feel you. I feel the same. It seens like its is really frustrating to look at your wallet . So I stop checking my wallets as welk because I know it will rise again. So for now I am doing bounty campaigns and focus in it

well, that's a good way, but can we do that? even I am not calm if not check the price of bitcoin within 1 hour. well, I think I am also familiar with this. but, I might try not to look at bitcoin prices, and maybe I'll be surprised  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hwijaya29

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Yeah for many people who invested in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin very high make them depression. But it's a risk for someone who invested on cryptocurrency. I hope the price will get better on Q4 this year.

lennymat86

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

You're doing the right thing, because it does not make sense now. We must wait. Maybe not 2 months, but more ..
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
i guess its every five minutes lol..checking prices from time to time leads us to panic specially when this kind of trends happening,how could you tolerate seeing your folios continuously falling as if your letting the coins die everyday and you cant do anything but watching?thats what most of. Us do maybe thats what OP pointing so he said stopping to check the price is the best thing to do
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

For me as a simple kind of person,i will not see the price because what is the amount that the Lord want to give unto me,I am very thankfull for that.because little or big amount if thats a blessing comes from God,I am very much happy.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

If you are in the trading activities of bitcoin do not stop looking or monitoring the price value of bitcoin in market becausr it is important to know every now and then , so that you can clearly manage your coins if you decided to hold  it first , you may sell it ,or you will buy coin, so do not stop looking at the bitcoin price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

You're doing the right thing, because it does not make sense now. We must wait. Maybe not 2 months, but more ..

That's a good move if you don't really need the money and it's just for long term investment because nowadays people put their money in bitcoin and when they see a price drop they immediately sell it so instead of earning money the result is they slowly lose their capital. Your plan is somehow the same as mine but for me I will not look for it until the last quarter of the month goes, because that is the time where the magic happens and that is the price pump of bitcoin. Try to put some money on alt coins as well and play the market and do daily trading and I think you will like it because alt coins is somehow easy to predict than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: