Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
i guess its every five minutes lol..checking prices from time to time leads us to panic specially when this kind of trends happening,how could you tolerate seeing your folios continuously falling as if your letting the coins die everyday and you cant do anything but watching?thats what most of. Us do maybe thats what OP pointing so he said stopping to check the price is the best thing to do

Falling in the market will make us panic if its continue but for me its chance to buy again because i will spare money for further action.
And also i am not panic at all looking the price fall but i am just feeling sad to see the market. Not panic but sad.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
Looking at the current unstable and unpredictable bitcoin price movements, stop seeing bitcoin prices is the best decision, so we don't have to worry get carried away by emotions and end up made a mistakes that we will regret later like panic selling at low prices. I also do the same thing, stop seeing bitcoin prices because i decided to doing long term trade due to the down of bitcoin price.
I choose not to check on it oftentimes because the more I get worried its unpredictable price, however at the same time it adds more challenge and excitement for us to be ready to take actions on its volatile value. Disadvantage can be, you'll miss some of its updates and important details that may be helpful in crytpo journey.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Yes it causes uncertainty if not viewed bitcoin let alone invest in bitcoin.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

People who are coin expensive at a high price have suffered. It was not the situation anyone expected to fall so much. Everyone thought that prices would rise.
The whales have all over the market. The big millions pulled the money out of the market and pulled the prices down.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I believe if you shout, look at your wallet in the next 2 months, because you hold a low price, so you get a bigger profit when the price is high.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

This is a funny way of scapegoating. Even if you dont see your wallet, youre much aware of the bitcoin's price specially when youre active here in the forum. I just find it no sense because maybe you will not see it but deep in your mind you know youre already inside the drop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

That's true but I want you to have a positive thinking and afford to lose profit because bitcoin business industry is like a wind sometimes there is a volume come up but after a few minutes it is gradually being slow, so for you investment 2 months is not enough for you to be happy just keep in long term investment before you visit because as far as I know the price now is very stressful.    
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
yes really.... it is very hard to stop looking on bitcoin price now even you want to see it,it is just hurts and we all know that there will be time that the price of bitcoin will go higher so just wait ...every one.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

maybe by not seeing the bitcoin price for now is the best way for you to get stuck in the price that goes down again, but my suggestion is there are times when you look for bitcoin price so as not to lose moment.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Actually after this ride to the red hell i stopped refreshing too and just hodling, because bitcoin is super low , there is no point to refresh:)
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

you're right. You do not need to see the price per day if you are a permanent hold. If you want to hold the bitcoin for 2 months. I think you do not need to regularly see the price of bitcoin in those two months. occasionally several times. Because watching the price per day can affect your psyche. If bitcoin drops every day it will confuse you and possibly lead to panic sell.

We dont need to see the price many time in a day because it can lead panic to ourselves.
Looking price per day is not problem for me but the problem is looking the price per minute. Hope we dont panic if the price again down.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

What difference will it even make i don't understand i always watch the price few times throughout the day so that if there is a pump i can sell it off and wait for the price to drop so that i can rebuy and make profit accordingly , just keeping funds in wallet is a bad idea it's better to invest somewhere or try trading it
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

The dip of bitcoins value are not really that bad.In These dip we can actually can make advantage out of it since its really little then its a opportunty to buy bitcoins since its value decreases that way we can buy more.and about your not looking  at bitcoin seems a good idea it will make you not make rush in decisions and you can avoid panicking and stress at the price because looking at price daily can make you rush in decides wether to sell or hold and you should always remember that doing long term can definitely you make earn more.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

actually ever since i began in bitcoin i never look at the price because i don't want to be shock for what can i see in the price list.when i sell my bitcoin then that's the time i saw it.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

This is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin because its value is decreasing so we can buy more.

Do not rush to decide whether to sell or hold and you must always remember that doing long-term is sure you can earn more.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

im also doing it but in ETH, this is so hurt for my invesment on it (actually not invesment but just my bounty tokens). ill keep working on bounty campaign, collect as many tokens as possible and HODL until mid year and ill stop looking at ETH price. precisely for now bitcoin be my alternative to earn a weekly income (signature campaign)
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

i am just do working on working in bitcoin and i don't know how to look on bitcoin price.i am just asking to any one who are joining in bitcoin what is the price of bitcoin now.I am just listening to them what they are talking all a bout bitcoin.i really never know what is the price of bitcoin because i never look on it.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

Very right, because It's stressful if seeing the price falls again and again. That's not good most especially for the person that has anxiety, he will fell panic and stress that sure make him wants to do panic sell.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Hahaha, you are obviously showing that you are new here in Crypto world. You should monitor it's price if you don't want to have big losses. You should watch for the time that it will pump, nothing can say when does the time it will pump again, maybe in that two months of not watching your wallet, you can gain some profit from it but then you wasted the chance. You are just being passive to these changes, be aware, be mindful, be strategic!
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

I think not looking at your bitcoin price is a smart decision to prevent yourself from panic selling. though you must know the risk of holding your bitcoin and you must have the knowledge to know that bitcoin is a very unstable source of income. not looking might laze you down but you must continue to be very consistent and hard working to reach your goal in bitcoin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███