Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Believe it is not the biggest drawdown. my uncle has invested 15 dollars in altcoins and lost 12k dollars of them

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

I'm on the same boat. So sad. I don't care anymore. Already taken from me. I was doing good until the hard fork war. I will never abandon Bitcoin. Too powerful and too much topics from it to be forgotten . Give it time n hope will find its way. U must lost more since the time of writing this.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

This time you are in a very difficult position but the truth is if you want to regain your losses you do not have any other option than to hold your bitcoins and any other coins that you have bought I know is extremely hard to do so and many people that bought at the same time as you have sold their coins already but if you want to avoid being a loser like them you need to hold.It's just a matter of time that the crypto will be green again and we should not be fixated on crypto, for now, do other activities while waiting for Crypto to rise, do not look at your wallet right now, it will hurt you.Right now I just play games and enjoy the real world while waiting for everything to be green again.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Your portfolio has not dropped so much as a percentage, it has dropped by 80-85% and continues to go down, and some coins in it will never be worth anything

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

I don't see bitcoin and ether in your portfolio. It is a little sad. I don’t know how the coins that you have will behave, but I know that bitcoin and ether have the best chances for a successful recovery after a long bear market.
Despite the current situation, I believe in crypto. But apart from faith and hold, I continue to trade. Today it is trading that allows you to earn.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

In my opinion, you are still in a better position, when the market rises again it wouldn't take long to recover your lost funds, but some people have lost more than 90 percent of their funds and others have lost almost all their funds.

moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

I don't see bitcoin and ether in your portfolio
Maybe because the price of ETH is too expensive, try to pay close attention to his portfolio, on average only investing in altcoins at prices below 0.005 BTC. Because altcoins at low prices have bigger spreads, so don't be surprised if the value of his investment can drop to 70%.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

Bitcoin with minimal decrease in Ath values. he had even experienced at least 6x decline. We have no choice but to wait.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Believe me, your situation is more or less acceptable. Three times to reduce your deposit is not very scary compared to other
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Yes, the same as mine, I'm on a huge loss this year but still I'm holding all of my assets. And in fact, I keep on buying to increase my portfolio. This is the best time to buy when others are fearful and in doubt that this whole cryptocurrency will disappear like a bubble.

I envy your tranquillity! The market has fallen as much as we haven't expected. There might be 3 weeks of the downfall, and then will be uncertainty again. I wouldn't buy now, everything might be worse.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

It was a really difficult year and most of us lost tons of money. But I also hold no matter what
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

That is why the majority of investors left the cryptocurrency market. They got big losses and did not want to wait for the market reversal.

BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

That is why the majority of investors left the cryptocurrency market. They got big losses and did not want to wait for the market reversal.
If they were so certain the values will continue dropping they could have shorted.
I think we only lost dumb money, and smart money is currently making bank from shorts. At one point the money made from shorting will be reinvested in btc

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Maybe because the price of ETH is too expensive, try to pay close attention to his portfolio, on average only investing in altcoins at prices below 0.005 BTC. Because altcoins at low prices have bigger spreads, so don't be surprised if the value of his investment can drop to 70%.
Of course, everyone has the right to choose the coins in which to invest. I just expressed my opinion about his portfolio, because I believe that if an investor is focused on long-term investing in cryptocurrency, then he should first of all have the most reliable currencies that even in the case of a strong fall will accurately recover (for example, Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple).
Most altcoins, in my opinion, are more suitable for short and medium-term trading. Therefore, at the first opportunity I would change such coins into Bitcoin and Ether.
BAT and XLM by the way are quite good coins.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Awful situation. I see what is happening with the market. Many investors are leaving. Investors who have invested millions of dollars have lost too much this year. Look at the market capitalization today, it is just over $ 100 billion.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Of course, everyone has the right to choose the coins in which to invest. I just expressed my opinion about his portfolio, because I believe that if an investor is focused on long-term investing in cryptocurrency, then he should first of all have the most reliable currencies that even in the case of a strong fall will accurately recover (for example, Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple).
Most altcoins, in my opinion, are more suitable for short and medium-term trading. Therefore, at the first opportunity I would change such coins into Bitcoin and Ether.
BAT and XLM by the way are quite good coins.

I agree with you, for long-term investment I think it's essential to have a good portfolio % invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum (expecially BTC) because after 2-3 years noone can predict what will happen but the probability that BItcoin and Ethereum will be still here are high while the probability for many other minor altcoins are very lower.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

2018 was very unfortunate for cryptocurrency. But I think we should stay strong and believe in cryptocurrency.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

It's not only with you. Everyone iin this crypto market are facing the same problem due to bear market. Everyone who hold lost their portfolio day by day. But we still hold cause we know one day the bull market gonna come and wipe out all our pain. For many reasons the market is down for last few months and it going down and down day by day. We can't do anything without the hope for the best.  I have Morea that 3.8k investment and it's now almost 900-1k$ but i still invest and hold it for the bull run.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

And now most likely 36000 dollars turned into 6000 dollars at most and will continue to fall up to 4000 thousand dollars. It's too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies, wait until the whales start doing it or just wait for the lowest possible prices.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

70% isn't so bad. One my friend hodl Ethereum and since the time he invested he lost over 90%. But I think when the market will recover, our deposits will grow too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: