Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

This recommendation was not enough for me at the very beginning of my activity. Just when I was only investing in cryptocurrency, the price plummeted and it was a lot of stress for me.
If we are a bitcoin holders or eth then we have to stop looking at the price especially if we know that it will affect our mood, if you are for a long term holder then no reason to see the price regularly just check it once in a while and don't worry about it no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

the price of bitcoin is simply the resultant effect of the news or information that goes on about it. prices never remain constant mostly whenit is a global commodity. just take a position in the market and forget the fluctuations. thanks
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

If you cannot trade and if you are stuck as a HODLer this is probably the best thing to do IMO.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

If you are just interested in the price of bitcoin, of course, this should not be done often, even every day. However, if you want to perform some operations with bitcoin and you are restrained only by the low price for it, then at least once a day you should be interested in the bitcoin course. Or for this it is enough to read the news about the crypto currency. There, a sharp increase in the price of bitcoin attention will not be bypassed accurately. In general, one does not need to be so emotionally concerned with such a long drop of bitcoin.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

If you are in the trading activities of bitcoin do not stop looking or monitoring the price value of bitcoin in market becausr it is important to know every now and then , so that you can clearly manage your coins if you decided to hold  it first , you may sell it ,or you will buy coin, so do not stop looking at the bitcoin price.
Thanos45

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

The best you can do Sometimes people need to rest from so much looking at prices, beware of developing a vice.
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

What is secured by bitcoin?
National currencies were previously provided with gold or silver, now - GDP. Theoretically, you could come to any bank in the country and exchange your paper money for an equivalent in gold and back. Bitcoin is not provided with anything, it's pure mathematics.

Any person anywhere in the world can run a script to extract bitcoins on his computer and feel like a central bank in a miniature. The source code of the script is published in clear form, everyone can see how it works.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
i guess its every five minutes lol..checking prices from time to time leads us to panic specially when this kind of trends happening,how could you tolerate seeing your folios continuously falling as if your letting the coins die everyday and you cant do anything but watching?thats what most of. Us do maybe thats what OP pointing so he said stopping to check the price is the best thing to do

Falling in the market will make us panic if its continue but for me its chance to buy again because i will spare money for further action.
And also i am not panic at all looking the price fall but i am just feeling sad to see the market. Not panic but sad.
Same as you I want to buy bitcoin more and more I don’t want to sell my bitcoin at the rate of panic, market is sure to get high but we will have to hold with patience, if we will all the time keep on checking the price it will distract our patience and we will get worry about the price when it will fall low, better to concentrate on the market and wait till the price of bitcoin rise once again, wait till the price will be profitable once again, if you find the price is low try to buy more.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Why? Don't be afraid that how's BTC works its UPs and Downs. Meaning sometimes you will lose and win but you must be wise so that you will not lose it all.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

bitcoin price, don't need to be checked daily. what is the best thing to do about bitcoin is to invest on it, because the current prize of falling within $6000, $7000 is the best time to invest more on it, and many more other alt-coin. secondly bitcoin is the number among other alt-coin and trusted to invest, the best time is now.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

This year is not so good for crypto world, especially bitcoin price down for long time. But it doesn't means that this situations never improve. For better future we need to hold our coins with patience. I hope & believe that very soon this situations will improve & also bitcoin price will growing every day as usual.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

bitcoin price, don't need to be checked daily. what is the best thing to do about bitcoin is to invest on it, because the current prize of falling within $6000, $7000 is the best time to invest more on it, and many more other alt-coin. secondly bitcoin is the number among other alt-coin and trusted to invest, the best time is now.
The value of most crypto is backdated and the current bitcoin is at $ 7k7. This is a very positive sign of the market and I hope this momentum will continue in the future to attract more confidence in this market.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

maybe it's the best decision for now to see the bitcoin price back down. I am confused with the current bitcoin prices that sometimes go up and down sometimes. I hope hopefully in the future after I look back the bitcoin prices have improved.
Bitcoin price is not stable, it falls crazily but instead to be panic, you have to see the future that it will not stay down. Price will be recover in the market and if the happen, everyone who cannot hold for that long will have a regret because they do not have investment to grow. Stop looking for the current price will make you get away on doing not goo d decision and it makes you strongly control yourself to hold.

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

I was sleeping a long time today, and when I woke up and saw the growth of bitcoin my heart was filled with joy. I hope this will last for a long time. I believed in it.

ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Sounds familiar, I read about the same strategy in a book of famous businessman Bodo Shaefer, he bought stock market stuff with the same attitude, not looking at them for 2 months.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

For me, don't always look at the price of bitcoin right now, you might be disappointed since the price now is low as to compare from you acquisition cost. So think right now that it just an ordinary day where you need to forget the current situation and it will not let you put into stress. In the end, it will now forever price down so you need to relax and dont panic since it will rise again.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

Looking at bitcoin price or your wallet or not do not make any difference but what matters most is your perception and trust in bitcoin.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

It's the best decision you can make, see the prices fluctuating is bad for your health, really ... Keep holding!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

That is a good decision as looking at it more often at this period can only create an upheaval of the heart which isnt good for one's health. Just HODL and do check back in the last quarter of the year and you sure would be smiling by then.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Me too,  i don't want to see any reports from my wallet. I never check it for so long because i am very much disappointed on how my investment falls once again but right now,  bitcoin price started to rise and i hope that this movement will continue to move up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: