Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Scientists Prove God Exists  (Read 25212 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:03:34 AM

As for "downloading" a cure for cancer, I have prayed for someone with stage 4 Lung cancer and they were healed.  I prayed for another person with stage 3 pancreatic cancer and they say they cannot find cancer in his body now.  I believe that God can and still does miracles in our lives.  They seem to happen more when people pray.  Is that just a coincidence or do coincidences happen more often when God is involved?  

Science knows prayer does not work - it has been tested extensively and it's the same as a placebo.

I could make up a similar connection between the Easter bunny and cavities... and there are probably enough ignorant people to believe it and form a system of worship around it, like they did for the bible.  Is it just a coincidence or do coincidences happen more often when the Easter bunny is involved?  
Not true.  Tumor cured in 3 minutes through quantum healing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q

It is not that God could not just grow a leg or arm from nowhere if He so chose to do that.

Pretty much the definition of an asshole...

I guess it is more that He appears to work with the natural laws of our world

Yes, almost seems that it doesn't exists...
If you haven't figured it out, you are god (this also means, if you're calling god an asshole, you're calling yourself an asshole).  You must believe your leg will be there.  And if you truly believe it, it will be so.

Nobody in this world has the capability to grow limbs by will power (that I know of), nobody believes in them self that much, it doesn't mean it's not possible.

Pedrog, death isn't bad, when you die it's simply your time to leave earth.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:04:41 AM

Why did you have to start this thread? This is causing so many arguments. Haha. I don't believe in god personally. But, I respect others opinions in the matter.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:11:29 AM

Why did you have to start this thread? This is causing so many arguments. Haha. I don't believe in god personally. But, I respect others opinions in the matter.

It seems that when an argument gets heated it just proves that I struck a nerve somewhere.  Wink

I like a good debate and I try to see where others are coming from.  But I have to admit that I am very passionate about what I believe and it probably comes across as stubborn and un-accepting of others at times. 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:11:35 AM

Bitchick is contradicting herself in every other post.  It's no wonder she is ignoring my questions.    Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:13:58 AM

Bitchick is contradicting herself in every other post.  It's no wonder she is ignoring my questions.    Wink

Sorry.  Like I said earlier I have hard time getting past your boob-licking picture. Wink

Can you repeat the questions I am ignoring?  I figured most of your comments were just to "put me in my place" and were not really all that sincere.

I will go back and look for your posts though.

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:15:58 AM

God gave man free-will.  Sin enters the world because of humans choice.  Sin brings sickness, pain, suffering, evil and separation from God.  God, out of love for us, sends Jesus so He can walk with us, understand us and die for our sins.  Man still rejects Him, calls him horrible and unloving. In spite of this, God still cares about us and is willing that ALL come to repentance so He can save us.

I'm going to call BS based on your words bitchick, that he can do anything.  Your god does not love humanity.

A god that creates us and gives us feelings JUST TO kill us later as violently as possible, is not a god that loves us.  It is a god that gets off on our suffering.

He is offering us eternal life by accepting His free gift.  We are choosing to kill ourselves.  He is not killing us.  There is a difference.  Also, the Bible says that God wants everyone to come to repentance.  He does not want anyone to go to Hell.  We choose to go there.  He cannot force us to choose Him though.  That would go against the free-will He has given us.

So we are the ones killing ourselves.  We are the ones that do not love God.  He loves us but we hate Him when we reject Him.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:20:38 AM

He is offering us eternal life by accepting His free gift.  We are choosing to kill ourselves.  He is not killing us.  There is a difference.  Also, the Bible says that God wants everyone to come to repentance.  He does not want anyone to go to Hell.  We choose to go there.  He cannot force us to choose Him though.  That would go against the free-will He has given us.

So we are the ones killing ourselves.  We are the ones that do not love God.  He loves us but we hate Him when we reject Him.

You posted twice, so I will post my SINCERE reply to both.

So we are the ones killing ourselves.  Your god knows this and yet creates us anyway.

Why does he create us just to drown ourselves later?  Does he get off on our suffering?

Your god does not want anyone to go to hell.  Yet everyday he creates people who WILL go to hell, and he knows they will.

So my question is, why did he create us just to violently kill us later in a big flood?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:23:12 AM

What if there is one true God?  Jesus says He is the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father but through Him.  Other paths may seem good, and other paths have some truth to them or people would not follow them.  However, if a path, like Hinduism says all paths are valid, it would be logical to pursue Jesus because it says He is the way.

What if the one true god is not the christian god?  Based on approx 200 gods, you only have a 0.5% chance that your god is the true one, and a 99.5% chance he is not.  A smart person would believe in more than one to cover the spread.

Yes you are a nut job - and the only place you will find acceptance is with other nut jobs.  I suggest all you nut jobs meet weekly (Sunday?) somewhere (church?) and reinforce your brainwashing (chants?) lest you wake up one day and realize what an idiot you are.   Undecided

Many religions say that all paths are valid.  Many religions are all about "earning salvation" by doing good deeds.  Christianity is different then all of these in this one important thing: That Jesus is the way the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father accept through Him.  And that salvation is a free gift, not by works so that no one can boast about how great he is, but it is a gift from God to us who accept him.  

Call me a nut job but I have read the Bible and studied other religions extensively.  Christianity is set apart.  There is historical evidence that supports the accuracy of the Bible, but more importantly, Jesus has made a profound and life-changing difference in my life.  He has taken brokenness and hate from my heart and put love, joy, peace and hope there.  He has helped me forgive those that have hurt me greatly.  Jesus is my friend and that is why He is more than just a distant and unknown God to me.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:24:48 AM

Vod, if you're alive now, you're in luck, you don't have to die some violent death.  You can ascend to the fifth dimension (the rapture) and live in heaven without experiencing death.

But, do realize.  For you to do this, you must come to terms with yourself and believing in 'god'.  If you can't believe in yourself, then you're not ready to ascend dimensions and you are better suited on another earth-like hell, which means a standard physical death is in your future.  It's your choice though.

I think you can do it though, I believe in you.

You have to live life on earth, in hell, in order to grow as an intelligent soul.  To learn/experience the difference from positives and negatives, to develop as a spiritual being.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:27:43 AM

Vod, if you're alive now, you're in luck, you don't have to die some violent death.  You can ascend to the fifth dimension (the rapture) and live in heaven without experiencing death.

But, do realize.  For you to do this, you must come to terms with yourself and believing in 'god'.  If you can't believe in yourself, then you're not ready to ascend dimensions and you are better suited on another earth-like hell, which means a standard physical death is in your future.  It's your choice though.

I think you can do it though, I believe in you.

You have to live life on earth, in hell, in order to grow as an intelligent soul.  To learn/experience the difference from positives and negatives, to develop as a spiritual being.

Dank, no one can understand you unless you post a link to your dictionary.  Words like "dimension", "heaven" and "death" mean something different to you than to the rest of us. 

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:30:08 AM

You posted twice, so I will post my SINCERE reply to both.

So we are the ones killing ourselves.  Your god knows this and yet creates us anyway.

Why does he create us just to drown ourselves later?  Does he get off on our suffering?

Your god does not want anyone to go to hell.  Yet everyday he creates people who WILL go to hell, and he knows they will.

So my question is, why did he create us just to violently kill us later in a big flood?

So what was God supposed to do instead?  Let's say he wanted to create people that would really know Him and love Him because they really wanted to.  We have the choice.  Perhaps He knows in advance who will and who will not choose him?  (this is greatly debated by many different churches BTW) I personally do believe that God knows but does not force us to choose one way or the other.  I guess you could say that he could just sit in heaven and hit the smite button for anyone who decides against God and will never change, especially if He knows that ahead of time?  Perhaps that is what He did do during the flood?  The Bible said that it grieved Him that He had created man.  He did not want to kill man, but the hearts of man had become so hardened and the abuse and evil done on earth was rampant that God finally intervened.

But God is incredibly patient.  He wills for all to come to Him.  He may know who will and who will not, and he allows people to do as they please as they are on this earth.  I guess it could seem heartless for God to create man, especially those He knows ahead of time will not choose Him.  I don't have the answer for that.  Perhaps you should ask Him that one yourself and let me know what He says.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:32:31 AM

Can you understand this?  Earth is enduring spiritual awakening, a transition to heaven.

World peace is near.

Soon, anything will be possible.

What do the words "dimension", "heaven" and "death" mean to you?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:34:08 AM

So what was God supposed to do instead?  

Hold on a second.  You sound like god was blind-sighted and had no other choice.

YOU said he knows all.  He knew we were going to sin, he knew he was going to have to kill us.

Why not simply not make us?  Why make us knowing full well he will cause us suffering later.

Tell us why you all-loving god chose to make us knowing he would murder us later.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:35:07 AM

Can you understand this?  Earth is enduring spiritual awakening, a transition to heaven.

World peace is near.

No I can't understand that, for I don't know the meanings to your ramblings.

Those three words mean dictionary meaning to me.  They mean something else to you.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:36:48 AM

Hold on a second.  You sound like god was blind-sighted and had no other choice.

YOU said he knows all.  He knew we were going to sin, he knew he was going to have to kill us.

Why not simply not make us?  Why make us knowing full well he will cause us suffering later.

Tell us why you all-loving god chose to make us knowing he would murder us later.
You exist because everything exists.  Nothing can't exist.

Death is not bad.  If the entire planet exploded tomorrow, I wouldn't be mad at god, I would be in heaven, quite thankful.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:38:28 AM

Death is not bad.  If the entire planet exploded tomorrow, I wouldn't be mad at god, I would be in heaven, quite thankful.

If the planet died tomorrow, how would you get into heaven without a soul?

It's almost like your words have no meaning to you at all.

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:46:00 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 04:18:41 AM by BitChick

But He does not murder us. I suppose you could say that the fact that there is a Hell and that we choose to go there is God murdering us? However I look at it differently.  The rules of the world were set in motion at creation. Adam and Eve would not even die.  They were given immortal bodies but then they ate of the forbidden fruit and death entered the world.  Man chose to disobey.  Man chose death.  God then said that He would offer a ransom so that Man would not have to suffer the eternal fate for their choice.  We, as humans, are all born into sin.  We can choose to accept God's payment for our sins and have eternal life or not.  God does not have a choice but to follow the laws that he made.  It would be unjust for Him to allow someone into heaven that had not repented.  Should He just let all of man do what they please without any recourse?  Is that just?  

Some of us have a deep and meaningful relationship with Him.  We know He loves us and that He loves everyone so deeply.  It grieves God to see other suffer.  It then grieves us if we know Him.  

I guess we could wonder why God even made man but I feel very close to God and I feel that the intimacy we share is a amazing thing.  He wants to have the relationship with all of us.  Without free-will though it just would not be the same.  Let's say you had a magic ring and that when you put that ring on a girls finger she fell deeply in love with you and thought you were the most amazing man in the world and worshiped the ground you walked on.  Let's say you fell deeply in love with her but there was something in the back of your mind that made you wonder if she really loved you back or not. Wouldn't you want to take of the ring and really see if she loved you because of her own choice or not?  You would not want her to be forced to love you would you?  God feels the same way about us.  He wants to know if we really love Him.  We have a fallen world with many things we can choose over Him but it means so much to Him when we come to Him out of our own free-will and talk with Him and want to know Him.  

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:50:41 AM

If the planet died tomorrow, how would you get into heaven without a soul?

It's almost like your words have no meaning to you at all.
You don't lose your soul when you die.  It moves to another dimension, another reality.  What you experience is up to your beliefs.

Can you understand this?  Earth is enduring spiritual awakening, a transition to heaven.

World peace is near.

No I can't understand that, for I don't know the meanings to your ramblings.

Those three words mean dictionary meaning to me.  They mean something else to you.
Maybe that's the problem.  I found understanding of all these words without the use of a dictionary, I did it completely internally.  Maybe you should find they mean to you, rather than what they mean to society.

If you really can't that we are spiritually awakening, I'll say it another way.  We are consciously becoming more aware of self.  Not your body, but your true self, your soul.  If you don't know what this means, don't worry, one day you will experience it for yourself and understand.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:53:27 AM

But He does not murder us. I suppose you could say that the fact that there is a Hell and that we choose to go there is God murdering us?

No, that is not what I mean.  I have explained it perfectly.

Your god created Adam, then as an afterthought (god saw man was lonely) he made Eve.  (That begs another question - since your god can see the future, why didn't he know adam would be lonely in advance???)  Adam and Eve had lots of sex and made lots of babies.

As each person was born, your god knew they would sin but he created them anyway.

So here we have on earth hundreds of millions of people, each whom when he/she born your god knew he would have to kill them.

So finally at the point in time he always knew would happen, your god floods and murders each person on earth.

So - my question to you - why did he create them knowing he would have to murder them?  Does he get off on their suffering?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:00:47 AM

Vod, you chose to live this life.  You have always existed and you always will exist, but before you were born, you knew everything about the life you were going to live.

So ask yourself that, why did you come to earth?

Death is part of life, you just have to accept the inevitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: