Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Scientists Prove God Exists  (Read 25213 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:49:37 PM

Life is but a dream. Smiley

Thanks for sharing.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:43:53 PM

Regarding the question of relevance, even though many do already understand that consciousness is the root to all the experience and in that sense has primacy over allegedly "real" physical reality, it is also important to understand that we do live in a collective reality, to which we donate part of our energy to maintain the common framework of rules on the automatic unconscious level. That's why it is so hard for individual aware "players" to manifest things if they go against common rules, things like defying gravity with your will or walking through the wall. There is unconscious part of you, that has agreed a priory that this is not allowed.

But the tricky part is that the rules, that constitute physical reality, don't exist as an idea onto itself. So by studying the physical reality we're actually trying to figure out what is it, that we have agreed collectively to be true and not some fundamental underlying level of existence.

Here is a piece on the topic for those who want to learn more about the actual structure in place. I cannot prove that what is being said is absolute truth, but can only suggest it as yet another point of view and point out, that the source of information has demonstrated the level of consistency over the past 30 years, that cannot be easily written off as guessing or making things up.

"Game of Chess"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5aPEzAKw3A

One more thing. If laws of physical reality can eventually be defied, as our collective unconscious slowly begins loosening on maintaining its (physical reality's) rigid structure, there are fundamental laws of existence, that cannot be changed.

"Four Laws of Creation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiotqFbgonM
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:36:12 AM

Think beyond our physical universe.  Consciousness has always existed and always will.

This right here is the problem with religious folk.  They have no problems making claims that they understand things they simply don't know and even things they *can't* know.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:44:13 AM

Think beyond our physical universe.  Consciousness has always existed and always will.

This right here is the problem with religious folk.  They have no problems making claims that they understand things they simply don't know and even things they *can't* know.
There's nothing you can't know.  Part of you knows everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:44:22 PM

Let's say that each human is like a computer and that God, the creator of all "software"  could "download" information or an "update" into each of us when we personally asked Him to.  Then we would be able to "know" more things then the person next to us that has not asked for that.

In a way it is like that with spiritual things.  1Corinthians 12:8 "To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit"

So perhaps our claims of "understanding things" is true? 

Of course there are people that are prideful and bragging that they know it all and this is not right as seen in this verse:
1 Corinthians 13:2  If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 04:05:10 PM

It's pretty simple when you think (or don't) about it.  If you can imagine something, it exists because you have connected to that reality where it does.  We are multidimensional beings, thoughts are other dimensions, other realities that we connect to.  If you can think of an all powerful conscious being, it surely exists.

What if I imagine a universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of god or supernatural beings?
Who's imagining (creating) it?

??

He, and now you, and now I, and now the reader of this...all did ...
According to your formulations.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
interlagos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:08:49 PM

It's pretty simple when you think (or don't) about it.  If you can imagine something, it exists because you have connected to that reality where it does.  We are multidimensional beings, thoughts are other dimensions, other realities that we connect to.  If you can think of an all powerful conscious being, it surely exists.

What if I imagine a universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of god or supernatural beings?

??

He, and now you, and now I, and now the reader of this...all did imagine/contemplate a universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of god or supernatural beings.

So you just demonstated how you and I and others exist prior to any Universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of God. Congratulations! Smiley

Therefore God is a collective of all of us
interlagos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:16:53 PM

Let's say that each human is like a computer and that God, the creator of all "software"  could "download" information or an "update" into each of us when we personally asked Him to.  Then we would be able to "know" more things then the person next to us that has not asked for that.

In a way it is like that with spiritual things.  1Corinthians 12:8 "To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit"

Of course there are people that are prideful and bragging that they know it all and this is not right as seen in this verse:
1 Corinthians 13:2  If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Even though the word "love" is heavily overused and might not be understood properly by many it is indeed a very powerful force of its own and God is in that sense the strongest attractor with the strongest gravity pull.

"What is God" (2:40)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0oiGak1F_s
interlagos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:37:22 PM

Another way to think of God is to understand it as a process of resolution of a logical paradox, which arises from the statement "all powerful".

If God is all powerful, then he must be able to create a condition, where it would begin facing limits of its power.

The paradox is then in the fact, that in both cases the statement leads to contradiction.
If God cannot create that condition, then he is not all powerful.
If he can, then he will begin facing limits of its power.

I believe existence is the momentum of this paradox. It was never created, but it can never settle.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:17:36 PM

Another way to think of God is to understand it as a process of resolution of a logical paradox, which arises from the statement "all powerful".

If God is all powerful, then he must be able to create a condition, where it would begin facing limits of its power.

The paradox is then in the fact, that in both cases the statement leads to contradiction.
If God cannot create that condition, then he is not all powerful.
If he can, then he will begin facing limits of its power.

I believe existence is the momentum of this paradox. It was never created, but it can never settle.

That's because the people who invented an "all powerful god" didn't put much thought in it.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 05:37:13 PM

??

He, and now you, and now I, and now the reader of this...all did imagine/contemplate a universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of god or supernatural beings.

So you just demonstated how you and I and others exist prior to any Universe that operates according to physical laws without any sort of God. Congratulations! Smiley

Therefore God is a collective of all of us

Do we get a group discount at Tautologies 'R' Us?

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
hawkeye

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:04:08 PM

'll give you a 9 out of 10 for creativity.

Unfortunately, in the real world it's a bit too convenient for those who have had the software downloaded to them.  Or those who "claim" to have, I should say.  Pretty much anyone could make the claim couldn't they and there would be no way to prove them wrong? 
BittBurger

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:55:28 PM

There is no evidence whatsoever, 0, nada, niente, for the existence of something like a god
Look out your window.  Evidence is smacking you in the face every second of every day.  Proof?   None exists.  Evidence?  Billions and Trillions of pounds of it, slamming down your front door every second of the day.  You'd have to be blind, deaf & dumb not to be aware of it, and carrying a monstrous case of denial to ignore everything around you.  

Tell me again how you came into existence from nothing?

Plenty of "evidence".   Zero proof.  Important to draw a distinction and keep the wording accurate.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
bitfreak!
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:01:31 PM

Wait a minute, what if I imagine that there is no god in any of the universes, if I can imagine such a thing then it must exist in some sense right.

Lol I don't think a hardfork is going to save us in this situation. But in all seriousness it could mean god is both existent and non-existent at the same time. Quantum superposition.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:36:32 PM

Wait a minute, what if I imagine that there is no god in any of the universes, if I can imagine such a thing then it must exist in some sense right.

Lol I don't think a hardfork is going to save us in this situation. But in all seriousness it could mean god is both existent and non-existent at the same time. Quantum superposition.

Totally agree. I think imagination is purely creative. That's all it ever does. It cannot destroy. And I don't mean that in some heavy mystical sense, it's just logical that the minimum amount is zero. Can we imagine a negative without any positive complement tied to it? I (do + not = zero) think so. Cheesy
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 10:48:28 PM

What god, or belief in god, gets in the way of love?
Followers of god have decreed that we are to only love a single person in our generation.  Many have found love in more than one, but their god forbids this, equating it with "coveting" or similar.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:49:11 PM

Unfortunately, in the real world it's a bit too convenient for those who have had the software downloaded to them.  Or those who "claim" to have, I should say.  Pretty much anyone could make the claim couldn't they and there would be no way to prove them wrong? 

Yeah, not so much for creativity, she pretty much described The Matrix...

And why aren't people "downloading" the cure for cancer?

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

It's the Schrödinger's god. Cheesy

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:26:50 PM

Let's say that each human is like a computer and that God, the creator of all "software"  could "download" information or an "update" into each of us when we personally asked Him to.  Then we would be able to "know" more things then the person next to us that has not asked for that.

In a way it is like that with spiritual things.  1Corinthians 12:8 "To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit"

1 Corinthians 13:2  If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Unfortunately, in the real world it's a bit too convenient for those who have had the software downloaded to them.  Or those who "claim" to have, I should say.  Pretty much anyone could make the claim couldn't they and there would be no way to prove them wrong?  

I thought the Matrix had some real truths to it!  So does Plato's Allegory of the Cave, which is a similar concept to the matrix.  

As for "downloading" a cure for cancer, I have prayed for someone with stage 4 Lung cancer and they were healed.  I prayed for another person with stage 3 pancreatic cancer and they say they cannot find cancer in his body now.  I believe that God can and still does miracles in our lives.  They seem to happen more when people pray.  Is that just a coincidence or do coincidences happen more often when God is involved?  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:29:52 PM

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

It's the Schrödinger's god. Cheesy
Because the cure for cancer is in a dank plant.  And it's illegal.

Not to mention what BitChick said, you are the cure for cancer.  I cured a dog of cancer by believing it was healthy.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:31:49 PM

As for "downloading" a cure for cancer, I have prayed for someone with stage 4 Lung cancer and they were healed.  I prayed for another person with stage 3 pancreatic cancer and they say they cannot find cancer in his body now.  I believe that God can and still does miracles in our lives.  They seem to happen more when people pray.  Is that just a coincidence or do coincidences happen more often when God is involved?  

Science knows prayer does not work - it has been tested extensively and it's the same as a placebo.

I could make up a similar connection between the Easter bunny and cavities... and there are probably enough ignorant people to believe it and form a system of worship around it, like they did for the bible.  Is it just a coincidence or do coincidences happen more often when the Easter bunny is involved?  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: