Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
lotakasa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

You should keep the altcoin and do not worry about anything
I believe it will bring you much profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I think that most of us who are involved in the crypto market are going through a similar situation. At the peak of my investments at the beginning of January, I had about $30,000 in cryptos, and now my coins are not worth more than $6,000.

Maybe the cryptocurrency that caused me the most headache was bitcoin atom, because when I managed to get some in January its price was around $15,000 per BCA, and today it barely reaches $0.60.

Therefore I have no more options than to hold, because I was fortunate to sell a good portion of my bitcoins at $18,000 and with the amount cashed I could cope with the storm for at least six months.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Man, I really feel the pain that you're feeling. And it's probably worse now. I always think about the people who invested in December, January and wonder who they are. It's just that not a lot of people admit it.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

i feel your pain, ive done a bunch of holding myself and have lost as much, it is what it is, luckily i did take profits last year so that takes away some of the pain.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

People experience very same condition unfortunately. Good days will come eventually, just do not lose hope and panic, just be patient and wait. Good luck!
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Oh my god!!
it seems you gotta keep hodling tight sir...
I'm afraid for you. But you know what? when the market will turn in bull run you will make incredibly huge gains!!!!!
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I know how you feel, but you need to understand everything in this industry particularly in crypto world are unpredictable. Everything that unexpected will be happen, but we need to patience even we think that we've lost a big amount but still believe the impossible things to be happens.  Due to like you I believed that everything will be fine sooner or later.
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

this is such a positive post. It's so nice to see something other than people complaining about losing money. Its a gamble.. we all knew when we invested hat there was a risk but we believe itll rise!! geep HODLing holders!
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

You are already lost a lot of money , you can be proud of your willpower and I think the best decision now is to continue holding , because market can't fall forever and will return to previous highs with time . Remember : you are not lose anything until you sold it . By seliing , you are capturing loses , thus no sell - no lose .

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

You should have invested more wisely. You seem to be only following what people who wanna sell are chilling.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

The fall in prices experienced when the market price becomes red is a natural thing and often happens. In any investment there are losses and profits, which is important we must always be careful in taking steps. With a little advantage will be better for the long term, and hold back when not yet required.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
that is expected since market has go down that no one has ever expected. but good thing is you're still holding your altcoins even if you lost almost 70% of your portfolio, you endured many months of holding, so continue it until the price of your holdings will recover.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

You are not alone on this one, and I appreciate your patience, people will immediately sell their coins when they see a continuous drop of coins they are holding to avoid running on losses, but keep hanging on and let's see what the last quarter of the year will bring on the market.
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

With patience, I believe the price will be restored some day, as long as you don't sell it. In fact I also lost some money, but not as much as you. I will be patient.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

You are not the only one with that situation right now. Almost all of us are in that situation. I know it is hard and seems selling is the only way but don't do it. Keep on holding and wait for the green light. There is no point on selling when you can't earn any profit. Be patient and hold on to those precious coins.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

I remember reading a thread back in 2014 from a guy who lost $400,000 of his life savings and hadn't told his wife. And something about having to work another job. That's probably the worse story that I've ever heard. I just hope that person did not quit crypto completely, due to the boom.
phucphotphe.09

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Keep holding, you never really lose any money until you sell off your coins so as long as you hold onto your coins, then you have not lost anything and you will recover all your money in the long run
Sival hunter13

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

I hold most of your coins. but I sold it when  got profit 4 months ago.
I bet you bought them when they already rised, right?
anyway, I think that's all are very good coins, if you don't mind losing money temporary, just hold it. good luck ^^
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Please patience, me too. I think this year is like 2014, market down with worldcup  Grin but after this is big pump. Maybe 2019 or 2020 and we get more profit. Hodler always winner  Tongue

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Please patience, me too. I think this year is like 2014, market down with worldcup  Grin but after this is big pump. Maybe 2019 or 2020 and we get more profit. Hodler always winner  Tongue

Well I guess you invest when the price of the coin is big, You should wait them to fall down just like bitcoin did now, dont be so hasty on investing, we must need patience, The wise thing for you to do now is to hold it, keep holding it and wait for the perfect time to sell. Dont panic, just relax it will recover again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: