Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22882 times)
hjfjmk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Yes, if I were you, I would be like you. Even if the market falls, I will not sell them. Because I believe that the market will pick up sooner or later.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

I did not see Ethereum and Bitcoin in your investment portfolio. These are the most important coins in the field of cryptography. It is better to exchange some coins for these coins. This way you will be insured for future market changes.

cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

You are especially strong and you are not panic in that situation, you just have to trust the crypto world not just today's good day, you know you have a big profit after years

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

It is good to see that there are still some very strong hands out there who are willing to hold no matter how low the prices go, people like you are the ones who enjoy it the most when the prices finally bull again because you never sold. Keep holding your coins, I am sure by now you already know that holding is the best way to make the most amount of profit and if you do not sell then you do not lose

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Wow that was a huge loss. If I were you, I might be stressful now.
I hope your assets will return to profit soon.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Many investors are in the same situation. Almost everyone who has invested in the last six months has lost too much money. There are even people who suffer 90% loss, especially for altcoins.
Everybody holds their coins now Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

It relies upon on the atlcoin that youve invested, if its really worth maintaining then hodl it. because some altcoin are going to be delisted. Ive skilled like that earlier than my investment is reduce to half of because the coin that ive invested got dumped. if you dont want to lose your cash then preserve it for a long time and wait for it get pumped or lower back right on the song.as we all realize it will comeback to normal.mainly the ones coin that has a awesome fee inside the future.
conectum

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

That is why you don't buy cryptos when bitcoin dominance is low, I mean it is pretty obvious right now that bitcoin will go higher compared to cryptos at the moment and its dominance will increase, people who are still in alts probably don't have a clue of crypto market trends
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

All of us live same scene  that effectes badly to us but we have to wait to gain most profit. We have showed patiernt for a long time and I think we will take that deserve it. I hope market is going to a good scene.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Most guys who invested early this year will be in the same situation, aslong as you don't really need the money then you may aswell hold on to them now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1346

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

very normal, if bitcoin down then other altcoin also down including your coins down more than 50%, if current market situation is same as since you invest maybe your balance still close to $ 36,000

Such a situation is now observed in many investors. You are not alone in this situation, with the fall of the market, loses its income. We need to understand that the fall can not be eternal, I believe that soon there will be growth and everyone will be in good profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

You are doing the right thing, you do not need to worry about the fact that you have some losses. You just have to wait. The market will recover and everything will return.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
At the moment I do not have as much money (in coins) as you, but I still believe in crypto-currencies and their future, and also keep coins in the hope that the price will rise.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Be optimistic anf positive cause I used to be in your situation, I have the same faith and think that crypto is here to stay.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Well, I am down almost 80% from ATH as well and I am not panicking as I am in this game for a long term and I am certain it will bounce back sooner or later. Lift, so you will have strong holding hands.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

Do not pay attention to it, soon the growth will begin and you will have more than 40 000 dollars, believe me. The main thing is to wait for the winter.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

If you got enough time try to study how technical analysis works so you could turn your losses to profits by daily or scalp trading but if you're thinking long term on crypto then just keep on holding those coins.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

Now almost all the holders of crypto-currencies feel about the same. Everyone looks at their coins and tokens, which have declined in value several times. However, one thing is if you bought them at a cost that was lower even with the current price drop, but if the purchase was during the December increase in the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currency, the price looks simply horrendous and the damage suffered is relatively real. Relatively, because if you do not sell at such a low price to yourself at a loss, then you still have not lost anything. In such a situation, we have nothing left to do but expect another rise in the crypto-currency market.
itsmejan

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

You are losing a lot of money my friend...
Keep Hodling, the time will help you to recover your funds and maybe also get some profits!
I don't know when the market will go in uptrend, but when this will happen everybody will be happy!!!
so, continue to HODL tight Mate, do not lose faith in Cryptos!!
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Well, I think it makes no sense to sell because the drawdown is very large ! wait for the bullish trend and be happy !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: