Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

This time it is good to see the market value of bitcoin because its continuing moving forward and the same as altcoins. I guess this is the beginning of recovering from dumping its value for how many weeks pass by. I hope it will keep on pumping until I getting back my profits loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

That's a good plan for you to be able to avoid all the negativity the market price and Bitcoins volatility can bring. If you think that is the best way for you to stay calm and hold to your coins then so be it, do it. Bitcoins volatility can really drive someone crazy especially for those newbies, so if this action will save you from doing something you will regret in the future, then do it by all means. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Lol,  you did that in other not to get high blood pressure right?  I stopped looking at the price of bitcoin for over two weeks now,  I even hid the password to my wallet far away from my reach so that I don't try checking my wallet to see if my coin has pumped or dumped,  let's all help the newbies by advicing them to do likewise.  Forget about the investment you have done,  go one with your life and come back later.
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

if you invest in bitcoin for a long period of time ,that's right . the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and fall . it is meaningless to pay attention to its price every day ,that will give you a lot of trouble .
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

Yes, that's is the right decision to follow rather than selling at loss. Bitcoin will surely comeback few months from now just sit and relax.
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

I can tell you very glad that the price of Bitcoin has started to rise Cheesy. Maybe you don't look at the price of Bitcoin. It's true that many people are watching prices every day making it easy to make wrong decisions. Patience can be shortened and shorter. I will learn from you and try not to care about the price. Perhaps the price of bitcoin will really make me scream. Smiley
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Yes you did the right move. Sometimes it is much better to surprise yourself no matter wether it is a bad news or a good news. For me there is no point on always checking the market for any improvement plus it will only give you stress.
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

thats right because bitcoin will take a high price again
cryptonoel

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

why you do that i think maybe you buy it in a high price during price fall you gonna anxious so u gonna dont look at the price . yes it happend always every investor situation same when price fall but now market is gradually increasing btc also green price also up . so keep patience and dont be panic .
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
So sad and hurts mate but do not worry not all the time the price is always low be patience mate and we sell our Btc in a high price do not give up and strong your hope in Bitcoin. That is normal it is going up and down and that is why people want and like Bitcoin because btc give a chance to buy in a lower price so that we can hold it and sell in a high price .
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

I never stop looking at Bicoin Price because I am hoping that it will rise. In this situation, the inconsistency of rate for Bitcoin will be stable soon specially the issues in Bitcoin will be solved.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

That's good idea Smiley At present the best way is hold criptocurrency. So if you do not feel good monitoring BTC price just stop watching it Smiley
Investment in cryptocurrency must have a strong mentality, do not weaken when the price decreases and continues to decline. All you need is to open the opportunity, you can sell your coin if you want and start again from the beginning when the price is cheap. If you want to invest in a way that suits you, if you are a fast-paced person you should choose a short-term investment, but if you have high patience you can choose long-term investment.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

but, you will know about bitcoin price. because bitcoin is famous now than some years ago.
for trader, they will always see the chart. though many chart between bitcoin and altcoin. so they can compare each other. when they see some chance they will take a step.
this is crypto world, ready or not you must take it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

if you look at bitcoin at this time may be a little laugh and happy, green writing signifies there is a rise some of today
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

Very good decision mate. You do need to stay firm or else you will lose your money out there. Maybe if I am holding bitcoin right now I would probably do the same thing. Don't let such negative situation affects you, stay in your lane, just keep on focus or else you will regret it all later.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

for now I also can only withstand and be patient with the belief that bitcoin in the future will soon undergo a change and experience a good price increase and our investment gain

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

I am looking at bitcoin price like a 2-3 times a day to keep my nervous in good condition Smiley Because its impossible to live like people who check the prices every seconds and nervous all of time Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
notary

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Absolutely correct. I just look at the btc price when I need to cash out the payment but it's better to visit the price from time to time especially to the traders. I was annoyed when I saw the price of btc drop. Actually, btc is still low today, whereas last year its price exceeds $10k. I think we just need to hold btc in our wallet and wait for the price to rise for bigger profits. Or we use to buy from low amount and sell in high.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Yup, you should stop looking at the bitcoin price because the price of bitcoin will just tempt you to sell your bitcoin because of the low price and if you will stop looking at the price of bitcoin then you will not have any temptation for yourself and you will be having more focus on your goals and plans rather than thinking about the price.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

I feel you bro as i haven't visited my stranded ICX at my Binance account for almost 2 months because i bought it the time it was 4 times more valuable than the current market price! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: