Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:29:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

It certainly is not the death of Bitcoin. It is just suffering losses right now. But the good news is, you do not suffer real losses until you cash out your investments. So my advice is, DO NOT WITHDRAW AT THIS POINT. Since you think you are now suffering losses, just go on with it anyhow! You will never know what is going to happen at the end of the brim anyway, so might as well be with it till the very end. So many people have panicked and sold their assets at discounted prices, and they end up regretting at some point. But those who waited for the right timing have not regretted any. So please be mindful of the process we all go through at this time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you...
And to the nerd making this rhetorical thread, I salute you! Now I truly understand the importance of ranking in these forums. Had OP (a Full Member) being a legendary account holder, I believe this FUD contained in his post would've had more impact than it is having.

Now, you all see why dangerous weapons like mobile devices and phones should be kept away from children?  Grin Grin Seriously though, I don't understand the needles panic whenever there is a drop in btc price. What do people really expect, continuous rise without a correction. No gravitational economic force pulling price down once in a while? Come on, even balloons do have their landings too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

As what WSChurchill says, "It's Never Over 'till it's over! Never Give Up! Never." It might be temporarily crashing at this time but I know it bounces back before the year ends. Let us encourage everyone to think positive because many of us are benefited from cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. I believe we  can only call the Death of Bitcoin if we are no longer alive.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
To the newbies, who think they are seasoned veterans. I feel sad for you. And let me give you an advice. Do some more research before investing in something that you know nothing about. Because that's exactly what grown men want. Little kids have to walk away. Bye Bye and good luck finding the next scapegoat for your miserable life.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

The recent crash should not be seen as the death of the digital currency. Bitcoin, on a certain level has gained acceptance and has been adopted already by some countries. So, it would be quite difficult for the currency to just die off like that. I still believe in the future of the coin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
No it's not the final call of deaths for bitcoin just keep hold in and praying nothing is impossible to it
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

The recent crash should not be seen as the death of the digital currency. Bitcoin, on a certain level has gained acceptance and has been adopted already by some countries. So, it would be quite difficult for the currency to just die off like that. I still believe in the future of the coin.
Take this as a learning process on how to take care of your investment, knowing the grounds and all the information around will help you understand that this chain will regain again its peak, time will come and the market will be healthy so better to make a better assumption and stay believing, if you will
able to hold until the price goes up again, then you are going to gain more, don't think that it will die soon but instead think that it will bounce back much
stronger.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

not yet bitcoin will not die this year.bitcoin did go down from januari 2018 until now but this will not make the bitcoin die of this decline happened because a lot of negative news about cryprocurrency start news banning ads digoogle, facebook, twitter and ban bitcoin in some countries make bitcoin price increasingly but it remains quiet bitcoin has persisted with negative issues since 9 years ago. I still believe the value of bitcoin will rise in mid or late 2018 this.

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

not yet bitcoin will not die this year.bitcoin did go down from januari 2018 until now but this will not make the bitcoin die of this decline happened because a lot of negative news about cryprocurrency start news banning ads digoogle, facebook, twitter and ban bitcoin in some countries make bitcoin price increasingly but it remains quiet bitcoin has persisted with negative issues since 9 years ago. I still believe the value of bitcoin will rise in mid or late 2018 this.
Yes i agree on you, there's no way we say that bitcoin is dead. We are now experiencing a bearish market, we must think it positively by thinking that we hace given the chance to buy or invest bitcoin while its price is in low value. We should be optimistic this time, we have gkne through a lot like this but still we made it like last year. We can make it, just hold your bitcoins.
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

no we cant call this the death of bitcoins,,its normal for every goods to inflate and deflate,,,deflation that happens to bitcoins does not means that bitcoins has meet its death period,,,this is anothet golden for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency now,,,because bitcoins can rise at any period it will be advantage for people that invest in it now
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

do not conclude bitcoin that easily, because bitcoin is not necessarily going to die this fast. hopefully in the running time, bitcoin can climb back slowly. the existing criminals may be destroyed properly.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

People trying to make a quick buck by pumping and dumping killed Bitcoin as an alt currency for every day use. The network charges are still stupidly high and still very slow. So we are all to blame because we are so damm greedy and want to make a fast buck out of thin air. We have only got ourselves to blame becuase business are turning away from using Bitcoins.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

It certainly is not the death of Bitcoin. It is just suffering losses right now. But the good news is, you do not suffer real losses until you cash out your investments. So my advice is, DO NOT WITHDRAW AT THIS POINT. Since you think you are now suffering losses, just go on with it anyhow! You will never know what is going to happen at the end of the brim anyway, so might as well be with it till the very end. So many people have panicked and sold their assets at discounted prices, and they end up regretting at some point. But those who waited for the right timing have not regretted any. So please be mindful of the process we all go through at this time.
I don't think so that we can call this as the death of bitcoin. People making strong judgement based on what they are seeing right now. It might be possible but I think it's just that bitcoin is experiencing a problem. We can't conclude about the ending of bitcoin cause we ain't sure about it. For me the bitcoin situation at this moment is just a struggle that needs solution.

Y U MAD AT ME
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

too soon to confirm everything. Sad Sad Sad Sad
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Of course this is not the death of bitcoin. Its price is still higher, the average price of that year. The market will unfold and continue to grow, and now is a good time to buy!
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

This is not death for bitcoin, but it just plummets to stabilize the bitcoin price to go back up perfectly, all the investors know what to do at moments like this, only new people make themselves panic and eventually they will sell it, and at that moment all investors already waiting for it at the cheapest price and they will get a multiple of bitcoin from the sale of everyone's panic ...
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Bitcoin is undergoing correction only and it is just  part of any virtual currency because of their volatility. Bitcoin have been sentenced to deaath many times in the past but only to recover in the next days or weeks. To be able to understand the nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, try to educate yourself first on how do they function. There are really times that bitcoin suffers a prolonged correction but it doesn't mean that it dying already, it has its own time to bounce back so wait for it.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I believe bitcoin will never die. The cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period and affects bitcoin. Bitcoin is experiencing very difficult days when bitcoin prices are falling very low and breaking the $ 7000 bottom. However, I believe that in just a few months the cryptocurrency market will recover and bitcoin prices will increase, because bitcoin is still very valuable and potential. This is a good opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin when the bitcoin price is now only $ 6988.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Actually for my speculation bitcoin has no end. It may decreased the prices today but we don't know weeks or months after it goes up again. For me,  this airdrop is a blessing cuz it gives me a chance to bought altcoins due to it's very low price and there's a big possibility that I can profit my money.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

It should better die leaving people around the world to heave a sigh of relief
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: