Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:09:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22876 times)
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

i have the same condition with you for now, my asset is going down more than 60% like SNT, Waves, Ethereum and etc, Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio i just want still hold my asset rather selling it

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

I am like you but I am nut sure if good days will come soon. There are many people like us still holding their coins, but I think we should have sold some of the coins for profit before crash  Roll Eyes

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I believe many people are in the same situation as you and happy to know that you are still positive. I have the same faith and think that crypto is here to stay.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I support you, currently the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the price of the altcoin is falling, the best we need to do is to be optimistic and patiently hold. Besides that we can buy more altcoin when the price is as low as now. When investing in the crypto market, if we want to make big profits, it must be a long-term investment, and in times of difficulty, we should be optimistic and confident in the crypto. I believe that in a short time the crypto market will recover, then the altcoin price will stabilize and increase.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

Most of the coins’ prices are down nowadays, it is good that you are still positive. IMO, holding is the best way out than selling at 70% losses. Good luck to you too.
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

There is nothing to do right now. If you believe in crypto, we all be heading to the moon soon. DO NOT sell any of your coins right now. I highly recommend to buy crypto nowadays. You will not regret if you buy it right now.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

There is nothing to do right now. If you believe in crypto, we all be heading to the moon soon. DO NOT sell any of your coins right now. I highly recommend to buy crypto nowadays. You will not regret if you buy it right now.
Sad to say to him that it may take few months more before his investment will gonna recover and gain, but it does not matter for as long as he still believes then he must do what is right thing and that is to continue to hold while patiently waiting or else losing all of it.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

I am sympathizing to you, man, but you are doing the right thing. I am happy that my loss was not as big as yours, but I am also keeping holding the coins which I have in my wallet. Otherwise, it will be a big loss.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

You still have that 36.000 as long as you keep on believing.
Remember that now you are losing money but you never lose even a single cent.
As long as you are not selling any of your coins and tokens they are just there, an investment.
soon you will see the profit, if i were you and still have load, i will buy more on low.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Hold your coins and im sure if you did pick those coins for a reason you will be just fine,i can confirm that the first three coisn you have are going to recover faster than those coins i havent mentioned,you should be doing a lot of reseach and do not go all in with the altcoins because bitcoin's movements are unpredictable and whatever happens to bitcoin affects all the altcoins that is why you need to allocate more in bitcoin.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Looking at that portfolio (depending on how much you're holding per coin I guess) I think you could lose even more to be honest  Undecided
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

Even if the price is way lower than it was, I think it is good that you didn't sell. You didn't loose your token, only their value
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

wow
You've made a big decision about holding instead of selling at a loss, right now the market doesn't look big
People are not interested in crypto right now, but don't worry, wait 2-3 months more after, all the correction and instructions are compiled, I think then that the market will start to move again, do not lose hope.
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Looking at that portfolio (depending on how much you're holding per coin I guess) I think you could lose even more to be honest  Undecided

So you saying, i bought the wrong coins? could you please elaborate a little bit more, like why you think I might go more down? But i did compare with other coins, no matter which coin i would have bought 2 months ago, still i would be at 60%+ loss.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

You just have to stop checking your portfolio every day !!! I have already promised myself that I will look there in a month))) !!! I think at the end of April there will be better times for crypto
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Don't worry about it too much. As long as you don't desperately need the money, just forget about it for a while and keep HODLing.

My $10k+ investment is down below $2k and I'm not that worried.

Good times have still yet to come!
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Don't loose hope,for now holding is better than selling.Wait until you recover your money and earn even a little more.There is a sunshine after the rain.
Ovgri

Activity: 182

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

So you saying, i bought the wrong coins? could you please elaborate a little bit more, like why you think I might go more down? But i did compare with other coins, no matter which coin i would have bought 2 months ago, still i would be at 60%+ loss.
In my opinion, your portfolio contains promising altcoins, although not very stable. I'm sure that they will bring you a good profit when the market recovers. I believe in crypto

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

I know that feeling,i have lose some of my investment too.The only choice is to hold till the price coming back again,however it takes,we will wait while watching the market for the price,if it's going down so much,let's buy more so when the time comes,we will gain many profit from our portofolio.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

Keep holding it because if you really picked good coins and you have researched very well im sure your portfolio will be just fine, do not lose hope some big reversals are coming and your patience will be paid off when it happens,do not sell in panic to prevent big losses in the market because today bitcoin's value is being manipulated and we should all hold our coins if we want to survive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: