Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Your strategy makes you feel calm and gain you a peace of mind. In doing this you're being out of nervous and panic that cause of the deepest dip of value in the market. And the good thing in doing this is you won't think the idea of panic selling that makes you some losses. For me,  I wanted to buy more coins  because it's in the low price and I hold it for the meantime and waiting for the right time to sell  when the value in the market will rising up again. However, i think that it's better for us to be updated and aware to the flow of the value in the market.  Patience and hope may lead us to the way of success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loggin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

You are doing the right thing. Looking at bitcoin prices everyday is just point less. You will just get weird thoughts of selling if the prices drop. Even price rise can be tempting to sell. Thus if you have decided to stay invested, do not keep checking prices frequently.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Although 2 months is still a very short time but it's still a good decision OP. You can relax and focus your attention to something else during this period of time. I am in one of you for hoping for an appreciable value of bitcoin in the coming months.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Realize in short terms the price will go up and down but in the long run it will most likely be a good thing. Also be happy to lose it all and look forward to it in a year. If youre fine with losing it you wont care about the price.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

It can be really hard to zoom out on these charts. I find myself also looking at them less and less.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

That is a good idea, for me too. when you are HODLing bitcoin at this time it is quite painful looking at the bitcoin price. it is better to focus on other things and forget about bitcoin for now. From now on, I'll be checking the bitcoin price in between 2-4 weeks.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

I think I need to check the price once a day...to monitor the best price to buy at dip as I'm planning to add some few amounts to my investment. You need to accept that it a volatile market, this will happen but not always. Relax and wait mode.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

before you made this decisions,i did it week ago lol..actually this is really what im doing every time when the price falls like this..i dont wanna stress up my self about ups and dro when i know to my self that this wasn't permanent and will only pass some seasons..i am confident in my portfolio so theres nothing to worry..lets do this guys for your good early coffee,without mind breaker stop checking the price and value
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Smiley       for me as I was the first to see bitcoin prices I was so amazing and how gladly I was when you saw me here so that I stopped and looked at a prices just doing much to buy of many or selling it.because I did not have an idea about what I would do to make it really prefer for it to be seen as price this month because everyone wants to use a bitcoin for their future for our family in a future.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

I agree with that. buy bitcoin and altcoin now and close the market, and open again next 2-3 months we will enjoy the results.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

If you have weak nerves, do not look at the cryptocurrency market next month) take time to family and friends)) if you do not play on the stock exchange of course, now you can also earn on these swings. Very soon we will see good volumes and the price will start to grow rapidly.
It does not make any sense to stop looking at the price as if you want to buy more bitcoin you will have to keep an eagle eyes at the market price of bitcoin, but instead of closing your eyes you should train yourself for bitcoin market price rise and fall, bitcoin use to change the price so if you will keep this in mind that it is very temporary and it is just short time dump, it will rise again very high, trust me this way you will develop a lot of patience in your personality and you will make high profit without selling your bitcoin at panic price.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

I am already doing this. I  feel like crying when i see the currecnt prices of bitcoins and altcoins and i am at more than 50% loss at this moment. I have stopped login into my poloniex and bittrex account for about a week and i have tried myself to get  myself busy in other activities of life.
I also hope that one day when i reopen my trading sites, i could find myself in good profit but this seems dream for now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

It is really unfortunate to see but your decision might help you because it will not make you worried. It will just cause you panic montioring the market price and seeing how bad it is falling. Just wait and hold until the market price stabilizes and starts to increase. Do not mind the backdrops because those are just normal.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
hanabii

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

seeing bitcoin prices always go down very boring, I no longer pass it because it only makes me dizzy glance at altcoin prices despite slow movement I continue to invest
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Even how much i want not to peek in my bitcoin wallet I still have the guts to do so , I am little disappointed when it continue to drop but the least I can do now or most probably for everybody is to hold and wait.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

It seems better to really not really evaluate my portfolio every day, so as not to get upset again
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

I am already doing this. I  feel like crying when i see the currecnt prices of bitcoins and altcoins and i am at more than 50% loss at this moment. I have stopped login into my poloniex and bittrex account for about a week and i have tried myself to get  myself busy in other activities of life.
I also hope that one day when i reopen my trading sites, i could find myself in good profit but this seems dream for now.
It's really amazing how it has fallen this far and when irritates me is that whenever there is a small hint that the value is going to rise up again, then the whole scenario starts all over again. Looking at the value sometimes makes me very depressed about the whole thing.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

look at it in september-october  Grin than you will scream  Shocked
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

I still see the bitcoin price movement because I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin at a low price, so it can cover the losses, I also expect bitcoin prices to go up as I also hold the bitcoin I bought at a fairly expensive price.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

why be afraid to see bitcoin with falling prices, why just look at bitcoin when the price is high, I think before you invest you must have understood with all the risks and this one of them

why are you so sure that bitcoin will regain value? it might completely collapse in the future and loose all attention to altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: