Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Keep holding it,i believed these coins will do good when the market has reversed and those big bulls has come but today you should hold it because the market trend is still bearish and you could lose more if you asked me,holding these coins wont give you loss because you didnt sell anything at loss! keep that those coins and surely when the bull market has come you will be rewarded.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

Its really confusing sometimes when is the right time to invest. The first quarter of this year is really not so good to sell. All we can do is to buy and take advantage of the lower prices. However, when you already set to bought that lower price the next hours or days have shown a much lower price. Anyway, its part of the game. I still bought little by little for now. I actually want to bought a lot to take advantage of the low prices. Patiently waiting also for the ones I bought at higher prices early this year and late last year's price. Hoping for the best price.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

I think that you should not say that you lost a lot of money. You have not lost anything yet. You will lose your money if you sell your assets. Until you sold anything - you did not lose anything.
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 12:20:05 AM by Xmm

Wait a bit and we'll see from you the topic: Congratulate me, friends, I became fabulously rich! ahaahhah

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

I also lost over 50% because i made some mistake, i dont sell all my coins when all the times high, i just hold it and finally all my coins dropped cause bad news, but i still believe this my mistake not end of my investment, the bullish market will be come back later and just wait patient for that.  And to try recover lose faster i also doing day trading.

IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Time of purchase determines a lot, and those who bought the crypto two months ago now write about the losses. Very lucky for those who just now learned about cryptocurrencies and has the opportunity to buy as these investments very quickly will make a profit.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I feel pity for you.but all the coin holders has same problem like you.I recommend you to hold the coin for the pump of coins.Who knows,some good news is waiting for you.Just hold the coin and be patient.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

even if it's painful right now. never sell with a loss!
this is rule no. 1 and hopefully better times will come again.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I understand you, my friend.
Very strong words and wise position. Good days will come soon. This story can not last forever. On crypto-currencies there war is going on, hunting. Banks and cartels play dirty. Nevertheless, now and here we should be a detached observer, even if 70% or more of our portfolios burned in a matter of months.
Crypto-currency, investors and the market have great power. It is necessary only to be persistent, patient and wait for the right moment.
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
I think there are a lot of people who invested in the same time as you. I dont know what is the best strategy, someone says hold, someone says sell and buy on the bottom.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

I'm glad you're still positive. You're not losing faith in the cryptocurrency market.
For now, however, the downward trend is continuing, so I suggest you relax and hold on.

Positive mind will turns into positive results. Don't loss your faith because your investment will not losing if you have strong faith in this crytocurrency market. I suggest to manage it calmly and don't panic for the huge dump, there were great pump to happen soon.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

You have a good portfolio, but where is the classic? I did not see Ether and Bitcoin in the briefcase. Although they are the flagships of all changes and trends
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Many have made the mistake of investing a price exaggeration at the peak. It was clear that after the increases soon a correction had to come. I would have waited in your place for this correction. Now you have to live with the low prices first. It may take some time before we reach old levels again.
Also I think your portfolio contains at least 30-50% of coins from which I think they will not reach levels of December/January again.

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

In the encrypted market, patience is a virtue. I had lost more than 80% of my money from January to October. Every time the price of bitcoin fell sharply, we were under the test and pressure. I had no more money to buy. I had to wait for the pressure to get over it. Maybe it would take months or maybe a few years.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Oh, I see, you bought the top. Not a good idea. I always advise people to check the chart before buying.

i have the same condition with OP, i bought altcoin like SNT, Waves, NXT when bitcoin is going the moon, and now my asset down more than 60%

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Willfirst

Activity: 406
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Dont worry about it, just keep your mind and nervious cold, and just wait. Market will recovery, but when we dont know, but we know he will. So hold, and dont see on market)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

I think that the fall will continue until the time when the leaders of the fall will not shake up all the money from investors who have entered the maximum price level.
Therefore, we can see a sufficiently long time drop in price. Therefore, I also do not hurry to sell.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Dont worry about it, just keep your mind and nervious cold, and just wait. Market will recovery, but when we dont know, but we know he will. So hold, and dont see on market)
Problem is we don't know how and when market can recovery, at least come back to the value at December. This market is just speculation, no more application in real life, and it can collapse anytime  Lips sealed
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

The market is very volatile and highly speculative and could be easily manipulated by fake news or rumours.  It is good that OP has the wisdom to hold.
One has to be prepared to lose all the monies in crypto though as nothing is guaranteed.

sagisagngpinas

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

Michael - Iagon Community Manager

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Problem is we don't know how and when market can recovery, at least come back to the value at December. This market is just speculation, no more application in real life, and it can collapse anytime  Lips sealed

Agree with you mate no one knows or no one can predict the price of bitcoin or any other crypto currency. No one know in the current situation now if crypto can recover again or not. Or if it will recover no one knows when. But lets just believe in crypto, the more people lose interest or lose trust the more crypto world will down.  The community makes the price goes up and down.

❉▃█▃ IAGON ▃█▃❉
We Revolutionize The Cloud
Michael - Community Manager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: