Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
alexartem2007

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

If you did not bring it out before, now there's no point in deducing it. It remains only to wait and believe as the minimum return to the previous figures. Otherwise, we are all in the ass!
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

That's true a lot of people lost from buying bitcoin for that prices, I still believe that it will turn out back. I had also bigger amount but still hold tokens, for sure there is no reason to sell if you are trust bigger prices and believe that technology will get more popularity   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

The market currently very unstable and the prices have taken a big dip, you made a good investment and what you can do now is to hold and be patient, your patience shall be rewarded.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

I may wish you not to sell your portfolio in panic but hold it till the good times. Most of us believe in recovering of the market. And another wish for you - to make from your $36 000 at least $360 000 )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Yeah, your timing for investing in cryptocurrencies was off but that's not your fault.  You probably first heard of it when it was all over the media during bitcoins peak.  If you have more money left, just buy more of some of what you already own.  You'll be buying at a huge discount. 
MaMoNt

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Do not worry, you are not alone. My investment portfolio has decreased by 70 percent. But I do not sell, because it's pointless. Now I'm ready to wait a few years to see the profits again.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
LEMbo

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

It may take some time but crypto will recover and rally even stronger... it's inevitable
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Well, that sucks. I'd suggest you add Binance Coin and VeChain to your portfolio, and maybe get involved in some ICO's. (only a few are high potential ICO's: NEX for example)
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Keep it up, dude. I know that it is not easy - I have coins in portfolio which lost 60-80% from the ICO price.  I'm holding as well, there's no other ways...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

I have a very similar situation. Only my losses are slightly less. I put money that I was not afraid to lose. I wanted to do x5-x10. But losing 70% of the invested money is very bad. I have been in a bad mood for several weeks already, because losing more than 10k$ for 2 months is very sad. I also lose a lot of time on the campaign bounty, but I don't know whether there will be profit or not. Today everyone says that there will be growth. But I think a few more weeks will be a sideways trend. The absence of a green market spoils everyone's mood

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

Well keep holding it and wait for the market to recover so that your losses will be minimal,if you really did a good research before investing to these coins i am sure you are confident with your holdings,because you might not want to invest to these shitcoins without any assurance.Do not let the market crashes makes you panic selling because it wont give you anything but losses.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Just hold on .Crypto is future and eventually everything will come back to where it was in December especially after NY conference in MAy.I believe we will be seeing this year 1 Trillion market cap
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Many people who went to the cryptocurrency in autumn feel bad because of big dump of theirs deposits. Most people think that it was easy to prevent the market dump and you could take the profit - but it is not. In a growing market, greed takes its toll. As for your portfolio - most of the assets I liked and they have  really good team and they working on products.. Many of my friends says me the same thing -the lost more then 50% of theirs portfolio, so did i. I  think we need to wait.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Its really painful when your investment is into the loss but the best thing about crypto world is that it can start recovering at any point of time so it would be good to hold your investments till you don't reach to the break even as selling now is a huge loss for you and once you reach to break even its your call either to hold it or sell it.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Glad you can share your story for others who bought crypto at the height of it during December last year and January this year. A lot of people are like you and when the FUD started and the attack on crypto started they were a lot of panic selling. Almost everything in life is a risk, and patience is very key. One advice I really like from you is this "if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin"  - and it is very true!!!  
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
You also, good luck, you have a very good portfolio, I am sure that you will earn much more than you already have

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

You should be wait my friend. If you trade or anything i think you will lose more. I'm the same  as you, I'am waiting bullish season.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

I think what happens to you is also happening with me, and I'm sure the price will rise again, so we better hold it until the price increase again.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

I think you are doing everything right, and most importantly don't lose faith in what you are doing. You have an interesting set of altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

with this downtrend i reduce my hodlings to just 6 sold some to buy add more position and strenghten it ,

i currently hold now

Matrix as my biggest bag 30% of my portfolio
ICON and Wanchain has 30%
followed by BBN , CPC , TFD that has 40%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: