Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Don't worry, if you feel your bitcoin goes down in value, my portfolio goes down too. And I still look at the price looking for whatever good altcoins out there to buy more. Since I didn't put all my money in crypto back in January. We will only loss the trading battle if we sell it back to local currency. We all know that our own local currency weakens their purchasing power every year. I don't think your bitcoin will lose purchasing power by next year. When I was a kid a kilo of raw chicken was $1 (Php 50), now its $4 ( Php 200). Hilarious decline. I was just 19 when bitcoin starts. And a bitcoin back then can purchase 2 kilos of chicken $4. Now with your one bitcoin ($7000), you can have 2 kilos of chicken a day for the next 5 years. I hope I have made your hands stronger now with my chicken scenario.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

Great, wise decision. I think I'll take your advice. This drawdown really makes me nervous.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

To watch the price and to be nervous absolutely useless occupation. So I would also prefer to look as little as possible at  Blockfolio and keep an eye on the numbers.

coinkeke

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

I must stop but I can't Smiley I don't know. What will bitcoins price be. Is it rise at this summer. Is summer effect economi or market or cryptocurrency. Some people saying it will update this month ot next month but I don't agree with him
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

Good choice in my opinion. Right now bitcoin price will go even lower so is no need for further panic because when the bottom is reached well the bull run will slowly start to take pace and then you can start back your price apps.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
Don't fear, just be bold and have hope that the price of bitcoin will increase. Don't give yourself a time frame as this may even worsen your last hope and cause a panic sell if you must know. Hodl(forget about it for some time) or check when you wish to.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

Do not panic when you are seeing the value of bitcoin decreasing. It is because even at the very time you start,  you have learned how volatile bitcoin is.  That these cryptocurrencies-related activities are very risky,  especially those who so not understand the market well. But if you have observed how the market works,  you are actually seeing this happening a blessing in disguise or an opportunity.  You can actually buy bitcoins because it has low value and when it value increases,  you will earn so much.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

I know how you feel. I never really look at Bitcoin's price unless it makes news that it hits an all time high. Just keep on using Bitcoin for your daily financial transactions and share to other people so that mass adoption follows. Eventually, price will get higher when more people use it.
These days, is good time to buy more bitcoin and ignore those losses because it will become going up again anytime and Yes, the more people adopted it as a mode of payment, the higher the price it is. Let us share bitcoin to other people so that they can also use this and the price will also increase that make us happy even the price goes down we are still happy because we have a chance to change everyone's life just by sharing the bitcoin that can change their daily life.

But looking for more people adopt bitcoin as payment would be hard to do as yoy know what is lack with bitcoin if we use it for daily payment.
Unless the lack of sending transacting being solved, it can make bitcoin more comfort to use as payment.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

When you stop looking at the bitcoin price when it's increased you will not see if the bitcoin price rises when you stop and you do not see that rise when suddenly dropping big money will lose you

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

haha its a good decision, sometimes i do this if the price of bitcoin going down, its make me realize that is the new investment, don't see the price every time, but if the price rising up i always look the price of bitcoin and ready to sell it everytime when the price in high,

KingFisher9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

Lol,  you did that in other not to get high blood pressure right?  I stopped looking at the price of bitcoin for over two weeks now,  I even hid the password to my wallet far away from my reach so that I don't try checking my wallet to see if my coin has pumped or dumped,  let's all help the newbies by advicing them to do likewise.  Forget about the investment you have done,  go one with your life and come back later.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
Looking at the current unstable and unpredictable bitcoin price movements, stop seeing bitcoin prices is the best decision, so we don't have to worry get carried away by emotions and end up made a mistakes that we will regret later like panic selling at low prices. I also do the same thing, stop seeing bitcoin prices because i decided to doing long term trade due to the down of bitcoin price.
At this very moment, things are not in favor of the crypto coins and that the market value of most of the crypto coins including the top-rated crypto coin that is bitcoin is falling and that it is creating a lot of chaos amongst the investors but still you need to make smart moves which can then help you in handling the situation in the best possible manner and that you need to keep on looking at the market situation.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

I also stop looking at exchange or  wallet and also reading so many negative  news. I stop looking for price increase to avoid panic and fear of loses.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

This is a funny way of scapegoating. Even if you dont see your wallet, youre much aware of the bitcoin's price specially when youre active here in the forum. I just find it no sense because maybe you will not see it but deep in your mind you know youre already inside the drop.
This is a good strategy. Stay optimistic about the prices. A fall in the value does not mean a fall forever. The market forces are flexible and the demand and supply raises the values again. I was watching a video on CNN in the BOOM BUST where Dave Chapman was of the view that the value of the Bitcoin will rise as high as $20k and might surpass this limit as well.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

This is great advice, especially for beginners and easy to panic people. You only spoil your nerves, watching the fall in prices.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

maybe it's the best decision for now to see the bitcoin price back down. I am confused with the current bitcoin prices that sometimes go up and down sometimes. I hope hopefully in the future after I look back the bitcoin prices have improved.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

This recommendation was not enough for me at the very beginning of my activity. Just when I was only investing in cryptocurrency, the price plummeted and it was a lot of stress for me.
Blue Bell

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
Yeah it is not good to look at the bitcoin price right now as not everyone know about bitcoin but almost everyone is trying to know so the price is increasing, we should hold our bitcoin with high patience because it will not force us to sell our bitcoin as the income of bitcoin increase with time but we will have to wait for it, right now the price of bitcoin is going to increase once gain but not enough to sell so wait now don’t be in rush for sell your bitcoin at this time.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

For the price to look it is necessary. You can earn more on voluntility than wait until he goes to the moon ))

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

There is a great decision man it requires a lot of guts investing in something and not looking at it is, even harder then we can think of.I Assume you are going to what's the price for now because you cannot hide from the internet and Amazon other sites are going to track your down with whatever interest you have on the products so take care and somehow tell you the Bitcoin price and you get interested back in that stuff which you promised not to look at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: