Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
yes indeed the current conditions are still bad, but in my opinion that's not the best decision. because the price is always changing every time without us knowing it, especially if we do not see everything we do not know.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
Yes, it seems that for few months Bitcoin’s price will keep falling but it’s also possible that this month is the last month of the Bitcoin’s correction period. This dip is worsen by the FUD spreaded by large media, like Bloomberg’s post a few hours ago https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-09/bitcoin-seen-popping-like-the-greatest-bubbles-by-bofa
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Yeah I would stop for looking bitcoin price so that I can rely on stress if ever the value will goes down because I'm got mad if the price was low.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

I do as you do. There is some kind of bitterness when I see a live price of bitcoin. I can't calm down. Because this kind of thing, I can't focus when working. So I decided to invest long-term, it means I don't need to see the bitcoin price often. I just set the alarm, and wait for the alarm to sound. it's pretty simple.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

It is just the best thing to do.It is true that the more you visit the exchange the more panic you create for yourself and you will be tempted to sell at low price
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

At times like this I am even keener to monitor the price, because this is a good time to see the abyss and find the deepest point to buy Bitcoin. But this is not recommended for weak hands people, this way will only make you unable to enjoy life and might get a disease because thinking too much of the price.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Its just the best thing to do, because when you panic about the price of btc right now and do a wrong decision like selling it in a low price, you will lose. But if you keep your cool and patient like what you are doing right now im sure you will be successful.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

I have long been uninterested in whether bitcoins increase or decrease. I do not own any Bitcoin, I keep the altcoin that I think is the best. Any market will return after a deep fall. Bitcoin has a large community and they are factors that increase the value of Bitcoin. Take a look at NEO, XVG, ETH, ADA, EOS. These cryptocurrency communities are strong and the value of these crypto increases by their community.
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

If we are trusted bitcoin future and invested for it in future use there is no need to check the price from time to time. Unless, you invested for trading purpose. In that case you will not be worried about the fluctuation of price and prevent panicking.
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

As for the current status now of value of Bitcoin it increasing a little bit...  But we cant surely know if it will rise soon...  Its better to hold our coins as for now...  Until the price of bitcoin take back again...  Holding coins is sometimes depressing but we cant do anything about it...  The only thing now we need to do is to wait... Wait... WAIT....  Soon it will rise and if it happen we will become happy again... Hoping that it will really happen...
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

Looking at those declining prices everyday might cause hypertension to somebody especially if you enter at higher price. The best thing to do is to hold and wait till your reversal come up and price becomes good.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

That was a wrong decision. Although the price of bitcoin is very low, you need to update the news daily to analyze other altcoins. We should not focus on just one altcoin. There are many other altcoins that can help you make more profit than bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Decision to stop looking at Bitcoin price or keep monitoring price movement everyday mainly depends on you. If you are  an active and energic trader, may be  you are not satisfied not to see and monitor daily price fluctuation. Why because can see directly when you have got profit and can take it soon with short term trade strategy. In the meantime, a long term traders, may decide to stop looking  at price for several months because  they don't want to be disturbed by price movement psychologically. They trust that within several months to come they will get big profit so it is not necessary to monitor  bitcoin price. They tend to hold their bitcoin for certain period of time and then look at the price to know how much profit to get at that time.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

Me too, I stop looking price now. Im always thinking always in the news. What is the new related news for bitcoin. And I heard some news that bitcoin will be regulated in some country. So For me I will base to good news and I believed good news for bitcoin affects the price.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

The major reason why checking bitcoin price is a good thing is because it gives knowledge of bitcoin pattern and how it relate to other coin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Edward Finney

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

haha I think everyone goes through this process. Hopefully you are strong enough to not sell. And if you don't and it goes back up this develops the holders thick skin that is needed to stomach 80% drops on the way up. I only see the price when I read coin telegraph ect. Im never on exchanges
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Honestly we feel bored and sad for earning bitcoin because when it goes down the price it can't easily recover but when it goes up the problem  there is a fastly moving to go down.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

I think that's a way for us not to panic and stress thinking red bitcoin prices continue. but it should be before investing bitcoin we have to prepare mentally to be ready to receive profits and losses. each investment must have risks. but I am optimistic the bitcoin will rise again.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

if you stock loocking at bitcoin price, bitcoin becomes a meaningless asset

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

I think this is bad for you. Just imagine one day bitcoin price increase more than last December. So awful man

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: