Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

I really appreciate your strong decision to still hold your coins when it was very dropped. I think it is the best decision among the worst choices. I know some of your coins and they are promising for the long investment. Just be sure that you will face the very good day after making that decision. No pain, no gain, the words that we always hear. The coins will rise and recover sooner. It will be very powerful and relief your $36,000 to rise up for the future.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

I feel you and that was really frustrating but at the same time you will think  " I know how risk it is " . Well nothing just to do just to wait and focus on other things now so somehow you will not think about what you lose . Day will come market will recover just hold on !.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I'm sorry to hear it, but I think the bad days have passed and the market capitalization has grown again. So if you can hold it in the worst of days, I think you will hold it longer and you will find victory in patience.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Very sorry to hear about it because we have to sell them when the prices of those coins are at very high stage and we can buy them when their price will get lower and lower. To reach that figure it will another 6 months but still, there is no guarantee.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Maybe you are partially recovering from loses. It is right that you hold it since almost all of your altcoins are good for long term investment. Maybe you can recover this year and will get a profit by December. Patience is the key in this kind of investment.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

This is the same predicament that a lot of cryptocurrency investors are facing right now especially those people who invested and got into the market at the height of the last bull market, what I want to say to you is that keep holding, you only lose when you sell your coins, as long as you do not sell then you can make your money back when the price goes back up and you can even make more profit from it.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Maybe some people have the same situation, but respond in different ways. As more and more surrender, the resurrection will last longer. And I do not think there will be many regrets in patience.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

It's easier to say it than the one experiencing it, but always believe in your purpose, and the portfolio is just a number. You will lose or profit when you have sold it, so stick with your goals with patience.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

for me you are a person with a good principle, great. keep holding and always believe that everything will turn out to be good. That trust will make you a successful person.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

But this is not bad at all, i heard about a lot of people who put in here $100k and they  touched the bottom on January with less than $25,000.. That is more than terrible to be honest.
I would never put more than $20,000 on cryptos, doesnt matter how much money i have.

Some people have the money to spare so as long as they are investing in a responsible way they can invest as much money as they want, in the other hand if you are not so confident in cryptocurrencies and your limit is 20000 then you are in all your right to only invest that amount of money, after all it is not like anyone is going to force you to invest in cryptocurrencies.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

I think you holding good coin. I am believe that you hold will growing fast and I do hold on WTC too. Many holder must be decreasing their investment value because market down but if we hold it for long term, market will rising again.

The coins are really very good. There is a sense to hold them for at least a year to return the money that was invested in this cryptocurrency and even make a pretty good profit. Suppose, the bull run on the market will be a help.
bibitao61

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

I think it is not only me or you that have feelin like that, almost all cryptocurrency holder are have same feelin right now. Im still believe on it, the community, technology, the development of this are very incredible IMO. what can we say as a crypto holder is just be pattient & good times will come.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

Be faithful man, good times will come again and your -70% probably will become a +xxx%..... crypto world is very volatile that's the reason everyone say not to invest more than you can afford to loose without problems...
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

Keep holding, you never really lose any money until you sell off your coins so as long as you hold onto your coins, then you have not lost anything and you will recover all your money in the long run

The only problem is that you do not know for how long you will need to hold in order to recover your money and then for how much time you will need to hold in order to see profits, if you are not prepared psychologically to wait for that long it is going to be a torture to see your investments losing money for such a long time, only those that are mentally prepared will be able to hold for the long run.
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

I hope you have a good attitude. I don't think the market will always be in the doldrums. I believe that the market will recover soon. So you need to have enough patience to hold your tokens and wait for the market to pick up. I hope you have a big harvest. .
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

I hold most of your coins. but I sold it when  got profit 4 months ago.
I bet you bought them when they already rised, right?
anyway, I think that's all are very good coins, if you don't mind losing money temporary, just hold it. good luck ^^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

You still have the opportunity to make back that amount and even more, depending on your risk appetite.

The following seem to be relatively new coins that have great upside potential:

1. COLX
2. OPC

Both are POS coins that seems to be a characteristic that is currently highly attractive to the public.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
susutao82

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

That’s pity thing that you lost so much. But it is necessary to say that in your portfolio many currencies that can not be considered as known and reliable. They can be named as experimental coins on my mind.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

I feel sorry for you, but these things happen. That's why i only buy in bear market. When everything is falling, this is usualy a good sign to get in. Never buy the hype and when everything is in the green (I know it is tempting, but restrain yourself!)

And yes, definitively keep on hodling your coins. Good times will come around. The market acts in waves.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

just be patient and wait for prices to recover. as the statistics of the crypto-currency market show a sharp change in the rate, this is mainly a drop. be patient. and then there is a chance to recoup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: